Juat got gyno surgery to remove my soy boy tits AMA

Juat got gyno surgery to remove my soy boy tits AMA.

post tits before surgery

OP here. I am phone posting so responses will be slow.

>making it

didn't you hear? soy is ok now

Here. However this was taken about 3 months ago when I was 10 pounds heavier.

why does your hand look so feminine?

I dunno. Probably because I dont lift right now and work a nu-male type office job. I also moisturize. It paid for my gyno surgery so Im not complaining.

Did you get to keep your titties? You could throw them into a stew.

you looked completely fine before, why did you get the surgery? now you're that guy that had surgery to fix mild gyno. idk man i don't understand why anyone would get surgery for gyno unless it's really bad.

you sure you weren't just fat and some slick surgeon took your money?

dont wanna lose them gainz

Soy is okay to drink

The case I had was deff mild compare to most. He didnt even need to go in through the nipple, just made two half inch incisions, one for each side. He lipod it all out. I will post an "after" pic when I get the compression wrap off in 2 weeks. I dont even know what the results look like because it's covered by the wrap. The post surgical healing is just as important as the surgery itself, it can mean the difference between excellent results and mediocre. Gotta keep the compression on so the skin layer conforms properly back in place ontop of the muscle now that the fat is gone.

How long till you will be ready to train chest?

How much money did it cost? Did your insurance cover it? Did you miss any work?

looks un-noticable to begin with, but still congrats. I cannot wait to get mine but in my area itll run me probably 8-10k. how much you pay?

You had no gyno to begin with. Good job spending tax dollar shekels for nothing.

Either you have a very mild gyno or you never have a gyno just fat.

That is not gyno, retard.

Probably 6 to 8 weeks at minimum. But im not gonna lift at all until im down to 12% bf at least. Im never going to bulk past 15%. My goal is to have a lean athletic physique year round, so I always look good naked and my clothes fit ideally.

Insurance did not cover it. Ive never heard of insurance doing so. Cost me about $5600 total. I got surgery on Friday. Im thinking I will be at work tomorrow. Luckily it is winter so I have an excuse to wear a jacket. The compression is obviously noticeabe with just a shirt.

Im aware it was mild. But it was still there, wouldn't go away with weightloss. The tissue was probably mostly fat, Im gonna ask the surgeon at my follow-up. The chest was very fatty and I felt top heavy. My "pecs" would protrude out when wearing tight clothing. The fat tissue was particularly firm, hence why it was difficult to lose. When I finally see the results after getting the compression wrap off, I will know if it was worth it. My chest definitely feels leaner under the wrap, which is a good sign.

You wasted money on the surgery.
I had bigger man-tits before getting shredded and lost all the fat naturally, without any surgery.

Was worth it to me. I was fed up having a thick layer of 2 inches of blubber covering my chest. Tired of having my tits shake while doing cardio. Call me weaked willed, but it wouldnt fo away with diet ans exercise.

>ITT: user got memed out of $5600 while getting his chest scarred for nothing
Fuck, I wish I found it funny, but I just feel bad about this.

We'll see. I will follow up in 2 weeks with an after pic. However full results can take weeks longer.