Buy NEO now or cry when it pumps to $100 tomorrow after the announcement and then continues to 350$ over the week and...

Buy NEO now or cry when it pumps to $100 tomorrow after the announcement and then continues to 350$ over the week and dethrones ETH
this is a huge deal. you have been warned.
pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/156150542
neonexchange.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poor fag bought 1 yesterday at 43 but don't see it pumping now

idiot

Should I sell my RPX for NEO?

I just hope the neo news is good and not shitnews, can't take it any longer losing money

BE ME:
7 Years ago friend that introduced me to Veeky Forums says i heard bitcoin is gona make you rich,
Come home ask wife to put money in
Says btc and i'm full of shit and friend to,
kinda agree cuz wife,
7 years later
missed moonrocket
she says well to bad you didnt buy any,
Now i buy btc and alts like neo and ltc for 120
Drops 30%
FML

I'M IN THE RED BECAUSE I DIDN'T SELL AT THE PEAK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Definitely.
They've never pre-announced any news before. And the tweet explicitly said it's BIG news.
If you don't all-in now you're a retard.

Don't worry. NEO has NEVER hyped news before, and when they release it on monday it will be BIG and you are going to be crying for not having bought more on the dip. When people start FUD on NEO you know whales have started to accumulate, the same thing happened right before Antshares mooned.

noneos end up pic-related contemplating life and why they did not go fullneo

I'll take the word of those dubs.

poor fags buy nuls or legit stay poor for the rest of ur pathetic neet lives

Everyone with a brain has already gone balls deep into NEO and rebought the dip. The next real rally will start around in about 8 hours, and pink wojacks will follow tommorow.

why did NEO moon yesterday?

Does anybody know what time the news is meant to release? Do they operate in UTC+8?

>pumps to $100 tomorrow after the announcement
>after the announcement
>AFTER

I woke up to $38 from $45 last night. Crypto is literally a constant P&D

Just consolidating for today's pre-new releases rush. Will be an interesting day for NEO.

massive fomo

If you're not a mental retard and can do the slightest amount of research, you already know what the news is, and you also either sold already or will sell today.

no one knows what the news is you fucking retard

>I swear it's not priced in already guys

It's not the NEX whitepaper, if that's what youre implying. There's something else. Something big.

KuCoin's early launch of NEO pairs was no accident...

Exactly when is the announcement?

That tweet gave me goosebumps something huge is about to be unveiled in which the crypto gods cannot even fathom

absolute fucktard

The tweet very probably has something to do with tomorrow's Fintech conference with Da Hong Fei as a top speaker. Doors for the conference open at 5:30 pm GMT+8... so in 17 hours or so.

Perhaps something announced by Hong Fei himself or by the Neo Council around the same time.

Except that I still don't have an official source for that picture that got passed around on twitter.

You don't consider Malcolm Lerider an official source? Fuck, he even SAYS he's an official source.

How is Malcom Larryrider an official source? How is he affiliated with NEO other than being QUOTE:"A China enthusiast and health freak"?

AAAAAAAAA if NEO goes below 30 I'm noosing myself

Malcolm is director of R and D at NEO... and is on the NEO Council...

relax. whales have been suppressing the price all weekend. the price is as low as they can keep it right now. accumulate with them.

Could someone give me one NEO?

Really? All of that while being a bald headed faggot who plays candy crush and uploads his gameplay on Vimeo because youtube is too mainstream?

vimeo.com/156150542

this is literally the dumbest fud i've ever read

No way im not giving you a $500 coin

Cool freefall coin

Won't be long now user.

How is that FUD? I'm honestly wondering why that pic has not been posted on the official NEO twitter if it's meant to be a big official announcement.
I'm kind of worried that it might just be a fart in the wind since it only got posted by that stupid guy. If you think this is FUD then you're probably a shill who got in balls deep at $45 and is now trying not to drown.

why whales want to suppress price?

what whales gains to suppressing price right now?

Priced in. Just bought 100k.

yes, was this message NEO official twitter, if not, then why?

neonexchange.org/

Are your buttholes ready?

101k here

>Come home ask wife to put money in

Holy fuck...asking your wife...

>she says well to bad you didnt buy any,

And now she blames you.

Never get married, Veeky Forums.

It wasn't on the official page. That's what I'm saying. Check yourself.

sorry boy, sounds horrible that your wife beats you even though you're already on the ground

They can accumulate lower

yeah, every time they suppress the price, the price goes up after a while because of their buying pressure.

I see some green candles boys

primed for one big pump leading up to the announcement. whales will open the gates and price will shoot up.

could happen anytime.

now that the rumor was squashed and that it's a big technology announcement for NEO i think price will pump to .006 and stabilize

Sells walls not going down, dont think this is it.

Buy the rumour sell the news

>tfw bought at .006

if you bought at the high HODL you miserable fucks and you will be rewarded

i bought at 43.791 and my liquidation is at 27.7
do i hold??

Damn it's crashing hard. Starting to get worried now. As soon as it hits 0.0055 or so I'm out.

THATS IT
TODAY ILL KILL MYSELF

kek you are retard

A DEAD RETARD SOON U MOTHERFUCKER PIECE OF SHIT
LOST ALL MY MONEY WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY
FUCK U

take a break from crypto, user.

learn basic TA for at least a week and then come back and apply what you learned

>day before news announcement
>people dumping now

do u remember antshares?

>TA believer

Its people selling the news.

I HAD 5K
NOW I HAVE 300 DOLLARS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SUICIDAL
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'M ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG
ALWAYS
I'M THE KIND OF PERSON THAT KEEPS MAKING A FEW PEOPLE RICH WHILE WE LOSE ALL OUR LIFE SAVINGS

>too soon junior

Are you people retarded? NEO will reach an all time high, maybe at the end the next week. Why do you get so emotional about something that happens on one day. See the bigger picture.

'cause i'm stupid and went on margin

wtf?
how is that even possible?
all you had to do was buy a piece of bitcoin
and go afk for a few months.
if i were you i'd throw that 300 all in on link.

when is the announcment exactly?

well this was my original plan
but then i found out about altcoins and started getting destroyed
then i found about leverage and got even more destroyed
a few times i made money, but overall i was losing, losing and losing
two weeks ago i had 2000 dollars
i started trading and losing, losing and losing

>ask my wife
Have fun getting pegged by the judge in divorce court.

This post is now satire and its hilarious.

just woke up, any reason for the dip minus btc going up?

The reason you see so many people brag about making $$$ off altcoins on Veeky Forums is because all the losers have committed suicide :^)
Should have stuck with Bitcoin

Before you hear the news, remember HODL

The shilling for this shit has been relentless... I am NEVER buying this shitcoin. I do not care about your pump and dumps. Fuck you and your coin.

NEO council said the announcement didnt have to do with a partnership, especially not one with the gov. and there is no news on regulations...

So people are pretty much hopping off now since its going to be a basic update on how NEO is progressing.

It will probably get reallllly bad tomorrow when the "sell the news" time comes around.

fuck sake, im going to really have to stop myself investing on a saturday, got raped by bch last weelend and now theres a good chance im going to get fucked on neo too, meh.