Does your girlfriend lift too or does she just cheer you on from the sidelines?

Does your girlfriend lift too or does she just cheer you on from the sidelines?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My wife is currently pregnant so she isn’t exercising much. But her diet is perfect and does body weight routines at home.

An user once talked about how ugly her feet were. Can't unsee it now.

>gf

I don't have a gf but fwbs and ons often comment on my physique and it is a great motivator knowing that they lust after my body. A gf is a liability, you should lift to slay sloots like the one in the OP. No need to be Veeky Forums to get a long-term faithful qt3.14 gf.

My gf does mostly cardio with some light lifting.

For the most part she does encourage me and she brags to all her friends at work how strong I am. Whenever we go out she'll hold on to my arm and tell me how big it feels.

None of this true though. I don't have a gf and it's just a fantasy that I have to keep from killing myself

The body and attitude attracts them, the sex and social status keeps them around. You can absolutely lift to get a long term qtpi, but all it does is get you in the door.

I've decided to not have a girlfriend for 2018.

Doesn't lift, just keeps an eye on her diet and on mine. She does meme aerobics routines in the living room and I beat my meat watching her, it's all good.

>y-yeah heh, it's totally my choice

Cut him slack, at least he finally decided to get off his ass and hit the gym

my gf just started lifting. hope that she will stick to the plan. she already tried the "do we really need another arm workout?" thing with me but no sir, she ain't done till she ain't dun did some curls and dips, goddammit!!!!

Having a gf is bluepilled as fuck

I love it when she cheers me on.
Hottest thing in the world is when she encourages me.

I get her to start doing squats, but she's still pretty petite.

>highschool oneitis would watch me playing soccer and other sports
>too beta to do anything
I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

> girlfriend

why do you do this

take the analrapist pill

>girlfriend

Ouch

we compete together. i do classic physique, she does bikini.

Jesus, its like a little baby hand. Why the fuck would you even post this. Its too late for me, but fucking delet it right now.

she's kinda lazy so she does really short workout with one "heavy" exercise and two lighter ones.
classic 3X5 routine.
she's gotten nice arms and shoulders out of it but her weight is mostly the same and her ass barely changed.

Man I don't know what to do. This past year I've been getting Veeky Forums while my girlfriend is getting fat. She's gotten to a point where she eats everything in sight even though I've tried to teach her all about managing her calories and macros,etc. If she continues down that path she will look like the girl in the picture by summer. What do?

she goes twice a week and does mostly cardio and some ass/leg exercises
I wouldn't care if she stopped though because she has a naturally nice body and im not that vain

Yeah, she lifts my dick in her mouth.

just a girlfriend - break it off user. if she doesn't have the drive now to get fit, why would she in the future.

Sit her down and tell her how you honestly feel. Don't be a dick about it and explain to her that you care about the way she looks. You didn't sign up to date someone who is overweight so don't feel guilty about breaking up with her over it if she doesn't care what you think about her body.
Also you're probably young and theres like a ton of not pre-fat girls who would suck your dick better too

It's impossible to get a gf I like and find attractive.
It's either one or the other, and I won't settle for less. So I'll die alone.

It's been a constant struggle. When we met I was a stick people and she was a young thicc.

I slowly became fit as I became more mature. She slowly got chubby as she got into her late 20's.

We have both always eaten healthy homecooked meals. We both exercise regularly. Her biggest problem was portion control.

She finally realized it was a problem after our first son was born. She used being pregnant as an excuse to eat whatever whenever. Then after the baby she couldn't easily get back to her "goal weight".

She started counting calories and made great progress, then we had a surprisr second child and she lost some gains. Got back into it pretty quick then broke her leg; another step back and limits the cardio she can do. Got back into it again and broke her ankle. 6 weeks bedridden. Since deciding it was important after our first child she's finally hit her goal weight after 4 years.

All I can say is it has to be her that decides; you can invite her to workout with you or make a healthy meal but it's up to her when someone brings donuts into the office if she's going to eat none or 2... Or 6.

My wife responded better to sports than " boring" routines. Squash, volleyball and climbing all encourage women to be thinner for better results. And there's usually small supportive communities around them.

Also if you make fun of fatties in front of her. She can more easily but you in a box of "ignorant jerk". Instead point out how sad it is that aunt Barb can't play with her children when they go to the park. Or how Susan just sat in camp while other people hiked to the lake for a swim.

Wouldn't call her my girlfriend girlfriend, more like my pocket teenage pussy. She's the clingy type that wants to get into everything I'm into, so twice a week I'm playing personal trainer with her. It's fun.

My what

delet

Drop her. When sluts think they can get fat it means they think they’re safe to give up. Disalude her of that belief and drop her.

Tfw the gf and trying to get bf to lift and he says hes starting to work out but wont tell me any details
Either he lifts less than me and is embarrassed or lying and wants to remain lanklet

I've been trying to get her to lift for long now (+3 years) but I gave up last year.

So I started flirting with the cutq recepcionist on my gym, for the lols, and hitting on gym qt3.14 as let see how difficoult it would be. Well it worked. I've layed all the worthy pussy on the gym.

TFW she wants to join me at the gym.
TFW i realoze that I have to change gyms

>decided

>the gif

he's probably a manlet, don't feel too bad

Gf cheers me on, she's happy that I'm making gains and looking better. My wife doesn't care though.

>Starting the Veeky Forums
>No gf
I starting,but one day user...

Holy,I wonder who is the motherfucker who banged this qt.

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN

who is she?

jej same

great answer

My gf has been lifting with me for almost a year now. She had a hard time learning form due to pretty bad coordination. But she stuck with it and now loves it. She can squat 175lbsx3 and has benched 105 for a single. Nothing super impressive but I'm still proud of her progress.

Oh yeah, form is definitely tricky for me, but having a lifter bf to help out is good encouragement, hoping to get where your gf is one day!!

Hell yea brother

i flex every second day in front of my gf but she is annoyed and nags.

no shit south east asians have ugly feets

What in the hell

This is the other side of gf that the >tfw crowd doesn't see. You can stay fit as hell, but after the honeymoon period she gets comfortable and stops trying. Then you break up and she gets skinny to go fuck other guys. Rinse and repeat. You end up staying in decent shape but have you heart ripped out and she ends up with saggy tits and settles for some beta after she hits 30. Ask me how I know.

Last girlfriend was too busy fucking dudes on the side to lift with me. So that made my small penis complex worse. Currently seeing a girl that might be worth it but I don't even think I want a relationship at this point.

When I started seeing my gf I was still obese, just really confident from dropping 50 lbs. She likes to always be around me so she works out too, does compounds and cardio. It's nice, she has become much hotter and I am no longer fat. Love this shit

>gf
>decided

>Cheers me on
>Fucks me alot
>Cooks
>Massages my back.

Bretty gud, she sthinking about joining me.

>cheers me on
goddamn i want this

>fucks me a lot
fuck you

>cooks me a lot
nty i want my macros in my control thx

>massages my back
literal dream of mine

fuck you for telling me

I dated a bulimic girl for six years who constantly filled our house with junk food because she was throwing it up. Her body looked like shit... not fat but no muscle, no tone and just weird.. she made me fat. I decided to leave her and turn my life around but it took two months of extreme dieting and working out for me to build up the confidence to leave her. I started dating a girl who was more fit and said she lived an active lifestyle but that turned out to be genetics.exe and she just wanted to drink and eat trash in the weekends... six months in, I dumped her too because she started giving me shit for working out. I'm over a month single again and not regretting it... 12% BF at 212lbs and there is no shortage of Tinder thots.... holding out for the one who will gym with me. Never letting myself go again and never setting.

>I am become Chad

>Not telling your GF how you like your food
>Come home to well seasoned, very juicy chicken burritos
>A bit of ranch

Fuck man, go get you one.

No point in coping, he could instead go do BENCH and then he can DO THIS MAN YEAH!

Oh wait, he'd need a gf too.

she doesn't lift, she doesn't do anything other than drink, cry, and then bitch at me for not drinking with her. All she does is add stress to my already stressful life. Most of my time is spent working on my thesis, lifting, and what little free-time I have left I spend with her but it's never good enough.

She ignores me for days at a time because I don't want to go out drinking with her and her stacy friends every friday and saturday. I went once and it was terrible, they're all so vapid and boring. She's failing her uni courses because she never shows up, or if she does go she doesn't puts in the effort to do well, then she cries that her life is so hard.

It's gotten worse since the new year, before it wasn't so bad but something must have happened recently that set her off. I suspect she cheated on me and this is her way of trying to get me to dump her, without her having to tell me she cheated. If the sex wasn't so good I would have dumped her by now, but there's nothing like hate fucking someone who doesn't know you hate them.

>Gf starts lifting.
>Breaks up with me two days later

Yes?

good work

Get a cute boy to cheer you on from the sidelines. I have given up on girls.

You could literally dump her and block her number right now, and take a huge source of problems and stress off of your mind completely. You wouldn't even have to explain yourself, just notify and cut all contact and focus on things that will actually pay off instead of some loser whore who's clearly sleeping around anyway.

my dad has been cheering on from the sidelines ever since mom passed away
i dont know if im even ready to speak to women.
its been 3 years

How did you lose weight user, trying to lose myself.

How did you lose the weight bro, please tell a fatty.

My old man once said that sometimes rather than quit, people will act bad so that they get fired. That's what shes doing to you. Thats why my last ex did to me. Cut her loose, youll be glad you did

Let's start out with step one, how much do you weight?

her feet are fine you faggot

How's high school? You'll lose that mentality soon, having a perfect gf is far superior to fwb and one night stands.

123kg at the moment user

350 pounds. 6'4"

>does she just cheer you on from the sidelines
if by go out of her way to complain that 3 days a week (90 minute sessions) is too much to at the gym then yes, she definitely cheers all the time from the sidelies

How much do you eat, and how often?
Be as autistic and detailed about it, this is important

Ranges on the days. My portions are excessive though. Sometimes I'll eat once but a lot after work, sometimes I'll eat a lot all day. Soda kills me too.

I'm honestly jealous of your fantasy
My fantasy girlfriend just hugs me when I come home from work and asks me how my day was. Tries to convince me to skip tonights gym session so we can spend time together.
Than I yell at her, she cries I walk out slamming the door behind me. Notice shes moved the last of her stuff out of my place when i come back.
Except its is real and now I wish I spent the time with her.

Sauce?

examining every detail of a girl is beta as fuck

not true bitches will stay if ur a fucking man

user 123kg 6ft poster here.

I have been eating shredded wheat + milk which has been weighed and measured for 207 calories, I've been eating 3 - 4 bowls of this a day along with chicken fajitas which are 617 calories in total.

Been like this for just over 2 months so far with little weight change.

Do you pay for your own food?

Arbitrarily taking on meme diets won't help you, if anything your body will fight back what you're doing

What meme diet? All I've done is cut down the amount I've ate in the past and chocolate, actual autistic.

What can I do then user?

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

Get a new one

>Mixing imperial and metric

>wheat + milk which has been weighed and measured for 207 calories

100g wheat is 337 cal
100g(ml) of milk is 42cal
So you're eating 50g of weat and 100ml of milk 3 - 4 times a day?

Either your math is way off. Or we need to dissect you to figure out how to get to mars on 2 protein bars and some wood chips.

None of this matters since this is a troll anyway

For all you the >tfwnogf fags

>If you want to talk to a girl and get her number I’ll lay it out for you right here.

“Hi I saw you and wanted to meet you” “ohh really my name is -“

>Done, after that a normal conversation should happen and she’ll either fuck off into the void or give you the digits. Either way you established your interest and tried your approach, you do this atleast 10 times a week and I promise you’ll get laid minimum 2 times a month. This works on girls anywhere, at the mall, store, club, bar you name it all you have to do is introduce yourself and make sure your breath doesn’t stink.

Don’t let these pick up nerds trick you into thinking getting girls is hard just because they suck at it and have to try extra hard.

40g of wheat and 125ml of milk from store brand milk.

Not a troll, I genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I would use stone and lb but americans get confused by that so I use kg for weight for you lot to understand.

Stop with the meme diets that only work if you're already hitting the gym, you need to get your body used to less food first, that deconditioning is gonna take a while, focus on that first. Eat like a normal human, meats and greens and some rice and lay off the sugar.

I do. I live on my own and make good money so I over spend on food.

4.34 weeks in a moth
~43 attempts a month
4.651% success rate

>False rape reports are estimated to make up between 2% and 10% (wikipedia)

Lets just take the lowest number as correct.
That puts your chances of getting falsely reported as a rapist when doing this to just under once a month.

Fukkkkkk you

Isn't it about calories though? On average I'm only reaching nearly 1500 calories as a man, my math isn't off so shouldn't I be losing weight?

>except its real
I want to die

How long have you been doing this?
Are you consuming enough water?
Are you working out?
Are you consuming other calories on the side(sweets, milk, coffee)
Are you constipated?
How often do you measure your weight?
Are you really keeping track of all the calories you consume?

In truth at that wight and height, you should melt off weight by sheer existence at 1500cals a day. Add a bit of swimming so get some muscle mass with a low risk of injury to speed up the process and you might resemble a human being soon.

Yeah, she lifts because she plays professional water polo.

female water polo players are sluuttttts watch out

>How long have you been doing this?
Trying to lose weight since 6 months ago, was eating at 1800 calories but when that did nothing I lowered it to 1500 calories almost 2 months ago.
>Are you consuming enough water?
On average drink 8 250ml water per day, might need more.
>Are you working out?
4x a week doing barbell row, squat, deadlift, bench press and overhead press.
>Are you consuming other calories on the side(sweets, milk, coffee)
No. Would count them in anyway.
>Are you constipated?
No. Poos are normal.
>How often do you measure your weight?
Every Sunday morning.
Are you really keeping track of all the calories you consume?
Yes, I use a food scale to measure food in g and a measuring jug for liquids, I do not eat fast food and am autistic so I stick to the same foods all the time.

The only thing I can think of is what I am eating which is mainly wheat, perhaps switch to pure meat/veggies?

Perhaps have 3 servings of this per day?:
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew

Cut out the butterbeans, add in spinach and reduce sugar with the calories adding up to roughly 1300, if I have just this which would be pure veggie/meat, would that change anything?

The math comes later, first focus on eating like a normal person

Oh fuck I know. But that's why she doesn't hang out with them outside the pool.... they just go out and fuck any athlete. I know some shit about some very prominent players. One top player got gonorrhea from blowing a basketball player.