I just made 40k today, cashed out 15k through coinbase already

I just made 40k today, cashed out 15k through coinbase already.

Trips decide where I take a two week vacation and what I do.

Quads gets .3 BTC, but only if you give a valid response and not some half assed bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iceland, its really comfy during the winter

You take a trip to Iceland and check out Þingvellir
National park and enjoy nature in its purest form.

rolling then answer

What kind of tourism do you like best?
Nature? Urban?
I'd say go for Italy, you can have both, and weather is pretty good, not that cold yet.
You can make a really nice tour, starting north-east from Trieste, moving to Venice, Verona, Garda lake and surrounding towns, Milano, Torino, and then head south towards the liguria.

That would be a very interesting trip, good food, lovely cities.

Iceland is a great place. Super expensive the the geysers are a must see. Also saw the northern lights which was awesome.

röłł

Build toilets for school kids in india

Also Morocco, loved that place. Went to marrakesh, the souks are crazy. Visit the leather pits, it stinks but pretty cool.

dont do one, just inter rail through europe.. so many comfy cities in the winter.. see if any crypto events are coming up too and go check them out (germany will have some)

you make those gains on POWR? i made 4x on $500 and im fucking over the moon

buy nuls

Buy ethereum.

Roll

Listen to my fellow Italian here

Go to singapore, great city with rly nice ppl also climate is nice

Budapest. Couldn't recommend it enough! Such nice buildings, amazing ruin bars and the food isn't actually terrible. Lots to do and explore, plus it's super easy to get around.

Cape Town South Africa ... summer now . Great weather. Fantastic tourist destination. R15 to 1 USD - best value for USD . Tons to do . ..

1ixFSBS4sMXJWoEsdRx3v23e8hkNr6dcq

Sorry cant waste those gets on this thread; but come to germany. Oh wait no we have a sandman/pajeet investation right now

I loved malorca

nuls is the future of china

Go to Johannesburg South Africa, make sure you wear expensive looking clothing and stay in an AirBnB place.

Go to Antigua
Hurricane season is over, beautiful island with half of it in the Atlantic half in the Caribbean, so you can see two different types of beaches in the span of a few miles. Nice place to just chill on a beach for a week without breaking the bank

madeira, great all year, find some, rent a car, find som trails. ez 1CT3GPhs9SMokmoyx1x2fPKSYjNJdw87GA

Travel around spain. Start at the north and go down south to enjoy the good food

this is offensive please delete it

greece, low crime, low prices. and alot of attractions

please send me bitcoin my generous sir

1J84mqzySwGhXDTsKjbAUzRVvbAXuHZYkp

if you come to romania, you can stay at my place user. i live downtown feelscomfyman

Costa Rica to snort mountains of legal ketamine.

India

Thai

Gimeee a lambo!

I recommend investing in a Diamond (DMD) This is a time-tested coins with a good income cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

i did 2 months in Asia a couple of weeks back. went to China, Japan, Cambodia and Thailand. Best and most diverse vacation i have ever had. Highly recommended.

15e6kuHJMtJhsWwgU6inqZzAHBkCNXVVKL

Netherlands -> weed and hookers

and morrocons

I would go for a trip to a paradisic island, with that cash you can buy some pretty fking cool activites to keep you entertained other then the beautiful views. If you dont like the beach so much maybe go for greece or italia trip? Portugal is also nice, but its better on the summer.

I was in London last year and liked it a lot. Go to London and visit their gambling dens.

rollin

Also, I got quad 4s.

It's just at the beginning of the string, not the end.

And this post does it again!

Thanks, sir:
1MUS8p6kwxBS4JEfATAFqT6RLMTiwwKjmX

Don't do anything extravagant. Do a poor mans holiday while actually having a lot of money.
Inter rail, backpacking or hitchhiking. Meet locals and befriend people without having a clear schedule. Don't flaunt your money but help those who need some financial aid. Especially if you're after love; finding an uncut diamond among the poorer class can be very rewarding

comeon

POWER LEDGER

Crete Greece. Rent a villa, enjoy winter

Reroll
if 4444444 I want 0.5 BTC, OP
And 0.01 BTC from everyone else
127xVSmKfewkxtmN53upovrDVBZmpxwFNb

1KKhCpzyaoYjHYg2dnTqWBuk8EDtRkvE4i

check those quads

My vacation tip:
Go to iceland and discover the landscape. Rent a car and drive around the Route 1/Ring Road. Very very beautiful, and i bet you'll have memories you never forget.
Looking forward to make this trip next year myself.

Let's go. I could use some BTC to invest with

start a meme to crash fiat

put aside like 20% for tax-bullshit
(you'll thank me later)

also
U WOT M8?

Cape Town - cheap for USD and awesome

Crete ---- awesome

Maritius

Go to iceland, you wont regret it. Best place Ive ever been.

Please, help the poorfag from Ukraine

1ETXMuW8QSzmkkALVbJJhqYzLasTejD2Pr

Rio Brazil

Go to Koh Rong and drop acid

Honestly, just hit up Thailand and explore it (don't stay in BKK the whole time). Check out Chang Mai and the islands (rent a motorcycle if you're down for that)

31yfFCuYd7Rg4N8M2J1tomwbTV93edE4Hc

quads get

i hope you deliver OP, thanks in advance

btw hope my tip has caught your interest