Is just consumed 11g of sugar, will that kill my gains?

Is just consumed 11g of sugar, will that kill my gains?

>pic unrelated

retard

best thread on Veeky Forums right now

What did you eat?

A nature valley bar, the ones that create a huge fucking mess.

bump

damn, she'd be perfect if she didn't have such a shit eye color

11g?

Ya you're pretty screwed, I recommend working out at the gym for 3 hours tomorrow with 30 minute cardio session before hand to burn the sugars off.

>eyes like a felidae, look like suns
>shit because not boring aryan blue
faggot

Yes. You'll bloat up 100 pounds by tomorrow, so you better enjoy your last day as a fit man, cause it won't last for long.

Shit I drink a 20oz soda like every day and that’s at least 50 grams of sugar... and I look pretty good I must say.

consume 12g you PUSSAY

>a shade of brown the color of human shit
>anything but ugly
your moms got shit colored eyes, doesnt she

her eyes are green you faggot.

faggot

>tfw when I have green eyes. Top 2% of humans bitches!

Your pic is clearly related, because you are talking about sugar and she looks like a sweet girl, get it? hahaha :^)

I'd be a lot happier if pretty people had their own island society that genetic refuse like me had no knowledge of.

Good for you, but that bitch's eyes aren't green.

lol

if you don't have genova level shit genetics you should be fine.

>Is just consumed 11g of sugar, will that kill my gains?
Yes, of course it will, didn't you pay attention in 6th grade health class? The sugar molecules will attach themselves to your gains molecules, changing them to an inert state, your kidneys will filter them out, and you'll literally piss your gains right down the drain. The only hope you have now is to denature the inert gains molecules separating the sugar molecules from them. This can be done by drinking sodium hydroxide, which is found in laundry bleach. A gallow ought to suffice. Be sure to drink it all at once and hurry before it's too late for your gains!