What’s the point of lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABvASy7L0U0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2XaiKhgiU
youtube.com/watch?v=74QWd6b9byk
youtube.com/watch?v=pRx7o9eVoJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun or cope or both.

To maintain a healthy body fuelled by good food and water combined with adequete rest.

Because giving up means you're a gigantic pussy

>gives your life structure and eases you into a routine
>dat post-workout endorphin rush

That guy got fucked up in the video. I realized that this old Chinese man was literally ripped out of his seat by several huge security guards... with his seat belt still on! The violent damage to his abdominopelvic cavity would be tremendous on a man of his physical strength! Old Chinese doctors do not lift weights--at all! It was fucking brutal how they pulled on his so violently when he was still fastened to the seat. He had blood POURING out of his mouth from his abdominopelvic cavity! There are no bones where his seatbelt was resting and he was yanked out of it sideways! He said weeks later while still hospitalized that he "hurt all over."

All for what? Because he PAID to fly, and he was a PHYSICIAN with PATIENTS TO SEE the next morning! United Airlines overbooked the flight. Fuck that!

0:33 is how hard the police pulled him out of his seat. Note: he was sitting in the window seat and was bucked in. Its hard to see in a picture but you can get a real sense for it in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=ABvASy7L0U0

Better picture

Better picture: shows seatbelt as well as phone.

Dedication.

You're able to be dedicated. To follow something, be it a dream, an impossible goal or anything. You can sweat out your soul into this. Few people can do that.

Now it's up to you to do the same in life about everything you longed for. People who had it easy by luck or genetics won't have this dedication. Obstacles will seem ten times bigger to them.

It's the same as the question of being talented in something vs working hard to reach it. In the long run, the hard working kind will have better results because their point is not to be, but become. You're a goddamn dynamic equilibrium. You're not perfect, but you're striving for excellence. Some are born nearly perfect, and odds are, they'll be stuck in the state forever or gradually degrade themselves into something mediocre or somewhat average.

Their life is a frozen canvas which can only slowly erode with time. Your life is a never ending painting constantly adding touches and erasing others.

How much did he get in the settlement?

there isn't

manlets actually look worse when they lift, and everyone in the gym laughs at us

if you're 6'2+ and living in the US, you can fuck almost ANY GIRL, unless you've got a severe facial deformity. expanding on that, it is literally impossible to be a virgin at 6'2 and above, unless you're genuinely retarded. everyone under your height will respect you and see you as a god. if I was hiring someone for say, a SETI position, and I had to pick between a 5'2" subhuman with a 150 IQ, or a 6'3" alpha with a 100 IQ, I would go for the latter, every time, because my monkey brain naturally wants to submit to these shining specimens of humanity. i am naturally inclined to want them to lead me. i want them to cuck me to ensure that I don't pass on these defects. i want to aid them in every way I can, for the good of posterity. from birth, until death, a person who is taller than you, will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be superior to you, because in the end, you'll ALWAYS be a little itty bitty manlet who never learned. if you're taller than say, 6'1", and don't live in a tall country like the netherlands, give yourself a pat on the back and rest easy my friend. you fucking won. i want you to know. you may be at a bad point in your life, thinking you're useless or that your life will never get better. it will. you are tall. the moment you enter a room and stand next to that multi-billionaire manlet with a 10/10 face and Von Neumann tier IQ, he will want to neck himself, and his wife (unlikely) will want your babies.

any woman who actually dates a manlet is clearly mentally ill or has low self esteem, because dating a manlet is social suicide to women. take it from me, I have 5 sisters and a couple cousins who are very open about their thoughts.
I finally learned

I am a pussy destroyer and whatever problem you have is your own. Being 5'8" has not been a major impediment for me. Try not being a beta bitch soy boy

oh
i'm 5'5"

next.

Dude if you are that fucking fucked then get jacked up and move to a country with shorter people. Stop bitching about it on a Mongolian ASIC mining forum

don't care
this is a turbo-manlet board. just let me have this because you will never understand how it feels.

This 5'5" werido fucks three girls every night. Did being short stop him from doing that? NO

to actually feel better about your self
and not comparing urself to others

Lil Uzi put out a good song for you Turbo manlets too
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2XaiKhgiU

[Chorus]
I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it
You'll find another life to live
I swear that you'll get over it
I know you're sad and tired
You've got nothing left to give
You'll find another life to live
I know that you'll get over it

Is lil uzi dare i say /ournigger/?

Cause at the end of the day everything is about you in life. That kind of mentality is for 9 year olds.

This is his song about coming back and brutally cucking some guy who had cucked him before

youtube.com/watch?v=74QWd6b9byk

Bryson Tiller coming it at 5'8", for the more sophisticated
youtube.com/watch?v=pRx7o9eVoJM

Pasta
Stay away from the carbs my dude

#

To be your strongest possible and see the limits of your body and beat them