I now live within walking distance from a CrossFit gym and they are offering a 2 hour small group training session + 2...

I now live within walking distance from a CrossFit gym and they are offering a 2 hour small group training session + 2 weeks of intro classes for $99.

Is this a good deal? I’m not sure what rates normally are and I know they change from gym to gym. Figured it could be a fun break from my standard routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21110367_170169866887705_6913026742273703936_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=462d447d531de75e3660bf65cbc14335&oe=5A666770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying 99 dollarydoos for CrossFit

Love that memory.

I dont think its a good idea. instead find a sport that you are interested in. crossfit is what happened when some genius realized you could repackage sports conditioning as a "general fitness" program

fiercely united

cheap lambrusco wine

this video and i remain fiercely united

>99$ for 2 weeks
>good deal

>Ywn discover new bands and art in abandoned warehouses all over brooklyn

Is that a picture of a sobered up Bam magera?

>2 weeks of training for 100 fucking dollars

and sometimes I forget why I go to LA Fitness.

thanks for the motivation to go lift with that pic OP

99 bucks for a ticket to snapcity? sounds like a good deal

Crossfit is expensive. Regardless of your opinions, it seems appropriately ballpark for the amount of gym access plus coaching that you get. I just wish there were more lifting gyms in my city. All the hipster faggots drive the market, so I think I have something like at least 10 overpriced crossfit gyms within 5-10 minutes of me, but the only lifting gym is like $65/mo for access, and it's across the river, so it's like 20 minutes away with tolls, and in the "dark" side of town.

>within walking distance

fuck give it a try. it's a lot easier to go to the gym if it's a nice peaceful walk.

>thinking about joining a crosshit """""""""""""""gym"""""""""""""""".
Never gonna make it

Perfect opportunity for you to scout the place out before you actually carry out your planned mass shooting, OP. Good luck.

If it's what's available and you don't join the cult, it's a breddy good option. Just look up other sources and instructions on lifts and so you can mentally check off and ignore the damaging shit they sometimes teach.

LAMBRUSCO WINE KILLS YOUR GAINS

Oh so only about 2500$ a year going by those rates, probably more since that price is an offer. Sounds like a great deal my man.

Could go to my current gym for 10 years for that price.

>paying 1 gorillion dollars to join a cross fit gym
Why

>crossfit gyms everywhere
>can't lift in whatever time you want to, have to take "classes"

what the fuck california

that's not how a gym works

Sam Hyde kill himself yet?

If you don't take classes it's usually around the same price as a normal gym (in my area at least), except you can slam the weights and break any normal gym rule and nobody is going to say anything.

Say goodbye to your shoulders.

does cheap lambrusco wine kill gains?

So half a year ago i bought 10 sessions with a very good crossfit PT for 800 bucks, i was good in it at the time. I went there twice, and now he has his own gym and everything. I was thinking going back to him, but what should i ask for to get the most out of my remaining 8 hours? Gain strength to build better at the normal gym afterwards maybe?

video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21110367_170169866887705_6913026742273703936_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=462d447d531de75e3660bf65cbc14335&oe=5A666770