Gf went to a party last night and apparently "got too drunk...

Gf went to a party last night and apparently "got too drunk." Admitted she made out with the star football player at our school, but nothing more. Has been very confrontational in texts while I grill her with questions. Should I take a step back or drive over and see her today?

dump her ass

Drop her ASAP. She cheated on you and that shit "got too drunk" is crap.

Yeah dude it has formally cheated on you. Why are you still speaking to it?

Break up. Don't be a faggot cuck.

>Admitted she made out

There is about a 97% chance she gargled his cock, at the least

>nothing more
good one. It's over buddy. You don't want a girl like that. Drop her.
>tfw I know where this is from

You should drop her like its hot, ghost the bitch, no respect for cheaters.

dont break up with her, pretend its ok.
have her make it up to you with anal
then break up with her

D R O P H E R
R
O
P
H
E
R

Kick her to the curb boi

Break up with her. She cheated, end of story.

I like it.

Yes, great fucking idea! Do this OP. After anal cum on her face and make her taste your dick then dump her.

this

Whatever you decide post screenshots of the messages for us

this sounds like a good idea unless you know what women are like at all

"its okay sweetie you can me it up to me..."

"hmm no not tonight babe i feel sick... im going to a friends house now cyaaaaa"

Owari da.

if you don't do this you're a confirmed soyboy

No, don't do that.
Just dump her, don't talk to her, don't meet up with her, don't even message her over any social media.
Might as well screen cap her admitting to it too.
Anyone who's telling you to fuck her and then dump her are idiots who forget how much power women have with rape accusations. Don't give the cunt a chance, cut contact.

Have to be 18 to post here.

(Drop her. Always more pussy in the sea)

Depends if you believe her. Maybe look through her phone and see if it wasn't just an accident. Also, I always have a rule with girls: whatever they do, I get to do the equivalent. So in this situation id go to a bar and make out with some thot

Doesn't really matter whether she fucked him or not. If she didn't (she probably did) she didn't do it cause she didn't get the chance to.

First of all you shouldn't let your gf go out to parties by herself, people who go to parties have ONE objetive in mind and that objective is to hook up with strangers in that same party. Everything else is bullshit, people who don't get laid might say otherwise but they're wrong.

Your girl cheated. It's over. Whether it's a kiss or a threesome, she cheated, possibly did it before and will probably do it again on her future boyfriends. The fact that you're even considering 'forgiving' her for it is proof that you got a shitton to learn.

Dump this whore.

Dump her bro, she literally put his penis in her mouth and suckled with the intent of giving him oral pleasure while he gently played with her butthole. She loved it too.

time for a new gf

Drop that shit over your knee

this

This, ruin her socially and then move on.

that is dumb
see>

"made out and nothing more" is girlspeak for "had sex with"

By “made out” she meant eating his ass out.

If you think a bitch like that is worth fighting over, you're wrong.

She's going to do it again if you take it back. Don't listen to the others in this thread saying to fuck her again before breaking up, she will use her womanly ways to try to change your mind. Especially if you've been with her a while, she'll know how to manipulate you and get on your good side to make it harder to dump her. Just dump her over the phone, and cut contact. I know it's tough, but I guarantee if you take her back she'll think she can do it again and she will in a few months or less.

This so much

This only makes you just as degenerate as her.

As if Jeff’s autistic ass played football hahaha

>star football player at our school
>Underage b&
Bye bye OP, see you when you're 18.

So if she has a code on her phone and OP doesn't know it,should he just ask her if he can check it?
An eye for an eye when it comes to cheating? ANd then you'd just go back to normal? Sorry m8,but this is just straight up bullshit

>"Got too drunk"
>"made out with the star football player"
>"has been confrontantional"

Bitch made out with Chad and doesn't even admitt that she's wrong and apologizes (by the way you tell it)

Stay together with her and make yourself the laughing stock of your highschool.

If your partner cheats on you she breaks a deep trust that can hardly be rebuilt. Dump her bro

Break all contact with her. Maybe she didn't fuck him, maybe she did. The fact that she made out with him means she wanted to fuck him, and if she didn't, only circumstances stopped her.
>the man who has committed adultery in his heart has already sinned

This....worse yet she’ll #metoo your ass so fucking quick, particularly since she’s in college. Screencap everything, break all contact, show proof to any mutual friends to turn them against her. The silence will eat her alive at some point. Use the rage while you lift, upgrade, then post all the fun with your latest women on social media. This kills the cunt.

You miss the point of the rule. Girls don't think about anything, they go to parties, get drunk and then... whoops hooked up with a guy oh no, maybe my boyfriend will forgive me. The rule makes them decide what the rules of the relationship are and ultimately decide how much they really want you.
I'd say just ask about the phone, a girl who has nothing to hide will show you.

>implying this bitch doesn't have easy sex with some random guy or even football Chad to get over OP

Dump her and get the fuck out underageb&

So what you are suggesting is basically that an open relationship is the best kind if both partners agree?

>I'd say just ask about the phone, a girl who has nothing to hide will show you.
You're still asking to invade her inherent right to privacy.

She'll try, but it will leave her unfulfilled afterwards and she'll be thinking about her ex even more strongly. Sex doesn't have the same effect on women as it does on men. She's after feeling loved, and she will for a couple hours with a new guy, but will be left pining for OP the next few weeks

Take a video of it then so she can't claim rape

That shouldn't matter to OP anymore then

Idk what to think about that "try to turn mutual friends against her". I mean try to keep your friends close, and forget people who "don't understand" why you have done it

You should stop being a cuck amd dump her you pathetic human. You make me sick beta cuck

If you let her get away with just making out, next time it will be just a one night stand, then she'll decide she might as well have a second boyfriend, and eventually you'll end up a literal cuck, watching from the closet. End it now

No. So youre a guy and want a classic relationship where you're girl loves you and needs no other attention but yours. The eye for an eye rule does two things, it increases the cost of her cheating, and helps you weed out girls that ARE into open or loose relationships and only do normal relationships because it's a societal norm. If they like the rule cuz they can use it like an open relationship then you just dump them

Fuck of cia

>made out with the star football player
The middle of that sentence is missing lemme fill it in for ya:
>the cock and balls of

Back to /pol/

>Girl literally said she made out with a guy

Do you honestly think the guy made out with her and was like OKAY I'M DONE NOW BYE. No. They fucked dude. Rule of the thumb, whatever a girl tells you it's actually far worse.

dump the bitch bo y are you doing this to yourself

then she must consent to being filmed. just dump her OP

western girls make me sick to the stomach

Literally all girls are the same.

I see. I'll keep it in mind when I >get a gf

>Fuck her best friend
>Tell her you "got too drunk"

Tell her you "don't date whores" and don't say shit for like a week. She'll CRAWL back.

wtf you're generalizing so much, I am a man and have done what you wrote. I know for a fact several girls I've been with would NOT cheat on me. Whores exist with both sexes.

Trickle Truth 101

>Gf went to a party last night and apparently "got too drunk."
BEATEN
>Admitted she made out with the star football player
DROPPED

On the brightside user at least your wife's son might be good at football

100% chance