Be completly straight

>be completly straight
>starts lifting
>start feeling attraction towards femenine twink boys

what the fuck did you do /fit to me

You are wanting to dominate them, you are becoming alpha

You're becoming a proper male.

of course dominating them but also kissing them around their bodies and having them calling me

uncle biggy

being straight doesnt mean being attracted to women it means meaning attracted to people more feminine that you. for dyel normies that limits them to only women, but for you it now includes twinks. the bigger you get the more options open up for you, its great

im not that big neither im 6 feet 165 lbs, but very strong and have a manly face

Dominating in a loving passionate way, its not gay or anything

>be completly straight
nope

its ok bro just say no homo before you fuck them

Nah nigga you're just a faggot

You might be memed into it.
I've read about people being cucked an every girl cheating so much i've started distrusting my gf

>inb4 T. Cuck

Have you licked any of their hot little holes yet?

>WE WUZ SWOLE AND SHIET

You're not straight at all if you attracted to the same sex. You're a faggot like the rest of the faggots in this thread.

same but replace twinks with thicc muscular men

theres literally no downside to men

theres a word for that, its called bisexual, and its not straight.

cant tell if this is serious. People will do any kind of retarded mental gymnastics they can when sexuality comes up. people will try to change what straight is just so that they can continue to be straight. You cant just decide that youre straight regardless of what you feel attracted to. And you didnt become attracted to men, you discovered you were attracted to men. its different. It gets easier once you accept that youre the same person that you always were, youve just learned more about yourself, and thats ok.

all balls smell bad all the time
only some vaginas smell bad all the time

don't worry OP, i started getting into traps (not trannies, they're disgusting) and i'm still not a faggot.
being a faggot is more of how you act, so if you want to get fucked in the ass by a manly man you're a faggot but if you are the manly man fucking a cuteboi's pucci then you're not the faggot.

did a girl tell you that?
all vaginas smell like old fish all the time until they wash them. all balls smell like balls all the time until you wash them

dont be sarcastic, theres people that sctually beleive that how you act socially has everything to do with your sexuality. Im a straight acting gay guy and im attracted to straight acting gay men. All that prissy bs is what drove me away from women.

exactly, i'm a straight-ish man but act like a faggot and i get a shitload of clompiments and DMs of gay guys that think i'm gay and i always tell them i'm not actually gay.
hell, i was "the gay guy" during highschool even though there were actual gay guys that didn't stand out there.
by straight-ish i mean that i'd fuck pic related over a thot given the oportunity.

Ball funk smells exactly like vag funk, and it happens just as fast for both

I fap to 2D traps all the time but the real thing doesn't turn me on.