Soy milk is one of the most common and nutritious dairy alternatives. In addition to its general benefits...

Soy milk is one of the most common and nutritious dairy alternatives. In addition to its general benefits, soy milk contains a number of compounds that are particularly important to men's health. Its high content of isoflavones, protein, vitamins and minerals and minimal amount of saturated fats may help soy milk prevent and treat some of the leading health conditions for men. Despite these benefits, soy is one of the most common food allergens. As long as you are not allergic to soy, drinking as little as 1 cup of soy milk per day is a great way to gain some of its health benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theadly reminder that soy is okay to drink

Veeky Forums is dead and vegan fruitcakes killed it.

just make sure you buy the unsweetened kind.

Gas the soyboys now

Remember to not respond to faggot soy or vegan threads.
Sage

This. Why do Americans politicise everything they touch. Fit was was always shit, but these cunts brought it to a new low as well as the not so covert SRS crowd who come in with all their feminism and misandry.

what's srs?

i'm a feminist btw and have zero idea wtf you're on about

Haha faggot I drink soymilk daily and have higher test, more bitches, more lifts than you ever could even imagine

Get the fuck off this board

>Fit
Leave.

BIG SOY GET OUT!!!!!!!

no.

S O Y B O Y R E V O L U T I O N

Nice I like the soy boy hips you've attained. Trying for this on my soymilk binges

I love soy x2

Soy is okay to drink

Soy is ok to drink

What about almond milk

Isn't this just man-boob development juice? Almond is the only way to go.

shit reddit says

also, why are you a feminist? What makes you think equality is a virtue?

soy food isn't going to move your t/e levels in any noticeable direction

your & others beta-ness is honestly genetic or general malnourishment

t. pre-med female student

$0.02 has been deposited into your account thanks for correcting the record tm

The eternal death of soyboy-posters

Tits or gtfo

This guy posting about his height and claiming he's super chad is now a soyboy meme. Good.

You're not even half the man I am soy faggot. Nice try.
sage

Soy is okay to drink

Digits confirm again that soy is the new era

>4449555
Soy stays on top

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels