Help me with pic related senpai. I have severe autism

Help me with pic related senpai. I have severe autism.

To keep this fit related. I have a genuine question. Why are people online so sure they can tell who's on gear? Like wtf is 3d delts anyway? At what point does someone's delts become 3d? It's like the phrase "healthy food" what does it even mean? It just gets thrown around nonsensicaly .

Can we fix it
>no its fucked

> Fucks up a basic pick-up line with a grammar mistake, she still laughs
You got lucky there buddy
Now show us pics of this thot

You already fucked up. You've not even spoken to her and you're acting like she's gold

if she has a profile i spend a long time trying to think of a joke based on her profile.
if nothing to go on, i just say boring conversation until one of us stops replying
but they end up the same result because really cannot give a fuck about a woman i've not seen irl.

lean protein
>chicken breast
Veeky Forumss protein
>mcdonalds bigmacs
theres your difference and answer to why you look like shit
as far as pic goes you fucked up already, why do you have to sound like some insecure beta soyboy orbiter? what are you trying to impersonate? shakespeare? why cant you just talk like a normal individual?

Just tell her you eat ass because you pull sumo...to keep it fitness related.

Don't look like shit, I've been training almost 4 years now. I was pointing out how the term "healthy" doesn't have much weight similar to 3d delts etc. They're just arbitrary.

Anyway second part is true. How doesone not be a soy boy. I just remembered that opener from someone else.

I'll have to go with the boring convo. Profile just says don't be a shit cunt

Post her pics at least

Honey, you have probably had some really mean men message you on this app. Let me tell you something: I'm not like those other guys. I want something real and to never hurt you. So listen here, babe. It's you and me against the world. Now let's get close. Real close. And never hurt each other.

>honey
Condescending prick, she don't need no man ESPECIALLY ONE LIKE YOU CALLING HER PET NAMES
YOU WANT A PET GO GET A FUCKING DOG

That's a dick move. Honestly I'm a good Christian boy.

I think that response is too wordy and assumes a lot

Fair enough

I swiped right because, honestly your pictures brightened up my day, I can't stop thinking about how beautiful and angelic you'd look in a wedding dress.

Worked for me ;-)

Why don't you citurass down on this dick. Pun/10 thot will like

checked

PFAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A roastie
>One in a million

Pick only one

double checked too bad i fucked up the 1st one

>admitting you want to rape her
>she still replies
she's even more autistic than you OP, you have nothing to worry about

That some shit that sounds like it'll only work if you look amazing.

Anyways I'll try it and post results. Not on this one cuase i already took the other dudes advice to start a boring convo

The positive here is that at least you know it worked because you're attractive and not because the line was good. The start was good, wedding dress stuff not so much.

She literally uses "xD" unironically. Clearly has visible autism like OP, good match desu.

I fucked it up bro

nice one user!

Hahaha noice one mate

I always had success with
>"There's only one thing I would change about you."
And since women can't stand having anything wrong with them they always ask you what it is, to which you reply
>"Just your last name"
Usually works for an opener or at least did for me , probably because woman are stupid and love all that romantic bs
Probably don't try it on massive thots though

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense. I mean, you have admitted you're "autistic" so it makes sense you can't see anything from anyone else's perspective, but the things you mention are pretty well defined.

I was going to explain, but you can just Google it.

As for your Tinder issue, you're getting likes so stop being a little bitch. You don't have Autism. By definition autistic people don't care about how they come across to others. You're just shy and a bit beta.

As for "severe Autism" - you'd be in some adult care home unable to communicate if you had severe Autism.

Now who's the one throwing words around nonsensically?

>I mean, you have admitted you're "autistic" so it makes sense you can't see anything from anyone else's perspective, but the things you mention are pretty well defined.

>You don't have Autism.

I'm getting mixed messages senpai

I tried it again but removed the text. I'm finally making progress. Thanks.

Next thing you should say is "wait a minute, you're an inch too short." Then ghost her.

NEED DATING HELP ALSO

>go clubbing
>girl keeps smiling at me and tried to dance with me
>adds me on facebook the next day
>match with her a week later on tinder
am I just being overconfident or should I message her?
I'm a 6/10 (though female friends give me around 7-8) and this girls a 9/10

what going on lads?

also I've never messaged a girl first on tinder so some good starters would be nice, I should also mention I think shes just being polite since she's a friend of a friend

>ay bby u want sum fuk?

even I know that isn't a good idea, if she doesn't take it as a joke I'm fucked, plus it seems too out of character for me, I'm anxious and sad so yeah thanks for the reply nonetheless

show her pic

This is pathetic. She already lost all respect for you. The only way to turn this around is to say something way over top like "and by a girl like you I mean a girl whose ass I want to fuck until the room stinks."

holy fuck

ugly and underage

yeah this. the thirst is fucking real and grills can smell that from a mile away

>aw
You're done dude

No dude it is actually for real a good idea. It’s worked for me even on small town mode. Lets the ladies know you're easy going as well, gives you an air of “If I don’t get you I’ll get someone else”, which women find very attractive.

99% she is interested. Don't wait or she will lose interest

Send on tinder:
>We should definitely dance again
Then a few messages of bullshit and then you ask when she's free for a drink. Easy

Don't respond until she does. She clearly doesn't know how to make conversation. Give her time. She'll realize something is up and respond. You might also want to give a hint like "so..." it's a lot harder to deal with this problem over text than in person. Alternately, her head isn't in the game and you should move on.