Why do normies like to make jokes about the gym or mock weightlifters?

Why do normies like to make jokes about the gym or mock weightlifters?

insecurity and the classic "crabs in the bucket" mentality

C H A N G

Do DYEL women like buff dudes?

Because if Veeky Forums is any indication of weightlifters, they'd be right in assuming they are brainlets.
You know how we use brainlet wojaks to mock each other?
They actually think of us that way.

ive seen dyel women demand that their man is buff. stupid fucking question

Ego, Insecurity, jelousy. It's easier to bring people down who are/trying to do good in life than to say "good for you!" and worry about your own shit. People are petty like that.

fat women hate buff dudes I've noticed. most fat chicks say my muscles "look gross" but that's not really my problem so

Because a woefully large number of vocal gymgoers/weightlifters combine broscience and body dysmorphia as well as insecurity towards their masculinity/femininity and strength to make a tornado of autism. There is probably someone on this board whose sole hobby is going to the gym, and despite their inability to socialize mumbles underneath their breath "nice quarter squat weak faggot" whenever someone is lifting more than he is next to him, then goes home to eat nothing but onions, red meat, and soggy hot dog buns on a paper plate then proceed to call out soyboys on Veeky Forums.

t. quarter squatter

is this a US thing? ive lifted for years and none of my friends outside of the gym do and i never experienced anyone making fun of people who lift
the only thing i get is generic shit like wow you could rip trees out of the earth (not to be taken word by word its a saying here thats hard to translate)

Unironically savage as fuck and you're right

i spent my first 2 years on Veeky Forums drinking the koolaid
>do 3x5 strength routines
>ASS TO GRASS SQUATS ONNLYY REEEEEE
>think any kind of bodybuilding style training will not build muscle or strength
>make fun of fat people publically, think they are all lazy scum
this place will fuck you up mentally if you are young and imprssionable

>think they are all lazy scum
That's pretty much right though. Unless they were raped as a child or something like that.

nah, since then ive met enough non-lazy fatties (only men though) and fatties with legitimate health issues ive realized you cant judge every single one, although yes the majority of them are lazy fcuks

Fuck em they'll never reach the level of the gods at least some of are attempting

Lol what the fuck? Sure you get some meathead jokes every now and then but most people don't mock weightlifters. Most mocking involves people who aren't in shape. Get out of your bubble.

most do unless they have self defense mechanism because they are worried Chad will set her up for a Carrie type prank, but they'd risk it

women who say "muscles look gross" are either insecure and need a man she can feel dominate towards, or are insecure because they are naturally the weaker breed.

Because most normies have tried going to the gym in the past, didn't stick with it, and make fun of others to make themselves feel better about being a weak willed faggot

For mocking to occur, the people being targeted need to be in the minority. There needs to be few of them. When most people are DYEL fucks, they mock the Veeky Forums people who are in the minority. Depends on where you are at the time. If you're on a sports team of some place where most people are fit, then most people mock the unift ones there. But in most work settings, where everyone is fat, people mock the fit ones.

women are mental assassins, they say that to make you seem less than her so she has the advantage