>ctrl+f "chainlink"
>0 hits

Chainlink thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=ChainLink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just hold
Learn patience.

Retards told EOS was dying a couple of months ago. Look at it now.

The hacker chainlink is what killed Ripple

I'm warning you,

Seriously, is LINK gonna do something in the next year? Bags getting so heavy.

legit made me lol

Is there a way to obtain Link outside of exchanges? Not really a trader, just want some linkies for long term hold

lmao

wow, comparing a scamcoin with another scamcoin

looooooooooooooool

I think this is a funny image but at the same time it's gnawing on me.

Enjoy bagholding link for the next 6 months.

I will.

Seriously, anyone who seriously does not believe LINK will be at least $0.50 by the end of this year doesn't understand anything about crypto and will stay poor. LINK is the ONLY coin out there with the backing of the largest financial institution in the world (SWIFT) and they are offering a solution that will take blockchain to the next level into mainstream adaption.

then why is it so low? what is happening with it? it just keeps tanking

spotted the 0.50$ linkie bagholder
>it's going to recover, right?
>mom, i didn't waste all my money, right?
>right? RIGHT?

>0.50$

Well, and if it isn't by 0.50$+ EoY, who cares? You don't get x100 over night. Just hold if you believe or you will never make it. Maybe you won't make it with LINK as well, but there is a good chance you will by holding. More than with wagecucking. Because the alternative will DEFINITELY not make you make it.

no PR/Marketing, lack of hype building, team cares about getting shit done as opposed to the coin's price

nobody knows shit about LINK outside of Veeky Forums and a small part of reddit

Why did eos pump so hard this month?

i still haven't gathered a bag of link.
Will I still be able to get some for cheaps in a month from now? I need to wait a little longer to move out of my other assets.

Anything less than $50 is a good deal imo after that we still have 100x upside. It's literally the God coin. This one is for real; they are going to make about the Veeky Forums millionaires one day. The story is that compelling. Look at who is involved in link compared to every other shitcoin.

y I think so

I bought another bag yesterday even tho bitcoin most likely will hit 10k and link will go below 2k sat

lul

Link $500 by Q3 2019

i like the project on a conceptual level
i just doubt their ability to pull it off on an architectural level

Hold for a year, seriouslly. There is no way anything will happen in next few months probably. Just hold, same here. Bought lower though, but don't care, I'm just holding until the end of 2018.

Look at top 10 coins and even further on coinmarketcap. They all needed about 2 years to go from 50c or lower to where they are now.

I know comparing 2015 market to now is different, but technology and implementing a new product takes time. So just close your eyes and come back in 6 months or more.

And if it goes to shit and the two dev team doesn't deliver, then just fuck it. I won't invest more than 2k$, but I can afford to lose that, while diversifying into some other coins also.

cool. dont buy. then FOMO buy when its $5+ per LINK

It's already finished, they just need to build the API network now. As for this going mainstream, they aren't starting at the bottom. They are starting at the very top. Swift will make it happen, they are partnered with 11k financial institutions. They are the top. Link just needs to be implemented downwards through the system after Swift.

Really, small part of biz and reddit?

Just type ChainLink into youtube.

youtube.com/results?search_query=ChainLink

Sergey mustve made a lot of money to finance all these shills on biz

it's just delusional bagholders that FOMO'ed when LINK was ATH

Reminder to buy high and sell low. You literally can't lose.