He wastes his time and energy pointlessly lifting for aesthetics

>He wastes his time and energy pointlessly lifting for aesthetics
>He doesn't train his body in a combat sport to truly becoming a superior male
lmaoing @ ur life rn

*blocks your path*

should i just join an mma gym or should i start with kickboxing or something? also is it too late to start at 20?

What sport is truly for Chads?

football, rugby, lacrosse. Fighting is for manlet spics

depends what your goals are, youre gonna have a hard time becoming world champion or UFC fighter if u just start at 20, but anything is possible.

Rugby, no doubt.

>Having your face, one of your best aesthetic assets, assaulted for sport.

>Grappling guys and not thighs.

In which OP tries to justify paying for classes he'll never actually use in real life, unless he goes out looking for trouble.

Just learn to throw a punch and defend a takedown, then you can focus on lifting for aesthetics and strength, things that matter, and you can punch the bag for free, no need to become a "combat sport" autist unless you wanna be pro and get paid. No one is gonna fight you if you're 6'3 220lbs with abs.

Rockhold like every mma fighter lifts, faggot. bait harder.

I'm 6'3, 210lbs with abs and I had a dude punch a friend of mine in the street out of the blue and then try to punch me. I'm a BJJ purple belt and had done Kickboxing for like four years before, and it saved my life. You never know, bro. My friend ate shit and got knocked the FUCK out.

rugby is loaded with wannabe chads. playing it wont make you chad. swimming is for true chads

too late for what. become a champ? of course. other than that of course not.

That's when 5'8" jacked manlets kick your ass. Small guys take on bigger guys before they will fight guys their size

I'm 5'9" and I would fight a 6'3" guy over a guy shorter than me any day, I've only lost to guys shorter they're like psychotic pitbulls

That's what gets faggots killed when bullets start flying.

Jacked manlets always win though it's fucked, maybe because they have to fight more often and are used to street beef?

Do whatever looks fun, martial arts are great cardio and fun. Just don't be autistic about it like op.

depends on your culture.
for you i'd assume badminton, cricket, and fieldhockey.
maybe elephant polo if you're balling

just never get hit

>lacrosse
I say this. Culturally it is somewhere between preppy upper class and brutish lower class.