Just had my first Tinder date and accidentally pissed in her mouth

Just had my first Tinder date and accidentally pissed in her mouth.
She laughed it off, but I don't know when I'll recover from this.

How was your weekend, Veeky Forums?

>Just had my first Tinder date and accidentally pissed in her mouth.
>She laughed it off, but I don't know when I'll recover from this.

top kek

I fucking love this place

>She laughed it off

sounds like she enjoyed herself at least

okay buddy where's the greentext

Story time

its 2018, offer to let her piss in your mouth for equality

I'll take things that never happened for 200, Alex.

>accidantly pissing in someones mouth

>Things that never happened

Rescued my coworker who also strips from creepy guys at her strip club and got sex out of it. Can't complain

I want to believe

>friday
>girl I met online wants me to take her to edm club
>take her
>we pregame in the car and I get too drunk
>she doesn't reciprocate anything
>dance with her for a few hours with my arms around her, eventually she tells me to stop
>we end up dancing with other people
>she cuts contact with me

>saturday
>different girl I met online wants to go to the movies to watch the new Jumanji
>I show up in PJs and glasses
>she looks visibly disappointed
>movie is boring and cliched
>she cuts contact with me

idk what's happening brehs. maybe it's cuz I'm breaking out a bit, maybe my profile pictures are too good and I'm uglier in real life, maybe it's because I'm sperging out or trying too hard. btw I know the date ideas are bad, the girls chose them.

You didn't piss in her mouth you beta

kek

Sorry for late response, just got home, okay here goes.

>match on Tinder, snap her for a week, got some suggestive snaps, we decide to meet Friday.
>she says her roommates gone for the weekend, so we can just have pizza and wine and chill for the night
>we end up just talking for a few hours, then we make out
>she ends up going down on me
>just as a backstory, I've never actually finished from a blowjob before, my ex must have been shit
>I finish, and she says she's gonna do it again later
>she does
>at this point I'm like fuck, this girl is amazing
>wake up next morning, she blows me, and we have protein bars and pancakes for breakfast, and she takes me to the shower
>she blows me there, just moving her tongue on the tip
>just feels so damn fucking good, and I just feel so relaxed
>mistake feeling of reaching climax with the feeling of needing to piss
>mistake feeling of release with feeling of release

I realized a bit too late and she had spit out her entire mouthful and I was fucking horrified. She laughed afterwards, but I'm still genuinely in shock. She asked me to stay another night, and I did, and I swear I just can't get a blowjob anymore without feeling severe anxiety of pissing into her mouth again.

She left for work this morning, and we're meeting again tomorrow. I'll try not to piss in her mouth again.

Saturday night went to the pub/club
Met some randoms who came back to my place and shouted me lines of coke (first time in years)
They told me they worked out and I watched them struggle to bench 50kg
Had a good laugh seeing their faces once I started benching 2pl8
Its moments like this makes lifting all worth it

OP here
honestly, it still fucks with me. I'm pretty sure she thought I did it on purpose at first, because I kinda pissed a tiny bit first, thinking it was cum, then I was like "fuck, I'm still going". Was a full 5 seconds, and she kept going until I pulled out in complete horror and embarrassment.

She's probably at work now fucking telling her coworkers that her tinder date crashed at hers for 3 nights, and pissed in her mouth.

How the fuck do I recover from this, she actually seems like a great person, gf material af.

topkek m80

If she asked you to stay another night there is nothing you did exceedingly wrong.
Women give you hundreds of chances even after screwing up if they like you or find you very attractive, I should know [spoiler] because I browse Veeky Forums so I'm autistic as fuck and still don't know how I could ever get laid in my life yet do regularly and had 14 years of relationships at 32 [/spoiler].

If she sees you again tonight then she probably doesn't care that much and you're in the clear , tonight will be the tell tale night though

yeah, she seems eager to meet again, but man this is definitely the worst thing that has happened to me on a date. Surprised she asked me to stay another night.

Wtf

You probably weren't the first OP. You probably made out with with another dude's piss when you kissed her.

>Just had my first Tinder date
>Pissed in her mouth
>Veeky Forums
Yes

>doing meme shit with women you’re not in a relationship with

Take them for a coffee date near your house and then pull them to your bedroom once you feel horny. Should only take 30 to an hour mate

Might be her fetish

Mothefucker it should be physiologically impossible to pee while you have an erection wtf is wrong with you

It's amazing how just a few frames of gif can contain so much story and emotion.

That girl will let you piss on her.

>coffee place near house
>live in the fucking suburbs

Its possible for me, just comes in small volumes, probably why I mistook it for my load at first.

If you can laugh about embarrassing things that happen during sex then she's a keeper. She'll tell her friends though for sure. Women can't resist exchanging weird sex stories.

Thats pretty fucking hilarious and she seems totally chill with it. Stop worrying so much and just take the piss out of the situation.

>gf material
>tinder
NO.

>she didn't care
That means she likes it you fucking stupid beta. If you're that worried make her drink your piss on purpose

You found yourself a watersporter

Hell no nigger it's very much possible. If you ever had sex with a full blather you'd know. Especially right before you cum you have a small window chance of actually just pissing.

I feel you OP, I've had this happen too.

>gf material
If your relationships goals are getting blowjobs (which is a good goal) then yeah.
If you want an actual relationship then no.

>she actually seems like a great person, gf material af.
>shove dick in girls mouth
>fall in love
How fucking naive are you.

Go on 10 more tinder dates with 10 different girls and you'll realize how insane you sound.

I just matched with this please tell me how to not fuck up

Considering her profile pic is a 'look at my tits' shot just don't be an autist I guess.

Fucked a BBw all weekend. Best sex ever. I've fucked thin models
Before and they don't compare.

If you're attractive, go with "So Emily, are you naughty or nice?" Cuts straight to the point and you can make sexual innuendos with either of the response. Will work if attractive, will look cringe if you're ugly.

If you're average, have a stalk on her instagram / pics and see if there's something you share in common. E.g. If she has a dog start with something referring to that and how you love animals.

just be yourself with any girl on tinder you autist

Some good openers? I'd need to translate them to German,but whatever. Just want to waste my time chatting with thots

I just ask them to come straight to my place and usually most of them agree when I suggest I sould fuck them straight away when they get here.

>Using an app that is 100% superficial
>People only upload flattering pics of themselves and maybe try to come up with some pseudo-deep shit
>being yourself

Breh I have met with girls that looked a bit chubby on their profile and when I saw them in real life they had fucking folds of fat on their ellbows

Sent that, wish me luck. I'd say I'm attractive, so hopefully it works

"Y-you too"

>You too

How autistic is that? Don't compliment her. Say something like "I can make your monday better" or "Your weekend is not the only thing I can be in" man

judging by your image, try not being a fucking autist first

make sure to post updates

You piss in someones mouth while i cant even talk to a person without them acting nice in the moment because they are actully scared shitless so they ghost me on my next text messege and if you call them they act all nice again and come up with actually good responses as to why they didnt get my messege and we set up a new time and date to meet and then they ghost me again.

>How's your weekend

Am I autistic or is this the shittiest question ever that normies always ask. Yeah it was alright fuck else you wanna know cunt

Then, actually good starting lines for Tinder?

Girls get 99+ potential matches on Tinder per day.
How do you come off as
>not needy
>alpha
>Interesting
>sexy without being a creeper

inb4 just be yourself baka :^)

does this mean we have to get married now?

0/10

Honesty.

Do you really want all those women? Are you reaaaaly interested in all those matches?

I swipe right while sitting on the toilette, user.

>She's probably at work now fucking telling her coworkers that her tinder date crashed at hers for 3 nights, and pissed in her mouth.
Are you fucking serious

Would you tell your coworkers a woman off tinder pissed in your mouth?

Do you have autism?

Name puns are surprisingly powerful.

Hahaha, ya I'd tell em.

>huge festival last night
>qt with her group of friends came to town to party
>drink
>her friend wanted to change her outfit, tinder qt asked me to come with them
>Run dangerdongle.exe as administrator? Yes/Yes
>quickest 3 some ever since their friends were waiting at the bar just across the hotel
>come 5 am they go back to their hotel
>qt messages me to wait for her outside
>we just hang out and talk about shit
>take her back to her room, can't fuck because there's another one of her friends there who isn't a thot
>make out right at the door instead
>actually literally fingering her while we're trying to make a bowline knot with our tongues
>they went home just earlier

And in two weeks I'll be visiting their place 120 miles away, spending the weekend there, fucking the shit out of each other.

they dont actually care, its just politeness or 'small talk'

so yes you're autistic

wtf is this

I've met this 16 year old girl on Tinder during the new year's eve. We've been on a date once and talking ever since.
Every single night we send provocative and sexy pictures to each other.

The thing is that we are living exactly 770 km apart and there's no direct transport to her town. Also, she can't really come here because of her age, I guess. Well, next year she'll certainly move to here because of her studies.

The thing is that we have a strong mutual attraction and she's fucking hot. I'm not even caring about our 7 years of difference. But damn, it's sad to not be able to see her. I'm not allowing myself to have a lot of feelings because honestly it's impossible to work out right now.

Damn, Veeky Forums, she was the first girl to actually make me forget about my ex. I really want to have things working out.

ur a creepy fucker

t. Amerifat