Drink 300mg+ of caffeine every single day for the last 3 years

>drink 300mg+ of caffeine every single day for the last 3 years
>run out of caffeine pills and decide fuck it I'll quit cold turkey
>4 days /nocaffeine/ I've only suffered a small headache on the first day, feel normal, lifts still the same

What the fuck is up with all these feminized soyboys telling me that quitting caffeine is hard? It was so easy lmao @ caffeine addicts

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expecting lifts to suffer
idiot.
Also
>not drinking freshly ground coffee

>Not buying 100 caffeine tablets for 8 dollars

Pleb

I usually get moderate headaches for a day or two but they're tolerable. Thank your genetics for resisting addictiin

If we have such a high tolerance for addiction, maybe we should try phenibut? I've always wanted to try

>What the fuck is up with all these feminized soyboys telling me that quitting caffeine is hard?
Who? Who has been telling you this? Caffeine tolerance resets in a week or less, with occasional caffeine withdrawal headaches, that's it. Who has actually been saying that this is difficult? Or are you just making up some sort of antagonist so you get to boast and be all proud of yourself for accomplishing this minuscule task? Maybe you're just taking the opportunity to try to ingratiate yourself with Veeky Forums and fit in with this cancerous hivemind that requires people like you to spout garbage memes all fucking day.

This thread didn't need to be made. The information you've shared didn't need to leave your head. You certainly didn't need to buttfuck in your lame attempt of hopping on Veeky Forums's hate bandwagon of the week with your needless soyposting as well. You post like you just saw a Veeky Forums screencap on Facebook that your edgy friend who browses r/Veeky Forums shared and are trying to do the same thing.

if nothing happened after quitting caffeine, why were you consuming it in the first place?

Nice soyrage faggot

Pol fags are just as bad as fat women who make up stories about triumphing over the bigots and then everyone claps.

>inb4 pol boogie man!

Kys it’s easy to tell who crossposts

I thought it would help me get hyped for my 5am gym schedule but i found out it doesn't really affect me

>falling for the caffeinated jew

Get a better sleep schedule and you won't be sleepy midday.

Quitting a real red bull/ coke etc. addiction is fucking brutal, and I've been addicted to many different drugs.
Its coz you get addicted to both sugar, and caffeine, and stopping both at the same time is just too much too soon. If you need to quit that stuff, take caffeine away first, keep drinking drink lemonade, juice etc then cut out the sugar.
You are right though, I go through periods of drinking coffee now, and yeah when you stop, headache sure, not much else to speak of

God damn are you fucks incapable of communicating through anything other than memes and buzzwords? What the fuck are you actually trying to say?

they are autistic NEETs sitting on their fat asses whole day and browsing Veeky Forums

what the hell did you expect

>he thinks quitting 300mg of caffeine cold turkey is impressive

that's like 2-3 cups of coffee a day you retard.
caffeine addiction doesn't occur unless you are consuming way more caffeine than that.

They literally aren't, they get their worldview through memes and unsourced infographics

you're the fucking soyboy and you know it.

Post body soíboí

Caffeine causes an inflammatory response in your body and increases cortisol levels.

this
yeh wouldn't expect anything worse than feeling a bit aveerage, headache etc. for 300mg. especially if you exercising regular

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Phenibut absolutely wrekt me. I'd daily dose 250-500mg and on occasion hit 1g on a good day. I'd just get really sad and in the "pheni-hole" aka crippling inconsolable depression. Found out the Ashguwanda I was taking was potentiating that on my GABA receptors. Would not recommend but YMMV

all the negatives none of the benefits

>actually believing what the images say

lol, I remember when I freshly studied World War II in high school

can't help but kek at this image

You're right, we should get all our information about WWII from /pol/ infographics like you do.

>The Germans didn't bomb Rotterdam, London or Warsaw

Whoa... I feel so... Enlightened.... Is this the redpill?

>getting absolutely humiliated by the Germans
>Germans let you float away from dunkirk to think about what a faggot you've been
>f-fuck these kruats muh british empire!
>switch tactics
>bomb German cities
>Germans bomb yours back
>OMFG THESE KRUATS NEED TO TO PAY FOR BEING SUCH MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!11!

>300mg of caffeine

Well yeah, you won't get withdrawals when you're on a bitchboy dose.

Soyboy-posters like OP are worse than soyboys. Pic related

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms.

Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels