This is what girls want

>this is what girls want

you can lift all you want, but women love a man who is good at something

Your post is entirely reasonable and true.

OP speaks the truth. You don't even have to be good at something physical or useful.
I get pussy off of being a decent writer.

>girls want to observe me doing shit they never will be able to do physically
FTFY

What if I'm good at lifting

>tfw you will never do something that cool.

samefag

You only get to show that off at the gym. To girls who happen to be in said gym. Girls who have seen people better at lifting than you because they spend any amount of time in that gym.

That feel. Wasting my youth desu.

hmm...

Could stop putting pussy on a pedestal and realize that all you need to do is have drinks with a girl.

>wrote a book
>work as a zookeeper, train hawks for a living
>in shape
>STEM degree

get on my level kids

I don't get good at things to show them off though. I do it for myself.

My parents talked me out of getting an entomology or herpetology degree... and out of pretty much anything else I've ever wanted to do.
So now, I just mooch off of them waiting for them to die.

>neet
>depressed
>waste of air and space

G-get on my l-l-level

>oh user what do you do day to day
>well i wake up and swing by the store and grab a gallon of milk. then i go home and make oats a-
>oats?
>oh yes oats they have a great glycemic index
>okay...well that's cool i guess. go on...
>then i go to the gym and follow my gym routine verbatim
>oh nice i love working out! i do a lot of yoga
>you know stretching with yoga has no effect on a person's health or well being
>um..
>yes (takes swig of milk from gallon they brought into the bar) you're much better off doing compound lifts with a balanced diet and lots of rest
>i think i have to go
>why? i thought we were enjoying ourselves?
>um i just have to go, i have homework, have a good night!
>whatever, you were ugly anyways!

You autist all women in gyms are there to work their ass and abs a little bit, steal glances at chads, and have some sap sweep her off her feet with charm. Even if she has a husband next to her, she will entertain the right person. Its not a fucking brute competition. The biggest guy doesn't just get to pick the best thot...fuck sake y'all are delusional

Stacy doesn't care about any of those except being in shape and even then that's a bare minimum

The STEM degree is pretty irrelevant, particularly compared to the other stuff. That only impresses guys.

jealous. it would be badass to train hawks

Man, must be nice finding someone who'd actually say that. That's not how it works nowadays.

Now it's all nonverbal cues that they don't like how the date went, while going along with it.

I'm happy for you buddy, keep on trucking and being a good example

to be fair you're not gonna get rich working with animals. So many women wanna work with cute shit that any animal care job that isnt vet related is gonna be crazy competitive.

I have no interest in being rich. I just want a future, nigga.

I aim to impress everyone. A girl likes a guy that other guys admire.
>me with a hawk, forgive the pube face, hadn't shaved in a few days

you’re kind of neotenous and plain user, i would stop bragging while you still have some dignity left. you’re also doing a nu-male face and purposefully not showing your full skull/face to the camera

I would fuck you if you shaved. You should grow your hair out too.

well im only 24, so Im glad I dont look old
and nu-male face? Im literally just looking at the camera
>purposefully not showing my full skull/face
lol I was trying to get the hawk into the picture

post a picture of youself, and we'll compare, but I'm guessing you wont

I do shave regularly, just was being lazy. I also had long hair (shoulder length) but cut it for the new job

Sick Harris hawk. Do you only train those because of ease or do you work with other kinds? What do they ultimately get used for?

They're pretty easy as far as hawks are concerned. They're social, so they don't mind interaction as much as other species. I also worked with red-tailed hawks, as well as owls and vultures.

This is me with a Eurasian Eagle Owl

Neck yourself queer

>purposefully not showing my full skull/face to the camera
It's just how the shot happened faggot.

i am good at shitposring

D Y E L

wait wtf, do you lift? your arm, your bicep. what is this? maybe it's just the angle..

nice family photo bro

>doesn’t know what neotenous means
>trying to get hawk in pic
ok whatever you say. why is your brow furrowed and why is your skull titled so your maxilla looks more forward than it actually is?
>post pic and compare
lmfao you retard

my arm is extended so it looks a bit skinny for sure, but I am kinda slim, and that was a while ago before I was lifting for real

Okay, well, take a pic now, you don't have to include your head so there's no connection and you can claim it's not you if someone finds it.

Damn he’s right. Fuck all y’all. I’m setting up a Tinder Picture Workshop right now. Gonna take all the reddit fags to hang out with Richie Tenenbaum(you) and take picture with hawks.

This

You don't have to make it so obvious you don't have a chin user

all you have to do is take care of yourself,be confident and spit some game in her ear.
if you cant even do that just transition already,faggots

Women want men who are mature enough to know they aren’t special. That way you treat them more proportionately to what they/you deserve. Also Since this is /fit I will say though a surprising amount of women’s attraction to stronger men is less bout the actual aesthetics, and more bout them feeling feel like your able to protect them.

>STEM
>works at a zoo
but ur only working at a zoo after winning a nobel in one of the physical sciences tho, rite

Sounds sperg as fuck honestly

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Women crave approval from their peers.
It doesnt matter how you get it.

imagine spending your saturday night writing all this bitter nonsense
never change Veeky Forums

Nice pasta m8 I'm gonna use it

>This user is doing what he loves while you slave away teaching rich people's kids shit they don't care about

I JUST WANTED TO BE A FENCING TEACHER AND ANIMATOR FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD!

clean your room, faggot.

Jokes on you my room is never dirty

Holy fuck I've seen this autist in class before. He would always sit alone and talk to himself outloud. Sometimes he would even make bird calls. Everyone thought he was a smart tard like rainman.

Sounds more like an arrogant future school shooter than an autistic genius desu

What's your book?

This is a troll right. You look like you have the body of a 13 year old girl. You look very small and weak

You seem cool, bro, but you do need to hit the gym more.

you sound like an autist and look like a dyel numale

consider going to the gym because you will never lose your virginity by cleaning bird shit

Fuck user you're cool as hell I'm jealous

That's pretty fucking cool.

I'd fuck that guy, nohomo

>having sex with a girl who has consumed alcohol within the last 48 hours

thats called sexual assult, user

>thats called sexual assult
Only if she gets tired of you later

have fun getting back faggot

why do people post their pictures on Veeky Forums, like actually ever?

>spit some game in her ear
how so? what lines do you use user?

i can do the other 2, but suck at third. I've gotten with plenty of girls because of my look but I've had many told me I'm the worst flirter they've ever seen

Why do you raise your eyebrows when taking a selfie ? Do you find yourself more beautiful that way ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA god damn son never post again anywhere on the internet unless you're applying for adoption

>did STEM
>ends up as an birdshit shoveler
>smug about it

heh

>that facial hair
>a few days
user, really

>have the strongest OHP in the gym
>qts always mirin

maybe I could use this to my advantage...

can you train them to attack jews?

so it was your gym falcon hogging the squatrack on friday ? next time please dont let him roam around the gym.

do you like your job?

fuck off

so go clean your life then

Where do I get a job at Jurassic Park?

>Riding on the bus

Why is it that guys have to be all special and shit while girls only have to is be pretty and let othets guys appriach you

because women are the reproductive bottleneck, a woman can only have so many kids, a man could have billions. the game is "fair" when it comes to companionship but women only start caring about that later on, when they hit the wall.

>implying this isn't alpha as fuck
>implying being honest with yourself and others isn't the path to true happiness

Unironically this. You put it simply without any bitter emotion. You sound like you have your head on straight user.

>I aim to impress everyone
Who are you trying to impress with the ball hairs on your chin?
>this is the person commenting on your physique and form, telling you how shitty they are.

Wow, the amount of mad bitter people replying to these is staggering. Good for you, my friend. Sounds like you're doing something you love and are having success at it. This place really is filled with sad, jealous maniacs.

>Do scuba diving on a above average level (tech diver), cave and wreck diving
>Ride/restore motor bikes
>Play Go (Chinese chess) in a club

Besides my engineering job and fitness routine.

what if I'm good at math

I am good at lifting

I got laid more often at 6’0 and 140# when I could drop a sub 16 minute 5k amd offer to take a girl out for a nice dinner with prize momey than I do now at 175 and still lean. I could go up to almost any cardio bunny after a race and have her in bed within a week. Now I get mired a lot but that’s as far as it goes.

I’m equally astounded. This dude has a cool job, guarantee any girl will have tons of questions for him. Also note how NOT A SINGLE ONE of the guys shitting on him have posted themselves.

>6'
>175
kys

I’ve put on 35 pounds in 2 years and stayed lean. Nothing wrong with 175 at 6’0.

Bahahahaha getting pussy in your "stories" doesnt count. Hit the weights faggot

>Nothing wrong with 175 at 6’0
you mean besides being a dyel? I guess you will fill out when you hit puberty though.

That's why you take up oly.
>lift as much as you can
>develop technique and skill in a sport

List your height and weight.

6'1, 220

Low test desu

Pic?