Why the fuck can’t I be fat in peace? So what if I’m 350lbs? Why do normies care about someone else’s health...

Why the fuck can’t I be fat in peace? So what if I’m 350lbs? Why do normies care about someone else’s health? It literally doesn’t affect them at all.

Be fat where nobody can see you. Just having to look at fat people is offensive.

by that logic ugly people shouldn’t go outside either

Ugly people didn't choose to be born ugly, but most fat people could decide whenever or not to be fat, you autistic troglodyte

it's fine, so long as you never, ever, get health insurance or Medicare

You're a drain on the economy and society at large.

its a hell of a lot easier to lose weight than it is to fix being natural uggo

Oh that is annoying. I employ 21 people, and I've got 3 fatties who call in sick far more than the normal weight people do. Shit immune system from the shit diet, I reckon.

nice quads

Thanks, I've been incorporating front squats

you’re unfit and ugly. everyone knows you’re unhealthy and shouldn’t breed. natural selection shaped human neuropsychology thus there’s always an incentive to raise group fitness by eliminating the weak. the same reason short and ugly people are bothered from cradle to grave by peers for their relative defficiency.

OK, here is a list of reasons:
>you require more food to maintain that weight
>you are a strain on the healthcare system, particularly in anywhere with socialized healthcare
>you statistically get sick more often and thus impact productivity at a given job
>you are hard to look at
>you are hard to sit next to on transportation
>you often smell
seriously, this is coming from an ex-obese person.

You smell and you look gross and I don't want to sit near you

Why do you guys treat us fatties like subhumans?

SeeLose weight or stay home, die, and leave money for the coroners/police so they don’t have to waste tax money dealing with your body

Im trying senpai. I’m currently 150lbs but skinny fat as fuck

>150
>obese
What

Not obese, but I’m still fat. I’m obv not a land whale but I still consider myself a fatass even tho the fat is not very visible to people

Because you're fucking disgusting

you must be a 4'11 grill to be obese at that weight

>earn money
>get plastic surgery
uggos have NO excuse