Post what you’ve eaten today Veeky Forums people cutting and bulking both welcomed

Post what you’ve eaten today Veeky Forums people cutting and bulking both welcomed

B&J Phish Food ice cream 500ml ~ 1200 calories
2x 400g homogenized sweetened quark ~ 1200 calories
400g chicken tendies with sauce and 100g rice ~ 1000 calories
grandma's day slice of cake ~ 500 calories

250g protons with 3900 calories

Jesus Christ user. What’s your body type?

Twink trying to build some muscle, fresh pic taken minutes ago.

My tdee is quite high, apart from going to gym, i burn additional 800-100 calories daily by riding bike.I use it for commuting pretty much everywhere, making 100km monthly.

JFC user I wish I could metabolize like you.
I walk everywhere for the most part but damn I cant be that size with that many calories.
Must cost a fortune.

ffs
* 800 - 1000 calories daily
* make 1000 km monthly

My breakfast

I was going to say. That’s a shit ton of cals unless you’re doing some cardio, I’ve been maintaining a 1000 cal deficit everyday for 2 weeks, I’m ready to get that 10% BF already broh

I just wanna know wtf a kangaroo filet is. Are you cutting as well, user?

I don't even fucking know the macros for today.
>some sugary cereal for breakfast.
>wild boar goulash for lunch
>cake
>bread, sausage and pickles for dinner
To be fair it's my birthday so I had my semi-weekly cheat day today.

>not using chronometer
Plebs.

If you have a semi weekly cheat day and you’re cutting.. you’re not gonna make it

Cutting, yes.

It’s just a chunk of kangaroo meat, not sure what part of the animal it comes from

literally what it says on the box, kangaroo meat.

comparable to steak, very lean and a little tough. semi-popular here in australia because we have so bloody many of them

I’ll probably pay for premium on my calorie tracking app to know additional nutrients etc. when I start bulking but as for now all I care ab is carbs protein fat and calories

My cheat days usually aren't that bad. I'll have 4 instead of 2 slices of bread in the evening and an extra banana for breakfast. Like I said, b-day means I get to cheat properly for once.
Plus the last time I went 4 weeks without cheating I dropped 4 kg in as many weeks, I'm not in such a hurry right now.

Me yesterday, posted in other thread. Calories mostly from 2 homemade beef burgers and homemade lentil stew. Shit was cash.

I’m an Amerifag so eating kangaroo is some pretty weird news to me. So does it taste just like steak? Are the vegetarians in Australia always whining about kangaroo rights just like liberal feminists always complain about cow rights in the us?

I’m in a huge hurry. Last time I had 12% bf or anything close to was 2013, I’m at 22% right now and still another 20 pounds to go so my deficit is pretty huge and that’s before I even do cardio and lift

1.25 cup steel cut oats (750 cal)
3 tbsp raw honey (150 cal)
1 cup milk (150 cal)
various fruit (200 cal)
2 lb greek yogurt (850 cal)
granola (250 cal)
3 cups milk (450 cal)
3 scoops whey (300 cal)

about to cook dinner which will consist of 1 lb. steak, salad, potatos, and green beans. Will likely follow that up with more greek yogurt and whey shake before bed
good thing im white and have no problem handling a lot of dairy in my diet

not really, they're considered a pest in rural areas and they have an enormous population

eating breakfast now but here's yesterday:

B: 4 eggs, oats, coffee
L: homemade pizza with steak and veggies
D: veggie fried rice and chicken breast

also made a smoothie: 2 eggs, .5 cup oats, whey, banana, peanut butter, cup of milk, handful of spinach and ice

How the fuck did you burn 2000+ cal you must’ve been working out for 2+ hours

The taste is vaguely like beef but gamier and not as tasty

But it’s fairly cheap and extremely lean, Zyzz was a big fan

I love venison so if it’s anything like that I’m game to try it

How have I done so far? I have 627 calories left for dinner. No idea what I'm gonna eat.

Haha, bellow the macro breakdown bar there is a calorie burned breakdown, you will notice the majority is (Basal Metabolic Rate), that + activity is my maintenance level, its not from exercising, I didn't do a single exercise yesterday.

If you’re cutting I’d say you’re doing good, what’s your body type user? Here’s what I’m about to eat but I’ll end up burning most of it on my run tonight

Is it useless to track all the different amino acids?

Oh I see. If I included my BMR I’d be burning around that everyday but only with working out

I'm 5'2 and 138 lbs this morning. I started at 167. Adjusting from being the fat guy I was since 13 to the chubby guy has been weird. Have a good run!

Shit man, you running marathons or something?

I’m chubby (183 right now started at 193) but I love running, last night I did intervals of sprinting for an hour, my mile time pushing hard is below 6 minutes

Also I said if I included my bmr. As in I burn around 1800 cal doing absolutely nothing, moving around the house all day etc. I burn around 2000, but when I workout and do cardio I’m somewhere around 2300-2600

maintaing for now

bamp

Hmmm, is that 2300-2600 solely from working out or is it with the BMR, because as I read it, 1800BMR + 2000 from exercising is around 3.8k calories for maintenance.

I have no idea user maybe someone can shed some light on that
Exactly what I just said.. bmr for me (5’11” 183lb) = 1800-2100 + lifting and cardio = 2300-2600 cal burned

Only worth it if you're quite literally a world class athlete. The only exception would be getting enough leucine, from a very good podcast I listened to a couple of years ago, you need above 2.3grams of leucine per meal to activate muscle protein synthesis. That's easily achieved by consuming protein from animal sources, eggs, milk, meat etc. Other than that its really not worth the effort.

it is important to note that muscle protein synthesis only occurs if you get leucine ABOVE the threshold, getting 90% of the target won't trigger the process. You need to cross the threshold, after that it doesn't matter. Another factor is that you need to get them within your metabolic window, just getting a truckload with your last meal is pointless.

Tl;dr, 2.3+ leucine per meal after workout.

Not perfect but I don't have any protein powder.
>I didn't use that much coffeemate but I had 3 cups of coffee this morning so I did more than I would use.

What trackers are you all using? I've been thinking about making my own just using excel with the USDA database or Wolfram Alpha

I’m using lose it which I think I’m honestly the only person on Veeky Forums that does, it’s a pretty simple and easy to use app which I’ve used for 5 years

Tfw I used to eat that much when I was fat and now I’m eating 900< everyday

>when u still lose BF cause you're bulking with test and var :^3

I’ve looked into test because my libido sucks but I don’t want to waste money on gnc products or something like that so I’m just trying #nofap Bc desperate. A girl was playing with my dick the other day and I had to jack my self off to get a boner

they're not GNC products kek

I use cronometer , used to use MyFitnessPal, it had practically every brand you can think of, it has an extensive user generated library, however, using it to track vitamins and minerals is a pain in the ass, cronometer makes it fuckloads easier. Sure, it doesn't that brand of frozen pizza that only your state has, but the databases for general food (NCCDB generally) is great and has vitamin/mineral content added.

Of course, you can make your own food/enter recipes. All in all I prefer it to mfp although mfp has far better apps and is a tad easier to use.

I didn’t think so. But gnc was just an example, I have no idea where to get the real shyt

$3.60/day autismcore

Jesus, can you at least have the decency to align and format that eyesore?

PS: Why don't you use established trackers?

It's only a reference for myself, hence the poor formatting. It took me about 15 minutes to detail out my daily food regime in excel, which is probably less time than it would take me to use an established tracker :^)

Half a dominos pizza, 10 alchoholic drinks, .4 lbs of chicken.
Currently cutting, but I had a rough night

In my opinion it’s not a bad format besides the fact that using my calorie tracker takes me 3 seconds to put what I ate for a meal and includes al nutrients

Also this let's me to input the exact nutritional information of the products I'm consuming rather than the 'generic' macros that established trackers provide.

Damn user. That sounds like me before I started cutting
> 1.5 liters vodka every 2-3 days
> when I party I easily clear 12 beers
I haven’t had alcohol in 3 weeks now thank god

I ate the same thing everyday for the past 4 months and will continue to do so for the next few months (hence the autismcore). No need to input new foods :^)

wtf 1200 calories a day? just fast if you want to lose weight you're just slowing down your metabolism if you keep going on like this...

This is true. I ate lean beef 4 oz which on the pack states 29 G protein but tracker said 18.5

I’ve asked and asked relating to slowing metabolism down due to low cal intake. But I figured I’ve done this before with cardio as well eating even less (400-600 I was a big boy) and I had no problem with metabolism. Also I figured by the time I drop another 20< pounds my metabolism slowing won’t even be noticeable

first time bulk

Rate my diet

what the fuck are peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets.

Prometheus didn't actually steal fire from the Gods, he actually stole peanut butter-filled pretzel nuggets.

My inner /fat/ self is telling me to eat these

Shitty diet if you’re cutting btw. Not the calories but the type of nutrients you’re getting

I have to agree with your nutrients are fucking bad, and you are eating at way too high of a deficit. get more in you and get more nutrients. You need to actually fill out your nutrients and electrolytes if you wanna grow user.

Don’t get me wrong my deficit is insanely low, but I eat healthy. I eat greens at night usually along with an egg, normally I’ll have fish, chicken, or steak for dinner along with more greens, and apple everyday, water and very small amounts of dairy

At home on rest day trying not to eat out of boredom

Skelly boi trying to become a big guy, no bully please.

I’m assuming you’re cutting, I tend to wait till lunch to eat because I tend to be more bored at night which is okay because I have extra calories to consume in my budget

Rate and hate

From first glance it seems like a pretty decent intake.

How do you eat uncooked rice

You cook it. I just measure it uncooked for ease

Had 3x eggs for lunch and a slopburger with buds for dinner. Hit protein goal. Might use these last few kcals on some beer. Yes or no?

Bro what correlation is there between race and dairy consume. I am white aswell and stopped eating dairy recently

If it’s been awhile since you’ve had a beer and you’ve already worked out id day yes especially if tomorrow is your rest day

Tomorrow is rest day. And got stood up on a date (that's why slopburger with buds). Booze it is. Natty ice tallboi(s) here we come.

Thanks for permission, Dad.

Perfect time to pound 10 beers
Son

why are you replying to my (you)s?
You're right. Any cutting recs?
I'm a manlet so my tdee is pretty low. If I didn't do an extreme cut, it would take months to get my bf low enough. I'm maintaining lifts, so I'm fine with putting a hold on increasing my lifts for a little while. I do need to work on my nutrients, tho.

Because I’m OP and I do what I want. He you’d me in your you, which was originally based of my you to (you), also (you) you’d me 2 times in your post, my cutting recs are skip breakfast and if not the don’t eat fucking pretzel nuggets. Also keep off the whey 3 scoops and eat some healthy food like fish or chicken

>don’t eat fucking pretzel nuggets
Nigga that was carbs for an 8 mile run

How was I supposed to know that. Apples have carbs btw

I'm a piece of shit

>Total calories: 2319
>Net calories: 2318
what happened to that missing calorie?

ate 4 weetbix with some milk, barely 1/4 of my daily caloric intake, i think i will have a bit of chicken later on and try hitting that 2kcal for today, might eat more if i chose to get some chips though i dunno. Hopefully i dont make myself feel more useless then now

1000 calories in snacks Jesus Christ broh. You need guidance

Are you bulking or cutting?? I’m assuming bulking

Beer senpai

Been going since 1/1, lost 10lb so far.

Are you the user from earlier talking ab beer? I’m a bit of an alcoholic so cutting was really hard starting but I haven’t had a drink in 3 weeks now

Have you bulked before or are you strictly losing weight because a 2648 budget is really high

I'm not that user but I'm trying, I cut it drinking completely on weekdays but still kill a 1/5 of whiskey Friday night and 6-12 beers on sat/sun.

Next week I'm quitting the beer

2kcal mate, im cutting

Nah, my budget is 1500 tops (though I've only gone above 1400 thrice and usually stay below 1000). The stupid app won't let me set it to anything lower than a 1k deficit, so I'm just ignoring that and counting manually instead. 2648 is what the app (prolly overestimating) thinks I burn in a day.

You will definitely need to start drinking either a few shots one select day maybe ever 2 weeks or even once a month if you want to see some serious progress. It fucking sucks though but I smoked and do non caloric drugs as well

How much do you weigh? That app is overestimating by a fucking longshot

Maybe I could switch to xanex as a low calorie depressant substitution

6'3, 238lb.