/fraud/ - tfw still no holo gf edition

/fraud/ - tfw still no holo gf edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on faggots still asking about oral only cycles:

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/ムキムキ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool new thread.

>Spent last two nights with girl I thought wanted a realtionship
>we make it official
>first couple hours on first day I couldn't get hard
>eventually gave it a minute and then once I got used to being next to her my dick went full commando
>fucked her brains out continuously multiple times throughout the day
>made her cum multiple times as well
>today she texts me saying she needs to think about being in a relationship with me and calls it off
>I'm thinking the sex was bad and I should feel bad

I want to leave humanity behind and run tren cause maybe I'm just ugly. Im going to go for a cruise dose of Test E ~250mg per week for almost a year. Can I shoot some tren for a bit while I blast 500mg for these next 12 weeks?

Maybe run Tren E 50mg EoD for 6 weeks?

>being a tiny penis coward who pumps chemicals up his ass because he has absolutely worthless

1st for not being a drug abusing moron who will die in his mid 30s lmao eat shit you total fucking losers

guys

does being on a cruise help you when water fasting?

do you even know what cruising is?

-5/10 apply yourself

yes

ive been on 200mg for a while now, ive been sneaking in water fasts these past two weeks, im curious if i keep this up if ill lose more weight than somebody who isnt on test

Hey /fraud/ fags what's an AI and why can't you tell me how to dose it are you dumb or something?

Can't tell if trolling or not.
E2 differs from person to person depending on cycle.
Low E2 you should stop or reduce your AI.
High E2 you need to up your AI.

i still dont understand why were not allowed to help people dose their ai(not like the rules even enforced anyway lol), many trt forums have a lot of ai protocols bc theyve collected a crap ton of data from many people

why cant we do the same?

Test makes you burn a teeny tiny bit more calories. IDK why the fuck you would water fast but being on a cruise would help you preserve a bit more muscle I guess.

>Hey /fraud/ fags what's an AI and why can't you tell me how to dose it are you dumb or something?

AI is a very complicated subject. Its currently only in its infant stages and it will be a while before anyone can create one with human-like intelligence. There is however AI that has already surpassed you personally since even Siri can fucking google a simple question like that. Read the goddman wiki

damn, thanks

>inject quad
>ass hurts

Tell me body I need to know whats wrong.

got hematoma and the coagulated blood moved down to your butt when you were sleeping

Just ghost her for a bit and see how she reacts

What are you some cuck? Never do anything because of a thot. I'm almost certain you're not ugly. Chicks these days don't want relationships. They want to be used and thrown away because that's whats in right now. I do wholeheartedly support your decision to become a mutant though.

Tren has always been the best remedy for relationship problems

Its also one of the leading causes of relationship problems but who cares about that part

Trying to. She keeps texting me how she doesnt trust anyone right now but I'm offended at the notion that I'm considered just "anyone" despite knowing her for years and not once have I screwed her over.

Guess its time to get my hoes back.

Of course not. I never do anything for a woman. I do however, do most things to spite them. I loved how everyone reacted to my first cycle after my ex and so many thots came chasing after me. Tren mode and I'll be a god.
Thank you for the support senpai.

I can live with that. Is my cycle plan legit or do I need to tweak it. I have asin currently for AI.

>sex was bad
Regret rape charges coming in 3...2...1...

Upvoted!

Edit: Thanks for the gold stranger.

jerry are you xbox huge yet

lmao

Why is Tudca so pricey

No but im up 15lbs from my most depleted so thats nice

Nice. I'm about 10lbs down now. Kind of taking it slow at the moment before I really scale back the calories.

Thats pretty good.
How far are you hoing to scale it back?

The initial weight fluctuations are such a trip. Probably one of my favorite things about roids lol.

My goal right now is to get down to 175 and then reassess. I know I'll be decently lean at that point but I want to get dick skin shredded. I've got some winny that I got as a bonus that I want to try out when I'm that lean

Started my second cycle.
First pic was the end of a 15 week run for my first ever cycle about 5 weeks ago.
Second is my current state after PCT/cutting like a retard DURING PCT. Taken two days ago.

So now I am notciably smaller. Stomach fat has dropprd a considerable amount though so I'm happy.

Going to BnC Test E for another 30 weeks and maybe throw in some LGD-4033 for 8 at the start. How am I doing?

>roiding for this

Should've seen me before I roided and lifted 1/2/3/4 as a natty :^)

How tall r u

this is really what you look like after 2 cycles?

5'8

No this is all from 1st cycle and post PCT.
I start my second cycle next week.

Heres the starting natty point cause fuck me.

I'm 5'9 and semi lean at 170. To normies this is great, but I feel like a twink still

When does the torment end

What does your routine look like?

The ride never stops user. Just get bigger, leaner and stronger. If you're like me you'll never feel satisfied with your physique but you can still feel proud of what you've accomplished thus far.

Speaking of which can I BnC forever or cycle year round?

Chest days:
Bench 4x8
Dumbbell press 6x8
Dips 3x12
Incline dumbbell press 5x8
Tricep extensions 6x10
Single arm extension 4x12
Oblique crunches 4x10

Back:
Deadlift or squat to warm up
Straight leg deadlift 4x10
Barbell rows 5x8
Close grip cable row 6x8
Lat pulldowns 4x12 (need more of this)
Bicep work( curls. Hammers, reverde grip for forearms)

Shoulders (this is why they're shitty)
Baiscally chest day but replace bench with OHP and incline bench fir military press

Legs
Squat 3x10 warm up then work 8x3
Leg press 5x8
Front squat 5x5
Hamstring curls 3x12 15 on left
Romanian deadlift 3x10

I dont have nearly enough torso volume hence shitty arm and shoulder development. Stats are decent.

1.5/2/4/4 when I was 6 weeks into roiding. But I know I should've done more hypertrophy.

I'm no expert but I don't see any reason why you couldn't BnC for the rest of your life. Some people are on TRT for their life. As always you should at least follow the time on/off protocol or better yet get bloods done regularly. I'm a young reckless fool so I run tren basically year round and don't do those things. Could be worse though.

I'm not too worried about taking time off. I'm fairly certain irreparable damage will occur just from blasting and cruising and shoving different compounds into me. I just don't want to die from tren and I want my dick to work. Thats about it. Got a hot doctor giving me bloods every month.

Based.

Any of you guys try trest-a (MENT), any success stories? Or is it just another hype drug, either way i got some and was wondering what to expect off 25mg a day for 8 weeks

That's pretty close to mine, I train 5 days a week targeting individual groups (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, Legs) then I do my 6th day where if I feel something is lacking or I didn't achieve I lift I wanted during the week for whatever reason I'll do that, then cardio and day 7 off.

Mirin' your progress anyway man, don't be so hard on yourself. IMHO throw in some isolated rear, front and lateral delt work and you'll be fine.

I feel ya. I've heard people talk about ED on tren and other 19-nor type steroids. Never had a issue though even without caber. Just megadosed b6 and I could do 700 tren a week and be fine. I don't fuck around with high doses anymore. I keep em low and blast em for a long time

brick ran it forever ago and seemed to enjoy it, but he's a powerlifter with completely different goals. he also had crazy good genes and hardly aromatized compounds so ymmv

i miss him and farmer :[

This is embarrassing... just leave and never come back dude

Thanks man. Think I didnt eat as much as I should have. In either scenario I gotta hit delts like a motherfucker this time around.

Is 500mg of Test E too high? Sides weren't that bad desu. I always wondered how you guys megadose tren and survive. Might just go off the BnC hype forever.

Pls no buly

meanpost somewhere else please

Thats honestly pretty similiar to me im training for my next powerlifting meet and i havent aromatized bad at all on any of my past cycles

Brick was the only reason I liked /fraud/. Now we just have a bunch of dyel faggots and masT. Bimbo is alright.

>Brick was the only reason I liked /fraud/. Now we just have a bunch of dyel faggots and masT. Bimbo is alright.
You cut me deep bb...

>Done two cycles with Clomid, Nolva and HCG PCT.
>Feeling all the symptoms of low T
>Going to get bloods done tomorrow
>Actually excited if I'm low T so I can go on TRT

An excuse to Blast and Cruise, about time.

500mg test is the standard beginners blast or cycle. Some people cruise that high as well but I'm sure you'd have to have your diet and cardio in check and have the genetics to withstand that.

if you don't aromatize play around with some dbol, might bloat you a bit but my god i feel on top of the world on that shit
good luck at your next meet dude

/fraud/ has attracts a bunch of soyboys looking to become men, but a strong father figure is ultimately the only cure aside from toil

their autistic screeching is enough to drive away the best of us

>pic
whites only mfer

hows that website coming along

>Done two cycles with Clomid, Nolva and HCG PCT.
dear god

I wanna know what nigga is cruising on 500mg and not fucking their blood pressure and lipids to high hell.

Boy, I say Boy, I don't fuck around when it comes to PCT.

Anyone with a pro card is on more than that m8

On 500 test and 50mg of dbol right now to start the cycle off but im finishing it off with trest, i love dbol but wanted to try trest and see how that goes and thanks boss hoping to break 2000 this meet

My lipids are probably messed up. I know my prolactin levels went a bit too high for comfort but not abnornally so.

That being said 12 weeks of 500mg Test E didnt seem to do too much to me in terms of lipids or blood pressure. Helped a shit ton with gains but I did do a lot of things poorly.

>hows that website coming along
Gahh I can't post the webm from my phone. I will show you when I get home in a few.

telmisartan and frequent blood tests
i wouldn't recommend it to anyone here because its unnecessary unless you're competing

use triptorelin or luliberin next time, also know that endocrinologists will only prescribe test U bi-monthly so it's shitty and overpriced if you don't have insurance that'll cover it

odds are you're not low T, either you purchased bunk PCT or somehow managed to fuck it up

you have a son yet or just the daughter still?

>endocrinologists will only prescribe test U bi-monthly so it's shitty and overpriced if you don't have insurance that'll cover it

Got insurance, and my own source of gear if things go tits up. Most endos in my area prescribe Test C E7D. Can stock up on cheap Test U if really needed.

What's a good pinning schedule and dose for test U for cruising?

Just the daughter

I'm pinning once a week, you can go every two weeks easily.

From a friend on TRT (Age 60) 200mg once every 7 days gives really stable bloods, otherwise 400mg once every 14 days will suit most people without noticeable sides

That sounds really nice desu. Running my first tren blast pinning ed, it'll be nice to take a break and pin occasionally instead

Does scar tissue dissipate? I feel like I'd run out of places to pin by the time I'm old

Rotate injection sites each pin and scar tissue will have time to heal. I went Left quad > Right quad >Left VG > Right VG and then back to left quad. You can also pin delts and glutes.

I'm doing delts and glutes now, I just wanted to make sure they'd heal. I reallyyyyy like pinning glutes, it's a breeze every time. Takes me five minutes from start to finish maybe

Is it true that most male celebs who are fit are using gear? The Rock, Hugh Jackman, etc.?

No doubt that The Rock uses gear. Huge Jackedman only looks impressive in the XMen movies and he talks about dehydrating himself for days to look that lean.

Most male celebs are manlets so looking fit is far easier but the tall guys do roid. Tom Hardy for example kind of admired it back in the Bane days.

Christian Bale does crazy fucking transformations all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some too.

it's like tren and nandrolone fucked and had a retard strength baby

>im training for my next powerlifting meet

you're gonna have to worry about not overshooting your weight class, fwiw

>he also had crazy good genes and hardly aromatized compounds so ymmv

25mg asin ed was enough to control 750-900mg/wk of trest decanoate

git gud

fuck dbol, 2mg mtren ed for 4-6 weeks

yes I am serious

>their autistic screeching is enough to drive away the best of us

like a bunch of fucking howler monkeys

>use triptorelin

holy shit someone actually paid attention

Not a worry bro im not looking for a certain weight class im mainly going for a big total, powerlifting is more of a side thing strongman is what i mainly compete in

Where do you guys get your food

Thanks for your input user

>pic related

Man not drinking on cycle sucks. I've been going to clubs for so long I dont even remember wtf I did on the weekends before. Do I just stay here and shitpost till monday?

Lads someone fucking tell me its ok cuz i know it si , tried MDMA for first time tonight fucking WOW

Watch something while you shitpost. Are there any shows you've been curious about starting recently?

This.
Or become /fit-lit/

Why become a roided meathead if you have no culture?
Unless you already do in which case disregard that but continue to read.

god hurry up i want to give you shekels

>Just the daughter
sorry :[
when's the next blast?

i'm sure most of them are, vanity and steroids go hand in hand

hey it's my favorite shaven gorilla

>2mg methyltren ed
how's that treat your liver compared to ~20mg sdrol? i've always been curious but im still too much of a bitch to try either

>holy shit someone actually paid attention
i could publish a small novel from what i've gleaned over the years, mostly teachings of SAK, albfag, you and bimbo

mossad too, whenever he isn't rambling on about various borderline-psychotic shit

Dont be sorry for gearhead, ill give him a grandson once his daughter ages a bit

>how's that treat your liver compared to ~20mg sdrol? i've always been curious but im still too much of a bitch to try either

my appetite takes a shit and I get the worst reflux from even 10mg of sdrol, whereas mtren with 1g tudca I'm rock steady with pretty much zero sides

not like either are going to make your liver panel happy, but I can actually work with mtren

then again I know a certain someone who will preach about the same sdrol and gets insane results from it, soooo

I thought she was too old for you?

Is it ever worth it to take something that messes with your sleep/ability to eat?

>tfw no cute loli to massage your neck and traps and whisper "いい子いい子"

My sleep schedule is all fucked up now
Gym early mondayos going to suuuuck

If its for a friend I can deal with hags up to 10

>アノンくん、ムキムキですよ!

What a fucking stupid way to transliterate muscles.

Why not go at night, when you have nearly an entire day's worth of eating circulating in your bloodstream?

Mornings fit my schedule better and the gym is way emptier.
Always room on the squatracks and oly platform

I am finally home. Here is the shitty demo file.

Natty tard here, has anyone on this thread actually kept muscle for at least a few months after PCT?

jisho.org/search/ムキムキ

Nah nigger I get it, I just want to know the etymology of it.

Payment in crypto only.
Two weeks and it will be live with ads on Veeky Forums as well depending on what jap moot charges...

Wait what do you know about muscles

fucking weebs

no, hence mtren over sdrol

dial the autism down a bit please

>Payment in crypto only.
naturally
if you add peptides to that, sweet fuck im getting torqued just thinking about it

did you ever find a solution to the DHB slushy?

Can't wait, I need dnp

Autism only comes in one setting; on.