Is this achievable natty? He's getting kind of old for this much muscle mass

Is this achievable natty? He's getting kind of old for this much muscle mass.

Lol, you sound like you are jelous h es in better shape than you.
To answer your question, yes it's achievable natty,no you won't ever achieve it because you are a loser who doesn't want to put in the hard work it takes.
Go fuck yourself you shitstain.

That is achievable natty

TRT is a wonderful thing lads

>Knows more than most about nutrition
>Works out constantly
>Earns over 25 million Dollars a year, so can afford any training/activity/support he wants.

Obviously achievable natty but there's literally no reason for an active and well-off man like him to not be on TRT at his age.

My verdict is TRT + old man's random exercises once or twice a week + good nutrition

lol you people are so gullible. You think testosterone is the only hormone these celebs are getting treatment for? They are getting treatment for all of their hormones. All the big movie stars have the same hormone levels as a 20 year old.

it really isn't. even if you get the same test levels as you had back in your 20s you're still old. even on TRT your gains will be significantly worse than an average, natty young guy

Bro, your test levels will be around 1000ng/dl on TRT. Pretty sure your gains will be better than most young natties on the same level. Just look at scooby's gains now. He looks way better than in his 20s or 30s.

>your test levels will be around 1000ng/dl on TRT
not for regular TRT, no. you can ask for it, and your doctor may agree, but most likely your doctor will follow the official guidelines and put you somewhere in the middle of the range. bro.

He's not even big or at a super low bodyfat percentage. My father is almost 60 and has the same build doing circuit training and those group barbell sessions you can attend at the gym. All on a vegetarian diet too.

That's why you fool him by dipping your levels right before the visit, making him think he's raising you from 150 to 600 while he's actually getting you into the thousands yeah baby

Anything is possible through christ who strengthens me

You are my power and my shield

why the fuck would he not be natty? he has the muscle every healthy male in his age should have. Problem is that everyone is just sitting all day and eating shit food

PAN

NICE AND HOT

well he hs a high stress job where he's the alpha plus he eats a wide variety of mostly high tier foods so yeah

FILET

IN

3x fucking your boss's wife

Man, I wish I was as bad ass in the kitches as Ramsay. Think how easy cutting would be if you could make anything taste delicious.

SKIN

DOWN

damn Gordon Ramsey is pretty built

FUCKING DELICIOUS

THE FUKKKEN BASS IS FUUUUKEN RRRRRAAAAWWWWWWW

>Obviously achievable natty but there's literally no reason for an active and well-off man like him to not be on TRT at his age.
You're a fucking idiot.
Kys retard

NICE AND CRISP

fpbp