Ever since you made the conscious decision to get off your ass and hit the gym and turn your life around...

Ever since you made the conscious decision to get off your ass and hit the gym and turn your life around, what has been the lowest point you hit?

Mainlining creatine and snorting protein powder just to get into that pre workout mode

loving a girl

Buying an onahole

All materials for an exit bag set up in front of me, hydrogen, tubing and plastic bag

Three weeks in I was sore everywhere, still a fat piece of shit and dealing with other personal problems. I locked myself in a stall in the gym bathroom to cry for a while.

I haven't suffered a big crash yet since I started lifting, thankfully. I've only been at it a year though, there's plenty of time for things to go to shit in the future

How're you holding up now?

I remember the first time I went to a gym.
The trainer had me do a fully body workout.
I spent the whole weekend trying not to move because I had severe DOMS in basically every muscle except my virgin penis

still hating my parents, still no gf,

Worked up confidence to talk to oneitis only to get rejected

Same for me,and i still have to see her everyday in class

same

Coming to the realization that lifting and building an aesthetic physique isn't going to fix my problems, and that my problems simply stem from a lack of social, sexual and mental development during the most important developmental years in a persons life which determine how successful you will be for the rest of your life. This kind of thing cannot be replicated or taught later on in life when your brain has fully developed. Therapy only makes you feel worse because you realize that your lack of social, sexual and mental development isn't simply something you've imagined in your head, it actually does exist, it is real, and there's nothing you can do it about it besides deal with it through talk therapy with a clinical psychologist, or to deal with it by taking mind altering drugs prescribed to you by a psychiatrist. It is even harder because people can sense if you have lacking socially, mentally or sexually, any potential friends or potential sexual partners will notice and it will send them running. All in all there's nothing that can be done to take back all those lost years of key development. It's over, the best you can do is just stick your head phones in at the gym and focus on your next set and not worry about something you can't change.

Cried myself to sleep one night in middle of alc bender.
I’m not really sad anymore, I just don’t really feel anything
Should prob be on drugs or therapy but too proud/cheap/autistic to

That was years ago, I've been hit with worse stuff since then(falling in love for the first time only to get cheated on, my dad having a stroke that almost but didn't quite kill him, having to drop my life to move back home to help out, getting dumped again, a carcrash) and it has helped to make me stronger.
It's tough but my family, my work, my friends, the gym and teenage pocket pussy are keeping me going.

Thanks for asking, bro.

I haven't turned my life around at all
I've just started going to the gym

I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to go to my parent's funeral. Shit sucks. Just want parents who give a shit instead of trailer trash who pops out three kids then throws them to the wolves.

I am in my lowest point right now. I come home everyday from work thinking how I could just let my car run in my garage and I could just sit there and wait until I pass out. I just wish I could just start over my life. I made poor decision that I still have to live with. Fighting depression everyday and I'm tired, I just want to lose the battle already..

An episode of catatonia, scared me so badly it fixed my manic depression
>Context
Went into a state of catatonia after surfing a few weeks of hypomania, was stuck in my chair for a few hours pains up and down my forearms, couldn't move, after wards I made the decision not to have that happen to me again and it hasn't, manic episodes or catatonic

Jobless alcoholic living in a trailer park after leaving the infantry and moving to a new city where I didn't know anybody. Got close to homeless. Army itself gave me some good low points. Now got a fairly shitty job but got connections and stronger/fitter than I ever have been now I don't have to go on a shitty field exercise every few months.

It's good to go through rough times it builds you up, I'm a sucker for punishment and keep throwing myself into these situations. Saving money to fund my next bout of probably get me killed decisions

I feel really guilty missing a day in the gym.
I'm a weak skeleton

New college timetable is fucking me in the ass
I went from going gym 3 times per week
To 2 times per week
Now I can only go 1 time cos timetable is fucked up.

Can't you just get up earlier or go late at night?

You don't need to go for long if you aren't fucking around in there. If you do a full body lifting session you shouldn't go much more than 3 days a week anyway you need the rest. I go 1am on the way home from work 24 hour gyms are the shit

This happened to me too. She was gym staff. Don't shit where you eat fellas

rookie mistake
happens to everyone

you'll be okay user, you can get out of that stage safe and sound same way as everyone else who had.

Make peace with yourself and the way things are right now. Stop thinking the world owes you, how destiny "fucked you over", how those guys have it easier. Accept things as they are, realize that life is cruel and your circumstances are the ones you were given. You can't do shit about the starting point, but you can move forward.

Looking like this and realizing I'm still the awkward, commitment-seeking beta male that pushes girls away

Fucked up a 2nd date and feel like shit bros

Ever think you're looking for qts in the wrong places?

Blowjob from a dude on Grindr was pretty low.

I got a gf only to get dumped 3 months later. It's not worth it, it's better to be alone than to get a small taste of happiness only to lose it. It hurt so fucking bad.

>I was failing out of college.
>I decided I was tired of being fat.
>There was a girl I really wanted and I knew I couldnt get her being a fatty.
>I got fit dropped 100lbs go pretty strong
>got the girl
>turned out we really only wanted to fuck one another
>we had nothing to talk about
>ended after a month
>moved home met another girl
>kinda start living with her
>gains at all time high breaking PRs every week
>Hurt my knee
>tells me to take time off the gym to give her more time
>still working a lot
>start getting fat
>herniate disc in back
>get fatter
>she keeps telling me I look good no need to go to the gym
>3years she leaves me
>tfw she's no longer attracted to me

This was my rock bottom. Something snapped in my brain.

>went on 3month opiate binge
>struggle to get clean
>get clean just in time for brother wedding
>everyone tells me how fat I am
>come home
>read everything on /fast/
>down 10lbs in 3 weeks
>lifting 3 times a week again
>tfw I feel like a sick cunt again

were gonna make it bros

Wow that's fucked up.. keep it up bro

Honestly I got a shit start with women because I was an only child raised by a single mother. I asked a girl out for the first time and I'm 24. I've been in relationships before but they've all been shit. They've all treated me like dirt even when I was vastly more attractive than them.

I had a girl really wanting me this weekend and it fucked me up because I was actually attracted to her.

So you sabotage yourself when you like a girl too much?
Try going for frumpy plain janes for a while then, just as practice wheels

I can pinpoint my exact moment at rock bottom

>Fat, lazy, alcoholic fuck with terrible self image
>Meet girl of my dreams, completely infatuated with her
>Obsessed with the idea of a woman filling the huge gaping void of meaning in my life
>Schedule a date
>Add her on snapchap, text, whatever
>Already extremely into her
>Go to the bars with friends
>Get drunk
>Check her snap story
>Shes drinking with another guy, all close to him
>Implode
>Feel worthless, used
>Make an excuse to friends and walk back to my apartment alone
>Literal borderline crying
>Feel like the world is collasping on me
>Jerk off with tears in my eyes
>Slam a few shots
>Vomit
>Go to bed

It was my absolute lowest point. Crying over some literal who girl with a pretty face that I was completely infatuated with after talking to her for a few weeks. We ended up going on that date and she seemed into me but ghosted after. I got fed up with myself after that and got Veeky Forums, never looked back.

That's what I've been doing for years man. I just have no self-confidence. I'm intelligent, attractive, 6'2, in better shape than 95% of men, funny but it's my clingyness and insecurity that shines through and punches me right in the dick.

I'll go get a lift in and try to shake it off. I just wish there were more places than youtube videos and redpill posts to learn to be a man. I feel like I've failed myself somehow.

kek

piano man is rocket man

I had a depressive episode and relapsed with World of Warcraft worse than ever before. Before I knew it, 2 years had passed, my gains had gone as well as what was left of my social skills. I quit half a year ago, I'm back on the straight and narrow but I feel like a recovered junkie.

Shitting my pants at the gym.

hits too close to home...

Muscles alone don't guarantee success with women, some of the most ripped guys in the gym are also the most mousy, in my gym the guy with the biggest arms(huge fucking things, no synthol, pure autistic dedication to arms) is also a 32yo virgin.

If the option is available, try hookers, real advice

>teenage pocket pussy
How do I get one of those?

same except I still have time

Daily reminder to never stop focusing on strength training

There is literally no better feeling knowing that you are strong, and have muscles to show for it. I tried to introduce hipertrophy work into my FBW and I felt really unsatisfied. I was growing bigger, however my strength has fallen good 15%.

When I broke PRs, I felt alpha. When I wanted to be bigger, I felt weak and beta.

:(
don't give up bro
we're all gonna make it

Masturbated to cartoons

bottom of my front squat

>started lifting, making good gains
>about 1.5 years into lifting close friend kills herself
>gym is my only escape from reality but found out she killed herself while at the gym, listening to lifting music
>everyone at the gym trying to lift and listen to lifting music remember my friend
> get sad and leave everytime
>one day decide enough is enough, going in and hitting 275 5x5 back squats and have great workout
>4th set, last rep.
>tired
>will is broken
>start thinking about friend
>at the bottom of last rep
>try to push through and stand up with it
>nothing
>keep seeing friends beautiful smiling face
>let the weight come down and land on safety catches
>stay under weight in a full squat, unable to move, just thinking bout my friend
>gym bodies start to notice
>"user are you ok?"
>they come to help me out
> I suddenly burst into tears
you would think it was fucking Niagara falls on my face
>crawl out from under weight and slowly walk to the locker room bawling my eyes out the entire time
>leave

this was 2 months ago. haven't been to the gym or lifts ever since. I truly miss my friend more than words can describe

duuuuude
:(

damn dude
you hit my feels
ever tried meditating? getting deep into the nothing where it's too hot for thoughts? like the fire of eternity, immune to past and future
that's where I like to reside when shit gets rough

I have tried meditating. started doing the wim Hoff method because I read his wife killed herself and it's the only thing that helped him get passed it. some days feel ok. other days life just really fucking hurts. the breathing exercises do help I think but I still have a long way to go.
thanks for listening/reading, bros

Delete this, pls

go fuck yourself nigger

Right now. I've gone down 12 pounds of muscle mass, and my "pretty decent" physique has slowly and surely turned into "pretty meh". Fuck this. I'm going to take back what i lost.

same here bro. well different. but I've recent gained about 15 lbs while traveling for work the past 7 months. will be home yo see my wife in about 2 months so trying like he'll to lose that weight and look sexy as ever for the misses

That's not a low point, tons of people buy sex toys for themselves. If women can buy vibrators you can buy an onahole.

go to therapy bro. this isnt like cardiobunnies going to see therapist for anxiety. You need some third party for grief counseling.

>what has been the lowest point you hit?
last night, when not a single one of my self doubts mattered at all

Whenever i feel down and shitty about my life I come to this board. Some of you guys are really fucked in the head. Suddenly my problems don't seem so bad.

my lowest point was when my dog got out and got hit in the road. she spent 3 days in the vets trying to get better only to be put down. that was 3 months ago now and i still find it hard to go to sleep with out my little buddy, even harder on saturday's, (the day she was put down) and sometimes i get nightmares of when i was picking bits of her legs off the road.

but now im gunna make make it and im almost at 1/2/3/4 (well ive hit 3)
and i also am the one that posts the dog pat edits from time to time.

y-you too.

Shoulder injury 5 years ago, was young and into my second year of lifting. Was gaining hard and lifting heavy. Never really came back from that and only do casual lifting 4 times/week now.

the realization that it wasnt the solution to anything but instead a cope

A lowest point would at least imply some sort of emotional depth on my part, which honestly I'd be ecstatic about. Even just "getting off my ass" would be great, not in the sense that I'm not lifting, I am, but the decision to liftwas taken in the most sterile and dispassionate way possible. I've been going through the motions in life for as long as I've remembered, thinking that maybe one day by behaving like a normal person I would develop a capacity for emotional bonding and caring about people and things, but apparently it's not working. I'm basically still alive just out of sheer willpower and I feel like I'm running out of it.

Went on dates with a girl for two straight months and didnt kiss her. She lost interest in me because of that and I bitched her out for leading me on when she didnt at all. I tried to patch things up but she's made abundantly clear she doesnt have feelings for me anymore.

And I'll see her every day in uni until June.

>snapchat
>snap story

this is society today

Still have an anxiety disorder.

Now i just have muscles and anxiety.

You have the body to easily get sluts. Just go through sluts to gain general experience and confidence with women before trying to find an actual good partner.

I'm usually great around women. I never drop my spaghetti in front of them and always make them laugh. The problem is i'm too anxious to ask them out, even if i know they are attracted to me. I just don't know how to react when it comes to sharing my feelings with someone else.
I find it easier to talk to a girl that's already in a relationship because i know that she is not interested in me. I find flirting to be fun, but i find being intimate with a girl be very awkward

brb finland

Not too long ago. Was absolutely broke, enlisted in army, drinking way too much, aunt just died, Gf broke up with me, no friends, and in the middle of swapping over to night shift work. Had literally one day to pack my shit up and clean my room for an AM inspection before moving out of the barracks and starting to get my housing allowance. I would normally be happy to be leaving the barracks, but something about sitting in an empty room with nothing but a fucked up life to look foward too--not even breakfast, because I couldn't afford it--made me snap and I cried for a baby. Being fit didn't help me out a single bit there; I was just sad and lonely and worried and poor.

Kek, cried like a baby*

its okay to be sad and worried.
its just not okay to stay like that forever
these will not be the hardest obstacles in your life

shape up soldier. marinefag here. I've had a similar situation as you. slut gf left me, now I'm all alone in my barracks with 2 niggers and the rest are dirty Mexicans. but you know what? us, like you are going to pull ourselves together and get over this shit. my nigger Cebul is saying to get off your ass and go make life happen. we're members of the world's strongest bravest fighting force and God fucking dammit if we're not to going to enjoy our pick of women and take what we want from this world. the world is yours brother. reach out, take it!

Realizing six months later that I had lost sixty pounds and was still fat. For the first time in my adult life I am at a healthy BMI , down from class 1 (small fat) obesity. I'm still fat though. I guess I didn't realize how long it would take. It hurt. Still hurts really, but I just keep chugging along we will make it one day. At least I look like a human now

I've injured my forearm and haven't been able to do upper body in 4 weeks. I have surgery Friday and will have to take another 6 weeks off. I also had to start my cut early because of this. I wish I was dead.

My eyes are sweating.
Delete plz.

Happened to me except for a fucking clerk. I have to see her every week. I think it was good though, my first step towards any kind of meaningful female interaction.

Tried to get a kiss on 2nd date
Told I'd have to wait for that
Feels good to wait

Fuck user. These are the realisations I try to avoid thinking about. I have those thoughts many times per week.

/thread

Only been lifting for a little over a month
>My bench exploded from 25s to one pl8 in just a month
>Frustrated I haven't moved up from 1pl8 because I'm used to going up fast
>Load on 2pl8s
>Damn near kill myself
>Was so mad I couldn't do it I did t-bar rows until my arms felt like they were on fire

If it makes you feel any better you have my goal arms user.

I'm having a problem with this kind of stuff too. I am not attracted to 99.9% of the population. Totally fine around most girls, and always have cute girls coming up to me in bars and clubs.

However, I am only attracted to girls who are as fit and have the same facial aesthetics as I have. They show some interest at first, but I get so nervous I end up just giving up halfway through.

Maybe I'll find someone someday, but I think I am okay dying alone now.

Being an attractive guy and getting a hooker is great. The whole time they just tell you how they can't believe you don't have a girlfriend etc.

Fuck. No. That's too much man. I can't handle this level of feels.

I feel your feels bruh.

>Told I'd have to wait for that
You know the bitch who told you that fucks chad on the first date right? Kiss on the first date or no second date user.

Couple weeks ago where I was alone crying on my bathroom floor hating myself for actually believing anybody cares about me. I really did believe she was different. Gave here everything just to get shit on. Only positive thing is I've been hitting the gym like a beast. New prs everywhere, clothes fitting tighter around arms. Some times you need a good kick while your down. But fuck fit that shit sucks, stupid cunt.

I can feel myself getting more stagnant, like how syrup is before it crystallizes, I've been applying to jobs but to no fucking avail, so I have no money to do things that I want, High school screwed me on my college application by not sending in my transcript on time so I have to wait till the summer semester, all around this is my second lowest time since trying to get it together

First place goes to June of last year
>One of my birds die and the only other one flys off
>starting night shift on old job, tired and irritable all the time
>sister gets married so no rest
>first time living truly on my own
>no friends or social life since i'm nocturnal
>diet is out of whack
>rarely get time to sleep well
>shift before us fucks us royally so we never meet our quota
>fall into depression
Those truly were awful times.

>tfw

t. Achilles

I’ve been doing good, but I can feel myself slipping into a hole. My best friend at uni is hurting badly over a girl and so I spend most of the time we’re together trying to comfort him. My other friends have girls now, and so I see less of them.

It was my birthday today and I booked a table at a nice restaurant close to where we all live and only my best friend turned up. We had a good time, but he got a message from the girl he was having trouble with and so he left early.

>left to sit at the table on my own
>get horrible pity stares
>walk home in the snow to my apartment
>see people having a nice time all around me and just feel absolute despair
>have been keeping a brave face on for everyone so as to not to be a nuisance, and because I have too much pride to show myself being sad
>lie in bed from 6 in the evening until now just looking out the window at the snow falling and wishing I could find a way to be truly happy
>ex messaged me the other day
>angry at myself for wanting to take her back
>equally sad at the prospect that she wouldn’t want to come back anyway

All I do now is go to lectures, go the gym, and sleep. I’ve started crying before sleeping now. I just want someone to ask me if I’m okay lads :(

Pulling over on a country road, loading a round into my 1911 and holding it to my head, asking myself why I shouldnt pull the trigger. I kept hoping someone would walk up on me unexpectedly and cry with me. After a while I realized I was being a colossal faggot and kept driving

Absolute horseshit

constant awareness of the ultimate pointlessness of doing anything

Bullying yourself can have some amazing results

Dumping a girl who I did love who was starting to hold me back.

Probably right now. I did the mistake of lifting for anyone else than myself. Just realized that being big doesn't make any less autistic, I'm still a weird guy who people don't want to hang around with. Barely even lift anymore, just like 2 times a week and the workouts are shit. I just come home from work, browse this shithole for 6 hours and then drink myself to sleep. I've never felt so empty..