ITT we help each other get the fit gym girl we all want...

ITT we help each other get the fit gym girl we all want. We all know how hard it is to start random conversations with strangers in the gym. Time to stop being virgins anons

Other urls found in this thread:

bestofnetbabes.blogspot.com/2014/06/natali-nemtchinova.html?zx=77b91e38b2a506d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who thinks those boobs are real

hard to tell from this angle but if they are she would have to have some top tier genetics.

I am immediately attracted to the girl.

But then I think if I were to end up with her in any long term situation I'd be upset that there are naked photos of her floating around on the internet. I'd question her sexual history and make comparisons to my own.

Sure we could bang for a few weeks but a girl like this? A girl like this isn't worth your seed or your energy

bestofnetbabes.blogspot.com/2014/06/natali-nemtchinova.html?zx=77b91e38b2a506d4

They are real user, sorry you're still a virgin

i hate women

don't bother people at the gym man let them work on improving themselves in peace

there is one girl i have seen at the gym since i started going there.
>made a ton of progress over the last 9 months
>start looking pretty good
>she goes at the same time during weekdays so i see her maybe 2-3 times a week
>does mostly meme exercises but has visible abs and decent amount of muscle mass for a gril
>she asks to work in on squats
>say ok
>dont know how to make small talk
>she seems just as autistic as me
>awkwardly stare at her ass while she is squatting
>she keeps asking if i want to hit a set
>"nope resting for a while im training for le strength!" xD
>compliment her on her squat depth (actually goes ATG with 1.5 pl8

so thats all that really came of that but it kind of broke the ice and i got her name but thats it. Now whenever i see her in the gym she smiles and says hello and i awkwardly say hello back, i try to smile but really cant. Is it normal to just smile at people? It really doesnt come naturally to me and i have tried practicing how to smile in the mirror but its a lot harder to do it in person.
I feel the tension through he awkwardness but dont really know how to escalate. I usually talk to no one at the gym anyway

damn those are spectacular

Good first steps, user. She's probably into you considering she made the first move.
You've honestly made more progress than I have, I haven't even said a word to my gym crush. It's super hard to just talk about random shit when I'm focused on lifting.

/gifs/detail/MediocreEarnestAnhinga
gyfcat link

they look fake to you?

what have you done here buddy?

>gyfcat link
>gyfcat link
>gyfcat link
>gyfcat link

>girl starts working at my parents store in our home city
>I go to state uni
>she starts going to state uni after graduating high school
>she literally hates me
>her hate evolves into an absolute desire to fuck me senseless
>shes pretty hot desu
>she also starts working at my school uni
>I do too
>start throwing game at her sweet titties
>we begin hanging
>shes a literal temptress says she wants me to go home and jerk off thinking about her
>yeah okay sure
>later on she starts sleeping over
>says she isnt gonna fuck me
>I fuck her anyway
>in the morning she has her back to me
>starts rubbing her pussy on my dick
>we fuck again
>at the end she says "please cum in me user"
>I do it without even thinking about it
>she goes to class
>we fuck a few more times when I am xan'd out or whatever degenerate shit I was doing
>end up ghosting her
>we hang a bit but she goes to Panama for some reason
>she wont return my texts anymore

FUCKING GHOSTED.

It was a question, virgin. ;)

>Did xanax
Fucking degenerate man. That's all your fault.

big regret desu, lost about 6 months of my life to PK's and xanax but I still have a 3.6 GPA, going ot grad school, and have a FT job offer in the #1 firm in my industry globally.

yeah thats the problem, im not one of those guys who goes around chatting while at the gym. I go in to do my workout, though I do rest for awhile when doing heavy compound lifts
The girl rests very little and seems to go in with a similar mindset.

she looks like shit compared to no face/ponytail in op pic

>But then I think if I were to end up with her in any long term situation I'd be upset that there are naked photos of her floating around on the internet. I'd question her sexual history and make comparisons to my own.

Top kek why would you do that?

low self esteem?

>ghosted her first
>get upset being ghosted by her

>low self esteem?

Not that guy but yeah, exactly.

I unironically had too much pussy on my hand. 1 GF, 3 side hoes. It was detrimental to my psyche desu. Now I just have 1 GF.

i've slept with over twenty girls (6-8.5s). some had good bodies, but never any that were fit. i feel like im missing out, and im not a chad so its not really the type of girls i attract. i want to fuck everygirl in the gym.

I feel that completely, user. Although I've only slept with 7. I was with a dancer chick once though, I think that counts as fit.

closest for me was probably a girl who rode horses a lot. really strong legs, and squeezed me kinda hard when she was on top. i didnt enjoy it that much.

>cheating
I genuinely hope you are murdered in the most inhumane method feasibly possible for being subhuman filth.

sorry fampai. alphas fuck. beta cuck.

>get the fit gym girl we all want
>fit girl
I just wanna get laid, bro. I'm 39yo and only fucked two women in my life.
>working out for the last 2 years....good body but ugly as shit.

I was wondering why women went to shit, then I realized that men went to shit first. Because of you people, modern women went to shit. Kill yourself.

Kys manwhore

She actually waited for me after the gym acouple times and tried to have a conversation. Her forwardness put me so on edge I noped harder than I've ever noped in my life. I deserve to die alone.

You actually do

you are unironically a faggot, shes a genuine 10/10

>visible ribcage
>ayyy lmao face
>dyed blond hair

>implying a visible ribcage is a bad thing
the thicc meme has gone too far

just approached a girl at the medical centre with "let me guess, you're sick of being so pretty", she giggled so hard and went red in the face then we chatted for a few minutes before I grabbed her digits, gonna meet up with her tonight and you're delusional if you think she ain't gonna fuck me. Take action you fucking virgins

lol I have a reputation at my work for being a player, whatever that means, and this one ugly af ginger lanklet always gives me shit when he doesnt even know me
probably 130 lbs 6'2 and already balding at age 22
hes all i can think of whenever i see these posts

Then fuck off back to the dick sucking threads posing as Mirin threads

>cheating is cool thing to do

roasties out

you're not a chad, you're a fucking whore

you sound like a mega brainlet

Just say something like "We see each other fairly regularly. What's your story?". It will just flow from there as long as you are legitimately interested in what she has to say. Showing a woman that you are legitimately interested in who they are and what they like to do shows them that you see them as an actual person and not just some object you want to fuck. Maybe she wants to be fucked and treated like an object and if that is the case, not allowing yourself to be afraid and just being present with her in conversation shows that you are alpha and she will assess you as a worthy fuckmate.

This. Women are increasingly thottish because weak men keep praising thots like this instead of good girls

never said i was chad, you said i was chad
we should all think about this

How else are you supposed to get rewarded with sex if you don't shower them with praise?

>thatsmyidealgal.jpg
>tfw dicklet
Never gonna make it bros.

>tfw manlet
>not even king of them

I don't even bother bros, unless someone randomly speaks to me I just don't say a word and finish my shit.

I would have gone with something more classy like "hey, are you sick?" You see, it's funny because we are at the medical center.

>see qt girl at gym/bus/street/uni
>imagine entire conversations with her in my head
>no balls to go up and chat

>girl from my course has crush on me (said so herself
>2 weeks ago
>it's finals season, I only go to uni whenever I have a test now
>she was there
>before test she asks if she can kiss my cheek and hug me
>say 'yeah, sure' think nothing of it
>the following days she keeps saying how much she wants to give me a kiss again over texts
>tell her next time we're together she can, thinking it's a kiss on the cheek
>eventually she says 'user, I want to kiss you on the mouth'
>I tell her that could be bad for our friendship, she says sorry and tells me to forget she ever said that

She's cute, somewhat chubby but it's all on her thighs/ass, very nice and funny BUT she has legit daddy issues, depression and bipolar disorder. Fuck do I do lads? She's clingy as fuck, keeps begging me to go and hang with her but I don't want no psycho chick in my life...

>t. 22 kv

Pump and dump her so you can get rid of your KV syndrome

fuck her, dump her on her ass. she will give you shit for it but at least you wont be a kv anymore

you could listen to these guys, or -

why not talk to her like a human being, explain how you feel, where you're coming from. you'll be amazed how good it feels to say it like it is.

you'll also probably get laid, what the hell do you have to lose you'll be dead before you know it

bad move, crazy bitches and just bitches in general dont want reason and to be talked to like human being. only do this if you're bullshiting her or if you have an ulterior motive, otherwise she will try her best to destroy you if you open up to her.
>inb4 jaded fucker
it's just how it is man, pretty much every older dude has this advice to offer, i'm just passing the message further

This is terrible advice for dealing with mentally unstable early 20 somethings nowadays (unless you are into being falsely/vindictively accused of rape...)

eh, depends on the country and on the social context. if he gives her some bullshit about needing space and staying friends after they fuck she'll be too busy dealing with her insecurities and thinking of you to press charges for what wasn't rape. if you do pump and dump her try not to be an asshole about it and flash it in her face, stay as friendly as possible without getting close emotionally to her. basically one word replies after an hour when texting and friendly small talk in public

>be born like this
>can marry a millionaire just because of it
Wew, it’s tough being a woman, they need more rights!

Go on vacation that is known as vacation hotspot. Women fuck about anything that moves when they are outside of their country.

This is much better advice. I doubt the kv could pull this off cleanly though.

well thats what i meant when i said pump and dump, its kinda shitty to treat them bad, even if they are crazy sluts, after all they have feelings and shit and it's generally more useful to treat them well, you never know when you might need their help. as for how he could pull this off, you learn by doing so he should just try doing it, it's how you get better

this is sad man. what kind of advice is 'don't open up, don't be honest lest you'll be destroyed'?

some people will appreciate it if you're open about how you feel. it's true that some wont be ready to listen to what you have to say. i suppose this has something to do with how self aware they are or how they view the world in terms of their place in it.

the magical thing about being honest is that you can actually say to her 'look, i'm afraid of opening up and being honest with you because for whatever reason i'm worried of being hurt by you in the end or being effected by you negatively in the long run' you can ACTUALLY SAY this, think of it like a game where you have infinite dialogue options.

at the very least, you'll know that you've made an effort to be genuinely understood.

assuming that she's crazy is a mistake as well, it seems to me that someone who automatically assumes the worst of people is somewhat crazy themselves? i wonder if you've ever thought about that. also saying crazy is dismissive and unhelpful.

the advice you've been given is detrimental and age isn't synonymous with wisdom so mentioning that the advice you've been given is from 'older dudes' goes no way to give it any credence.

my point here is that ultimately honesty benefits both party. it works something like this:

if you're honest you're already probably stepping out of your comfort zone, so that's a great start however things turn out.

if your honesty isn't appreciated, that's a good indication that the person you're interacting with might not be as worth while a person as you thought anyway, so you can move on after reflecting on that.

you can actively tell the person that actually, all you're interested in is having casual sex with them and nothing more than that, and this may be appreciated by them

you're overthinking it man. he said he doesnt really want a relationship with her and that she's crazy so i gave simple tips and instructions about what he should do in this case. if you want an actual relationship then yes, honesty is best, but even then it can break you if you're the one doing the first steps. the trick would be to make her take the first steps or at the very least make sure that she actually wants you to be upfront and honest. either way old man advice exists for a reason, countless generations of men have tested this before, it's pretty fucking arrogant to think you know better

countless generations of people can be wrong as well dude

it doesn't matter in the slightest what his goal is, i'm suggesting that honesty can be a powerful tool towards getting what he wants, including just fucking some girl he doesn't have any particular interest in beyond that

your simple tips and instructions consisted of 'don't talk to women in general as if they're a human being'

what the hell kind of thing to say is that? certainly not the kind of thing to say if you're hoping for anyone to take you seriously after saying it

Do American women actually use rape charges as a weapon in this way?

Straight up rape them. 50 shades of gray wouldn't have sold as well if women didn't like the idea of being powerless. Or tell her you're willing to sacrifice yourself for her safety and then put yourself in a position where you get slightly injured protecting her.

Two of the biggest female fantasies right there, choose one and go with it.

dunno if you're b8ing or if you are genuinely retarded. countless generations arent wrong because a. they've seen it all, they were like you but you werent like them and b. they passed on their genes, they lived through what you're living now.
and by all means talk to women like human beings, but dont make the mistake of thinking that they will understand you. their brains works slightly differently so they prefer bullshit to actual honesty bc to them teasing and implication is more fun and interesting than certainty and honesty, which is boring.

im no hater or a sociopath, it's just how it is, men and women have different concepts of what it measn to be talked to like a human being

Thing is, she's actually my friend, so I think I'd be the one who'd feel bad about pumping and dumping her. Also, she talks about her sexual experiences a lot with me and she's already said she loves big cocks and anal and bondage and shit like that, and I don't think I'd be able to match her expectations if we did have sex. Also, whenever she says stuff like that I just keep thinking about how degenerate that is and how I'd like my gf/sex partner to be somewhat normal...

>anal and bondage aren't normal
I mean, I've yet to try the former but how vanilla are you

Yes but it isn't common. Not always as a weapon, a lot of college age girls are seriously confused about what actually constitutes sexual assault. Read up on what is happening to Aziz Ansari. This kind of thing IS common. The ramifications are not necessarily legal they can much more easily destroy your social reputation or career.

Neat, thanks user

assume that she wants you to make a move you pussy. like said ask her out, or get her alone or some shit and straight up tell her you want to fuck her. play it as a joke at first see how she reacts then be serious about after her initial reaction. even if she doesn't want to fuck, she does

well, congratulations on your enlightenment then i suppose you must be very happy

i'm struggling to resist rolling around on the floor in pain because of your reply, my brain is having trouble processing all the reasons everything you're saying is wrong but i'll try to keep it together long enough to de-construct your nonsense for the benefit of anyone who might read what you've said and take it seriously (i'm hoping this is unlikely)

'a.' - being from a previous generation has no bearing on how right or wrong you are. imbecile.
'b.' - passing on your genes is indicative only of successfully having sex with someone. how does impregnating or being impregnated make anyone's opinion more valid than anyone else's?
'c.' - 'they've seen it all' honestly my brain is going to explode you fucking idiot i'm struggling to think straight because the weight, the gravity of your stupidity is causing my thoughts to bend out of shape
'd.' - women are just as capable of understanding as any man and, seriously believing anything to the contrary is a mark of the utmost stupidity. you've gone quite a way to show us all that in some cases men are actually significantly less developed than some women.
'e.' - women prefer bullshit to honesty is a massively sweeping statement that HOLDS NO BEARING ON REALITY YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. MERCIFUL GOD.
'f.' - men and women don't have different concepts of what it means to be talked to as a human being. the idea of being talked to with civility and understanding doesn't change because of what gender you might happen to be, you mouth breathing neanderthal. YOU have a warped understanding of what it means to communicate to a human being at a very fundamental level, it's not that women can't be spoken to, or that they don't understand, IT'S THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT and have nothing worth saying and nothing worth listening to.

I know she wants to fuck, she's pretty much said so.

For someone with 0 sexual experience like me it's pretty damn scary m8

thank for the pic, OP, here is something in return

>I know she wants to fuck, she's pretty much said so.
dont be so sure m8, some thots are just teases like that. either way try it, dont be a pussy. you're in the prime of your life. when you do tell her about it make sure to grope her or touch her a little. maybe a back rub, maybe grab her waist idk man, whatever works for the situation you're in

lol your gay