Just read this the past week. Anyone else aware?

Just read this the past week. Anyone else aware?

Had a lot of these views already, but this is truly red pill shit. Would advise any guy to read this. Most important book I've ever read

Other urls found in this thread:

explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/603:_Idiocracy
youtube.com/watch?v=XjXeHe80030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to have an exceptionally low IQ to fall for this shit.

What's your reasoning for that?

Everything he says is pretty much spot on in regards to women

Also, IQ and thinking this is true has no correlation lmao

The Prince changed my life

I’m such a cutthroat winner now

This book offers nothing new. It's basically all of pre-2010 Roissy's teachings written pretentiously.

>The Prince

Seems like you have no idea who Rollo is.

> Opens preview on Amazon
> Page 1
> 'Forward'

Kek, this is definitely for brainlets.

white knight harder faggot

I know some smart people like that go guy's stuff but it seems unfairly reductionist to me, even if it's not wrong in a lot of ways. If I was dating a girl and she criticized me for having female friends and started talking about how men are biologically programmed to have sex with as many women as possible I'd think she was sort of dumb, probably a reddit/Veeky Forums poster, and had issues with men, for example. I've had way more luck by just raising my own self esteem, living a life I enjoy, and being a nonjudgemental social butterfly than doing any of that weird stuff. But who knows, maybe I'll get cheated on and become a butthurt redpill guy one day

The true blackpill is following motivational pages on instagram. That is what Arnold & Elon Musk did.

He's Ragnar's older brother and also a French Noble

Yeh, it's gonna change your life. Not really.

hey Goy don't forget to remember that women are the real enemy here

I heard that Rollo Tomassi was actually a pen name for this fine gentleman

Women are not the enemy. Not having foreseight and giving into your impulses are.
TRP teaches that your actions and decisions will have consequences. They promise the ones establishing dominance to excel in live. Which they then mostly do.
Men are mostly punished directly for their actions
Women are, sadly, often fooled and conditioned to be superficial and not to question themselves or others. They are not directly punished for their actions. They are punished far later in live. When their privilige of being courted all the time is disappearing due to their worsening looks.

Also, being negged is fucking awesome. Every healthy relationship i have seen so far has included negging. Women only don't like negging if your SMV is too low and if you have been to beta in the past to be seen by her as an potential partner.

I hate women. I wish I were gay. Gay men don't have to jump through so many hoops just to catch a nut.

I read it. I can see the appeal to men with issues with women, but the real world is not like this. Dude just spews his broscience and passes it as fact.

He doesnt have the credentials to have the authority, nor the studies to back the stuff he says.

>xkcd not being a limpwristed cuck

>I've had way more luck by just doing what the book tells me to do than doing any of that weird stuff the book tells me to do

This! Also PUA.

just like how the whole chad/redpill philosophy of sexual selection was thought up by men who have issues getting women. at first i thought it was a joke but then started seeing posts of people unironically talking about that shit. incredible what spending most of their time on a computer can do to a person's perception of real life social dynamics.

never change, incels.

From experience; if you get cheated on, just remember you're a goddamn Veeky Forumsizen, and you can always catch more strange.

t. failed normie

Just because you pretend it's not true doesn't mean it will go away. You will never get laid more often than once in a blue moon unless you take the red pill.

continue being angry at women online it'll probably increase your chances of getting laid

Kek'd audibly, is this real?

maybe the guy's specific recommendations for actions aren't bad, but my experience from the whole red pill stuff i've read online is that it's what you should do if you want to turn yourself into the male version of the "hot but psycho ex-girlfriend". it just seems to be coming from a bitter and fucked up place a lot of times

pretty much this desu
Getting good at pick up is basically just removing your neediness. That's it. I feel that a lot of pick up techniques only mask neediness instead of getting rid of it. The way you get rid of it is to de-sensitize yourself to your anxieties and to build better social habits. Learning how to build emotional connections really fast is so strong nothing PUA has ever spouted even comes close.

>About the author (2013)
Rollo Tomassi is one of the most prominent voices in the globally growing, male-focused online consortium known as the "Manosphere" as well as one of the 'Godfathers' of intersexual Red Pill awareness. Rollo is the author of The Rational Male blog, a foundational fixture in the Red Pill community.

Does he talk about homosexuality? I've always been curious about what these types of people think about it, but I don't want to read through this garbage

I read Models by Mark Manson, which I guess must be kinda similar. It's basic shit like, be clean, dress nice, get in good shape, have interesting hobbies, don't be clingy and needy. What kind of people don't already know this?

>xkcd

I still remember the IQ comic he did and how ridiculous that shit is, no wonder reddit loves it.

>xkcd

Do you remember the name of that one? I've been trying to show it to a friend but I can't find the iq one.

You mean the Little Prince, don't you manlet?

explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/603:_Idiocracy

>cutthroat winner
>posting on Veeky Forums

Thanks mang

Don’t ever post here ever again.

It’s an interesting read, but if you need to read a book written by some ex beta then you never deserved to pass on your genes in the first place.

>adult me
>adult

This picture makes me want to murder someone. Why are people who smoke weed so fucking proud of it? I used to like rick and morty back when the first season came out but I haven’t watched anything past that because of the culture surrounding it.

>but I haven’t watched anything past that because of the culture surrounding it.
Oh stop that. No one is forcing you to associate with those people. Quality does drop off after season 2 though. I don't remember season 3 very well, but 4 was pretty below average. I only found 2 episodes worth the time. I mean fuck was it painful at times, This scene in particular. youtube.com/watch?v=XjXeHe80030

I'm doubtful that many people here have read the book let alone have a mind open enough to be exposed to new opinions without sperging out.

One thing that's bothersome is the amount of spelling and editing errors. However the author makes some good connections on common intersexual scenarios that many incels experience. If anything this book helped me become more self aware. There are valuable concepts in it that any intelligent mind will use and expand upon.

yeah 1 and 2 were pretty good and then its much much worse.

It’s not like I want to associate the show with those people. I literally can’t help it. It’s painful.

I've read some of the book. You can tell Rollo is not a professional writer, but the tone always felt very neutral and stoic in a way. He just says how he see its and what works. He doesn't call women bitches or useless, and lacks the bitterness of stuff like r/incels or r/mgtow or the worst parts of r/trp.

I think the accussation that Rollo is or has the attitude of a failed bitter virgin is pretty offbase.

His advice also interfaces well with people looking for long term relationships (starting families) compared to the advice online which is all "bang 20yos until you die childless".

yeah, but it's still a fairly watchable cartoon for when you just want to watch a cartoon. The latest season is definitely better than new simpsons or new south park.

shitty redpillers preying on low-self esteem males just like islam radicals lol

nah, more than half of the episodes in the newest season were straight up garbage thanks to affirmative action writers.

hmmm this makes me think I haven't watched the newest season, which makes me think I should watch it 'cause new cartoons are rare and valuable.

I actually like Rollo's second book Rational Male Preventative Medicine better. The writing and structure seemed better to me.

Imagine the degree of autism you must have to write a book titled “the Rational Male”

Off the charts autism