Tfw you realize face and charisma are all that matters

>tfw you realize face and charisma are all that matters

Those don't matter if you look like lard, though.
>t. guy who has a handsome face but was completely and utterly ignored by women before losing weight

I know for a fact you can smell like shit most GF won't care as long as you use deodorant or perfume.

>charisma

I'm lucky then

You all realise that 2011-2012' edition of Veeky Forums was redpilled about face and charisma? This 2017 it's all about the face lmao, is a renaissance.

If you post this in one (1) more thread......

srs

told my 9/10 ex I was gonna get back in the gym

she told me I have facial aesthetics

ask other ex's and girls I know

>tfw ive been good looking this whole time

No.
Combine Face, charisma, and a shredded body and you trump that.
Add in a 6 figure income and your on top of everyone

All that matters is not being a piece of lard, not being terminally autistic and not having a fuck ugly mug. These things only work together and you can't compensate one by overabundance in another.

charisma is just the way you act

>6FT
>GOOD FACE
>CHR
>MANNERS
>FIT and SHREDDED
>GUTS(to talk with the girls)
This is a killer combination user,have these and you will be a pussy slayer.

>mfw I only need to get Veeky Forums

>>Don't rate my looks, self esteem killed by online dating apps.
>>Finally go out, random 7/10 staring at me
>>Feel exposed, ignore her, get drunk
What did she mean by this?

I have the face but i realize that i lack charisma extremely. I’m fucking boring. What do bros?

Pretend to be interesting. On the unlikely chance you're not autistic you could act like you're a cool guy, I pretend to like normie stuff just to fit in more.

In order of importance
Face
Charisma (arguable number 1)
Body
Height (not that important unless really short, 5'6 or below)
Income

It depends where you live senpai. Here in Taiwan, income comes before everything else, and I suppose other countries have different priorities.

>tfw charisma and face is all that matters

fucking this. anyone who says being fit isn't better than face/fatty is a fucking social leper. BEING FIT IS ALL I HAVE TO BE AND I WILL BECOME A 10 BUT IM A FUCKING FAT MESS AND I HAVE TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.

Yeah, but as long as your face isn't hideously disfigured, it will improve as you get fit, so there really is no excuse to not exercise and get the bod we all have wet dreams about.

>very round and average face
I look like a friendly baby. I hate it.

>numbers