Is it possible to get a big butt without being fat af?

>be skinnyfat white girl
>want to lose weight
>want to do lots of hip thrusts and have big butt
>unsure how to do both

i'm so fat and disgusting. my butt is painfully flat.

am i destined to be ugly?

stop eating as much as you do right now, raise your daily caloric expense or do both and you'll lean up.

Read the fucking sticky

No joke, I thought your tongue was your chin and your actual chin was your double chin.

Please for your own sake delete this thread you stupid bitch. You can't even form a proper sentence.

if i "lean up" i won't be making butt gains.

right? or am i wrong about this.

oh okay.

fuck you

>that belly

Brehs

post a timestamp if you want actual help

i wanna put a baby in that belly

>if i "lean up" i won't be making butt gains.

wrong your butt looks flat because you are fat everywhere. if you get thinner your curves will look more defined.

no way creep.
Can someone just give me advice? I'll give my snapchat out and we can talk if you will.

>daddy's girl

stop being gross. i'm hoping for actual advice here.

i'm not so sure. feel so torn about whether i should cut or not. i was trying a fast thing until i went to go lift and basically had to halve all my lifts.

this isn't me and that girl looks fucking 15

There was a study from the German military that showed that spanking increases ass fat. I would recommend:
manual spanks: 4x10
followed by paddle spanks 3x5

timestamp or kys roastie

you talk like a coalburner

If you lean up you will make butt gains, first because the glutes are a muscle (and if you build them enough they'll push the fat outwards) and second because you're naturally more inclined to store fat in your tighs, ass and boobs.

legit read the sticky if you have no idea about what you're doing

Shit attitude. Fuck off.

i got out of the crypto game while it was hot, you name a time and place anywhere on earth and I will show up and ejaculate on your tummy no questions asked.

stop role playing as me pls lol
not funny
I just want advice
not at home rn lol, if you gimme ur snap i can send proof
really? my fwb loves spanking a lot, but it doesn't seem like it's helped : $

You're already 90% slimmer then most girls nowdays. Now stop posting here for attention you bitch.

if that's actually you in the pic then forget what I said about getting thinner. if you don't have an ass at that weight you won't get one by being skinny. the glutes are a muscle and you work them out like any other. get do squats and deadlifts and do leg raises or whatever they are called or you can scratch all that and go the American White Girl (™) way and get an ED and be a stupid cunt who cuts herself.

Don't be afraid to lift heavy and eat to support it - that more than anything will make your butt stick out and fix your skinnyfat issue

honestly i seem naturally more inclined to store fat on my tummy than anywhere else. but you think i should get super lean even at the cost of some muscle? i keep going back and forth on this and always end up "cutting" for a few days until my lifts go down then feel bad about that and go back to eating whenever i'm hungry.

what's shit about my attitude?

filenames aren't even the same go away

than*

sorry i'm english major...

Hey, chill out with the body dysmoropia. If that's you, you're clearly not fat and disgusting and that attitude gets in the way of accomplishing fitness goals.

Realistically, the best thing you can do is get on a weight training program now, lower your caloric intake, and cut to a comfortable, healthy weight. From there, increase your caloric intake cleanly and up your heavy lifting, and forgo cardio except for circuit training or HIIT. You'll start gaining lean mass in the areas you want, i.e. your legs.

pls leave my thread alone lol, what tf do you have to gain from this?

yeah that's me. here's another pic...

fat tummy, zero ass.

i AM doing squats, dead, and hip thrusts.

why isn't it working then? honestly i feel like i'm just hopeless. always gonna be fat in the wrong places AND skinny in the wrong places.

fml

daaaaaaaaang

>english major

what the fuck is your objective?

you can't really look good AND be strong at the same time. Most guys don't really dig muscles on a chick, myself included, and it's pretty obvious ur lifts are going down if you start giving up muscle for fat and aesthetics. Men go through the same shit.

Start tracking your calories, start with a small surplus/shortage and go from there

Holy fuck you have no ass lmfaoooo

>or you can scratch all that and go the American White Girl (™) way and get an ED and be a stupid cunt who cuts herself.
also wtf did you mean by this lol

so cut first? i have been lifting.

cut until when? start bulking when?

my objective is to build my butt to a more acceptable level and also lose the tummy fat? can i want a flat stomach and a round butt?

yeah, i fucking know. thanks for that...

>two wrist tattoos
>no diet modification
>just exercise
>expects results
low IQ

well i've been eating cleanly. on feb 1 i'm gonna start my 3rd whole30 with a work friend. so it's not like i'm stuffing my face with fast food or anything.

i've basically been eating paleo for the past few months.

>cut until when? start bulking when?

Yup! It's gonna take a little patience, but it really is the fastest way to make progress when you're looking to build a lean physique. You say you want a flat stomach, so cut until your stomach flattens out. Don't obsess over this too much, as getting an ultra-flat stomach is largely genetic and cutting to an unhealthy BF% is gonna cause you more problems than it's worth. So get to a place where you feel it's defined, then start a clean bulk with exercises focusing on legs and abs.

>also wtf did you mean by this lol

that either you have body dismorphia or you are just fishing for attention and compliments like a basic white girl.

>3rd whole30
low iq confirmed. you're no where near hitting 100g of high quality protein intake.

you're a girl so you're probably just not trying hard enough desu

thanks for the actual helpful advice.

so basically. i fast/cut until i can see my abs, then start a lean bulk with 100% clean foods.

when cutting, what do i do about my lifts? i HATE seeing them go down. when i got ridiculously sick and missed like 2 weeks of lifting it literally took me MONTHS to get my lifts back up to where they were.

is that just inevitable? is it normal to need to lift for years before making even the slightest amount of progress looks-wise? sorry for all the negativity i'm working so hard at this and feel like i'm just stuck.

body dysmorphia? you do see that i have no butt, right? maybe it looks like i'm not very fat but keep in mind these are the GOOD pics i took, where the lighting and angles made me look somewhat presentable.

actually, i am. not while doing the whole30 i guess but lately i've literally been drinking 6 raw eggs with fucking 3 scoops of protein after lifting.

wow. mean.

wrong. I am a dude and i have a bigger butt than 50% of the women at the gym and am under 6% BF

6 raw eggs is going to wipe out your vitamin B, pretty stupid idea desu.

how much weight are you pushing and what's your routine?

damn i am a guy and my ass is 2x bigger

pics?

what.

A
1x20 Bodyweight single-leg hip thrust
1x8-12 Barbell hip thrust (lower weight)
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust (higher weight)
1x5+ Deadlift
5x5 Barbell squat
3x5 Bench press
1x20 Glute accessory (with bands)
1x10 Landmines

B
1x8-12 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
5x5 Barbell squat
3x5 Military press
3x12 Romanian deadlift
1x10 Stomach vacuums

C
1x8-12 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
5x5 Barbell squat
3x12 Romanian deadlift

doing 125lbs squat, 192.5lbs deadlift, 270lbs hip thrust. just had to deload though after trying fasting. these are like recent PRs

if that's your actual routine, then it's just your diet, and you being a retard going on fag diets like whole30 resulting in you losing whatever meager muscle gains you had because of your protein intake being shit.
muscles are your only reservoir of amino acid in the body, if you're deficient in a single essential AA, then you go catabolic.

No problemo, happy to help.

That's pretty much the idea, but a burger or something every once in a while isn't gonna kill you so try not to let it rule your life and become a stressful part rather than a positive part. Your lifts might drop, but they shouldn't drop by more than 10%. One of the better pieces of advice I can offer is that you're probably capable of more than you think, so the more you expect your lifts to go the more likely they are to drop. Amp yourself up, get under the bar, and don''t let anything stop you from finishing your working set. There really is a hell of a lot to be said for confidence and determination when lifting.

If you follow a routine, eat clean, and get enough calories and protein, it will not take you years to make noticeable progress in looks. The kind of development you might see on fitness models takes that amount of time, but you'll certainly make improvements within months.

oh look this thread again

post bulge pls

do you even know what whole30 is? how is eating high quality meat and eggs a bad diet for this sort of thing?

yeah i've kinda noticed that about lifting. it's funny but otep seems to help more than preworkout ever did lol.

so just so i'm clear. my goal now is to lose fat? by cutting.

yep. i'm officially jealous of your butt :(

whole30 is a meme fag diet and why you're a buttlet

you look like you need to take a shit

your doing the wrong workouts babe, now listen here babe, your gonna get a lot of mean and harsh comments from other anons here. Ignore them, and just listen to me, if you do sets of hip thrusts on me with no weights at high tempo you'll cut out that stomach fat real fast. Hell I hear you about wanting bigger glutes, well then I can just apply some resistance during hip thrusts until failure and you'll develop all kinds of glute gains.

Why the Fuck would you want a big butt? You're not a nigger.
Just do squats and have a strong petite ass - its the hottest

that's the most pathetic attempt at humor I've ever read and I've been on reddit all week.

>so just so i'm clear. my goal now is to lose fat? by cutting.

Exactly. With your stats you probably won't get much benefit from body recomp, but you also shouldn't have trouble holding onto your muscle base as long as you're taking in a good amount of protein. So cut till you're happier with your body composition, bulk to achieve the physique you want, and stay positive because you're doing something good.

>body dysmorphia? you do see that i have no butt, right? maybe it looks like i'm not very fat but keep in mind these are the GOOD pics i took, where the lighting and angles made me look somewhat presentable.

no I don't see your butt because the pants are too loose. also post some of the "bad" pics and how much you weigh

can you explain why?

cool, thank you :)

i do appreciate your help. more posters should be like you...

idk man. i guess most of them were bad because of awkward angles and stuff, like this

the order goes 1) post tits, THEN 2) get help

we are all quite knowledgeable and able to help you but not until we get tits.

Focus all of your energies on squats and deadlifts with HIIT cardio on off days, maybe a couple assistance exercises, and eat at maintenance. You're a woman, it's easy mode

Also pls be in Boston

kanker op dom kutwijf

that basically is what i've been doing, except for the cardio. and i'm not seeing much progress, really. staying fat, still have small ass.

btw there is NOTHING easymode about being a girl.

Yes there is fucking dumb cunt roastie
Nearly any guy would fuck you even in your current state dumb bitch
Fuck you

i wanna protect that tummy!

>timestamp
>gross

train with intensity, really wear yourself down, and often
how frequently do you train?

>nothing easymode about being a girl
kek
how delusional can you be? Women really are barely human

You need to reorient how you evaluate your progress. Get your numbers up. Your ass won't be small or unsightly once you're squatting impressive numbers. Now give me your number and be my gf

>replying before she has posted tits

wtf Veeky Forums

see:

i run through that every week. A is friday, B sunday, C tuesday

God i hate women, how stupid can you be
How can you actually think you have it hard as a somewhat attractive female you dumb thot
Honestly end your life

bait

don't give up then

>and I've been on reddit all week.

Heavy glute thrusts
Squat
Barbell lunges
RDL or deadlift

You need volume, intensity and progression

jesus christ i wanted to fuck elaine so bad back in the day

Imo you do too much shit. Prob not pushing yourself hard enough. Put in a day of only squats that leaves you twice as sore as you normally feel and you will know the gains

>btw there is NOTHING easymode about being a girl.
Has to be b8

what if you had an alpha muslim husband who had a firm but loving hand and made you wear burka outside the home?

>skinnyfat guy posts thread for advice
>"gtfo faggot! Read the sticky! Ban this guy!"

>roastie posts a thread for advice
>"listen here bb gurl ur fine the way u r"
>"im not like the other guys"

what does a day of only squats look like? i was thinking 5x5 3x each week should be enough...

classic Veeky Forums reveal at the end of the episode.
it was the same poster to create both threads!

Am I really the only one who sees a tumtum like that and get an immediate hard-on? Like not just your regular half-chub at the gym while squatting a new PR hard-on, like a full on grown man preparing to fulfill his evolutionary goal of shooting his seed deep inside a fertile girl. I would legitimately fight another man to the death just to be able to have the palm of my hand flat on her tummy while I shoot my load deep inside her. I'm still on nofap from October 31st too so God knows it would legitimately fill her to the brim. I'm Irish too so you know for a fact I'm fertile as hell. Imagine a literal pint of my hot cum getting pumped deep inside you while my big sweaty man-hand feels every twitch your little belly makes. Oh my God when I close my eyes and focus I can aaaalllmost taste the salty sweat her tummy would have as I lick it only moments after I impregnate her. You wouldn't have a fucking clue what was going on, and you wouldn't care either, because me and my cock would leave you delirious - resigned to your place in the astrological tragedy that is human life as a mere vessel to carry my child/tummy girl for me to jam. I can almost imagine what our life together would be like already. She will not once, through all our years together, question why I always feel her tummy and lick her tummy too. She would accept it because I am the man and she is my belly girl. Christ if I could just pull out once and cum all over that belly and rub it into her skin... Oh my God lads I can't handle it. OP, if you post another pic of your tummy, maybe with slightly better lighting, I will actually Venmo you $10, this is not a joke, I want to print it our in full color and shoot my load on the image. Ten bucks, take it or leave it.

Legendary based tummy user
Got a half-chub from reading that, thanks

you forgot this thread is about a trap

>only thing women need to do is not be fat
>they cante ven do that
>they complain to men about it
>men required to have 8 pack abs and god tier bodies

>Am I really the only one who sees a tumtum like that and get an immediate hard-on?
same desu.
i just want to rub my willy on her belly while we shower together.

show your dick

glad im not the only one. while i was reading i had to stand up and rub my dick on the back of my computer chair and pretend it was her soft sweet belly

uhhh.

thank you??

post bare thighs

okay. you know what?

that was actually a super creative post. i especially liked this part:

>resigned to your place in the astrological tragedy that is human life

i'm probably not the girl you've been dreaming about, but here's this. took it like 6 months ago and liked it quite a bit. enjoy it, if you want. you earned it...

ass?

lmao nice tattoos you fucking retard
To answer your question you're right, there's no hope for you
You're a fat disgusting mess with no ass and you will always be ugly

jesus christ i am gonna cum in my pants

please do one with good lighting i will legitimately lose it

You can have a nice ass and be well muscled/low bf at the same time

yfw all women want deep down is to be your fuckslave forced to seed your child

I eat ass btw

wew thats literally a dude