How much do I have to lift to get a black Tittycow gf?

How much do I have to lift to get a black Tittycow gf?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828410/The-woman-36NNN-breasts-40-year-old-15lbs-tissue-removed-hormonal-condition-causes-bust-balloon.html
qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you have to do anything other than be a tall white guy
t.guy who almost exclusively bangs black girls off tinder

What state do you live in?

Just be normie fit and be good looking

MUH DICK

race play fuck yeah

North Carolina. I never dated black girls until after college and they kept matching with me on tinder. I'm attracted to big asses and certain types of white washed black girl. I honestly have way better successes with them then white girls. I'm just too scared to bring any of them around my parents.

>just be good looking
Why doesn’t everyone just do that lol.

You can't this girl is 1/1000000 most black girls only find black men attractive

This

As well as most black guys only find black girls attractive

Your parents are rascists or what ?

Imagine mixing your strenght tier genetics (assuming you are gifted )

With a black fast twitch girls

Your kids will thank you

>44444444

Wonder if shes okay with being on a leash in public

Oops newfag redditor here

False

hes in NC of course his parents are racist

>t. mutt in denial

It should be about what you want..im in a interacial relationship and her parents love me and my parents love her. And mixed babies are the best

Well idk i have 2 blacks friends who prefer black girls maybe its not always the case

What? Theres TONS of reasonably slim black girls with fat titty. Especially west indian girls
t. Dated three black girls, one had D cups the others where both H cups

t.cuck

>mixed babies are the best

Thats right butt Veeky Forums fatfucks hate that fact

Yeah it also depends on what area you live at.
I probably should have mentioned im the brown one...either way i dont see how that would make me a cuck
Yeah bro im mixed hispanic and black and my daughter is white black and hispanic. Hopefully ill have a son in the future that will get an asian girl pregnant. THE MASTER RACE IS ON ITS WAY

N word XD

our army grows stronger every day..

my dad would be fine with it, it's just my mom who is really racist. Also I don't want halfrican kids and I told myself I'd only procreate with a white or white hispanic. It's just hard knowing that I'd have to work my ass off to get a 7+/10 white girl when I can just easily hook up with a thicc black girl.

Lol i find latinas or blacks girls as better persons and more loyals than the whity girls who acts like rebels and threat you like shit

A black girl I used to date in college was the best relationship I had in my life.
She was from a Caribbean island. Super strict religious upbringing. Hot too.
Would cook for me and clean my place when she would stay over as thanks.
Too bad they shipped her back when her grades slipped. Would have wifed her unironically.

And they all fuck black men not white men

Caribeans girls are really hot and exotic, too bad she was shipped

The perfect GF - not marriage material tho

Is that tinder for slaves?

Gonna need more screeshots, user.

>tfw guessed Georgia

Kek.

I just went to match.com, searched black girls, and clicked on the top 5 hottest ones I saw. Only one had only black men as preference, two had no preference, and two specifically didn't prefer black men. Maybe the hoodrats only like black guys but most UMC black girls will date most other races.

But im white!

>Montana military fag
>All the black girls are white washed as fuck
>Slamming one from behind
>Started getting her to say she loves white cock
>Planning to progressively move more and more towards raceplay

I'm normally not attracted to black women but something about white washed black girls turns me on.

>girl on the left checked every race but black

i have read that there is a rumour that latins have thick dicks, is that true?
i am latin and i have a thick dick, but i don'm think this is common

boner acheived

Plz gib mestizo bf
t. Qt girl (male)

send nudes

Mfw live in Fayetteville area and blackies everywhere

wtf I have to pay those jews just to look at profiles?

I don't pay, just sign up. I think you have to pay to message them though.

Coalburner

I believe this is oil drilling.

Still bad but nowhere near as bad

Enjoy my massive ebony tiddy admiring brethren.

Just so you know, her areolae and nips are so stretched out they're practically non-existent.

gib chocolate milkies

At least i'm not a virgin

Tfw want qtmixed gf but doing 90 day monk mode nofap so have to wait another 2.5 months ;_;

Imagine the power afterwards tho

not big enough

jesus christ my dick

>absolute mad man
Shes literally bigger than Miostosis was at her largest... Without getting disgustingly fat...

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT YOU MAD MAN?!

CAN YOU EVEN LIFT THOSE WEIGHTS?!

Look at this fucking faggot right here

>I honestly have way better successes with them then white girls
because black gurls fuck anything. they are more like white men then white women when it comes to who they decide to fuck.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828410/The-woman-36NNN-breasts-40-year-old-15lbs-tissue-removed-hormonal-condition-causes-bust-balloon.html

>breeding Zerg, Terran, and Protoss
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>your 56% offspring will thank you
mutts, not even once

>he thinks fucking a nigger means he lost virginity
lol no

>With a black fast twitch girls
wtf does that mean

I wonder how much do I have to lift for a black Tittycow to suckle on her lactating tits while bullying her shitbox gf

>ywn rough fuck a black girl in the ass and call her a nigger while spanking her ass

Hnnnngh fuck

Disgusting, but of you want to remove yourself from the human gene pool then less competition for the rest.

Like slapping god in the face

God Dammit Bernice!

I started this thread as bait and it didn’t get shutdown.

Lol.

Holy shit lol.

I’m black and I know Thassa lie, why you lying.

>coping this hard

He literally said he dated three then you say that lol
Your literally the mirror image of pol saying only the worst white women coal burn to cope with the fact you can’t score with any woman because your beta as shit.

Yeah lol that’s why scandal is so popular kekekek.

Literally half of them (and I do mean literally) have genital herpes.
Have fun

>Your kids will thank you
Is that why mixed children are depressed way more often?
Must suck to not belong to any racial group.

The world isn’t America boyo.

>And mixed babies are the best
Unless you consider the weaker immune system, mental instability (which expresses itself in a higher rate of depression and other mental issues) and lack of a spiritual and cultural home.
Did you really fall for the “mixing brings together the best of both world“ meme?
It's the opposite, you genius.

not true. i was seeing this black chick that only found white guys attractive and said she would never sleep with a black guy

For some reason Africans especially Nigerians are more willing to date men outside their race than Americans I think it’s because all the hood people literally believe we are the devil because they are taught that.

You're right, africans are better, at least Aids will kill you lmao
>inb4 but there's haiti, and....
They're all shit, user. Sorry that you had to find out thid way.

Or Asian
Let’s hug it out bro.

American blacks vastly prefer white guys as well according to studies using data from dating sites.
That said, the high std rate and fucked up cultural background of American negresses still forbids mixing if you care about the well-being of your children.

> Hurr durr what is UK,Germany, France hurr durr I’m a burger retard.

Post studies then pink piggy boi

>wanting to produce more elliots
Hapa life is suffering if you're a guy, similar to mulatto-life, but the depression hits even harder.
Great if you're a girl though.

Either way, the people here are r9k level pussies, just get a white girl instead of trying to fix your insecurities with a nigger or asian if you don't want neurotic mutts as children who will hate you for it for eternity.

>fucked up cultural background of American negresses still forbids mixing
Black Americans are the most racist group, all the black people here in uk don’t give a shit but the amrican blacks when I went there seem to think more about race than your average skinhead.

I am Asian bro I dont understand what you think I said
I might just go to Uganda to get a negress like all the Chinese are doing.

>hurr durr Germany has a significant number of blacks
Retard.
>hurr durr french blacks are good
Jesus christ
>britniggers
Bad but okayish compared to others, still wouldn't recommend it though.
Try mot to act like you know what you're talking about next time, niggerlover.

Why are you too dumb to google?
This one's from okcupid, the higher the price and standards of a site the lower black men fall and the higher whites rise, but in either case, nobody really seems to like niggers and asians are fucked.
Keep in mind that this is one of the “nicer“ examples
>inb4 post more
Google you lazy nigger
qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1800

Verdict:
>everybody likes whites
>nobody likes asian men
>everybody likes asian women
>nobody likes blacks
>black women prefer whites if they are from higher social strata, ghettowhores don't hate them either.

There's a study about social success for racemixing couples as well confirming that the least succesful white women end up with black men (if at all) while college educated, attractive black women very often go for whites.
You're welcome for the redpill.

>0%
Definitely prefer lol.

All power to you then, but make sure to get her tested.
And get a prenup, third world bitches can be vicious.
Also, why don't you just get a third world azn?

>third world azn?
Like a Malaysian? Kek disgusting the only people my family taught me to hate were other Asians darker than me.