How do olympic wrestlers and gymnasts pass the steroid tests? olympic testing is supposed to be really strict

how do olympic wrestlers and gymnasts pass the steroid tests? olympic testing is supposed to be really strict
they're unnaturally jacked these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PvHwkAlSo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>olympic testing is supposed to be really strict
lol no

the tests are shit, on purpose

SS and GOMAD

The tests are garbage. They roid all year while training then like a month before the test go off roids so their bloodwork is clear but still have almost all the benefits of roiding while training.

Those who get caught were either careless or thought they could bribe their way through or use someone else's pee.

My guess is that they have teams testing them making sure they can pass the random tests of the oly testers. They probably juice in shorter periods with some extreme periodization training and then spend the rest of the time conditioning, skill training and maintaining.

This

depending on country they are able to cheat/bribe

How does most drug test measure testosterone? Is it up to an certain level of testosterone or do they actually see that you've got some other kind of testosterone than the one you produce naturally?

I'm asking because I feel like someone who might have low testosterone could raise it to the highest natty level of testosterone and just make it seem to be genetically gifted

They test for metabolites, as well as the esters bound to injectable testosterone to allow for more stable levels of the hormone between injections. Pros like Eddie Hall probably inject ester-free testosterone the day of competition and this wouldn't show up.

They probably have a quantitative test for total testosterone levels too, anything too high more than likely roided.

the GEORGIAN bull

Not too sure on the olympics, but for the rugby they test you periodically, and make sure there is no sudden change in your test levels and that they stay roughly the same all year round as they can't tell the difference between exogenous test and otherwise.

>how do olympic wrestlers and gymnasts pass the steroid tests?
bribes have been a thing since the existance of money

Eddie Hall competes in competitions that don't test, he uses, it's obvious he uses, he doesn't hide it. Injecting testosterone suspension on the day of competition is a trick by powerlifters and strongmen which apparently increases your strength. They use suspended test as it is absorbed much faster.

The first test the do is for total level and if it is high they look for other signs of synthetic test.

Your idea about giving test to people with naturally lower levels has been done and was a big part of lance Armstrong's groups methods

>i'm a entertainment company, i sell huge shows with world records and an image of "fair-play" at the same time
>what should i do?

The real problem with Olympic testing is that pro athletes will pay you a shit load more money to help them cheat than a government agency will pay you to stop people cheating and so all the best scientists are working on better ways to cheat

Look at those motherfuckers who don't even train for hypetrophy

I wish I could roid effectively with pills. Injections I think are too dangerous. You can ping a vein by accident, so I choose to be natty

Bro if you live near me I will teach you how to inject safely. If you do it properly it would be a goddam miracle if you hit a vein. And even if you hit a vein that still doesn't mean anything bad will happen

>Look at those motherfuckers who don't even train for hypertrophy
Are you retarded user? That guy train for hypertrophy. How the fuck do you think he got that body? More muscle mass = more capacity to develop strength.

>wife is a nurse so she can give me expert grade injections
>still don't want to pin
Man I just want to reach the natty limit a bit faster, I don't need to like like Rich Piano

well all those russian athletes suddenly withdrew when drug testers showed up at the competition so obviously it's not very regular or stringent in the training period. then it's up to the discretion of the organizers whether to test

Kara boga

You should watch the documentary "icarus" it has a whole thing about the Russian state sponsored cheating. It's pretty interesting and that whole thing is why a lot of Russian athletes got the ban hammer

not kara boga.. crusader boga

1: politics
2: they can bypass the test by using drugs and doing everything they can to lower their T and other hormonal factors, so on the day for the test their levels are considered normal

Because the Olympic committee don't give a fuck. It's just a sport, entertainment. Not life or death.

Lmaoing at you fags thinking athletes pin themselves. Ilya Ilyin was caught with t-bol and winstrol in his blood.

>they only take orals
wut? this isn't 1960

Besides wrestling conditioning (which I assume is mainly cardio). What are their lifting routines ? What rep scheme ? How to look as juicy as that guy in the photo assuming you are on roids ?

>implying you can't get this physique if you start wrestling at 10 like most olympic wrestlers did
lmao dyels, when will they learn

it is quite hypocritical, because it is the case in most countries. problem is that the olympic commitees of every state can decide when and how often they test their athletes.

yes if russians are particularly prone to doping shouldn\t they be dominating every sport like the USSR like the start of the cold war era olympics?

youtube.com/watch?v=7PvHwkAlSo8

this is Nadareishvili. Compare Alexanyan and him in size lol

this

Because it’s a piss test first and they’re easy to cheat/fake.

Also GH is very hard to test for.

>he believes you've to roid for this

>Also GH is very hard to test for.
GH will only affect how you look.

Olympic testing is neither lax nor shit. It's just political, that's all.

I.e. not Russia.

No. Just no.

They test for ratios. Mostly against test relatives like epitestosterone among others. Naturally produced hormones have one set of ratios whereas exogenous test is just test and will likely lower other sexual hormones.

Also sometimes the esters/cleavers can be an obvious give away.

As far as other AAS, their metabolites are usually obvious. Nanadrolone is the gold standard of mass gainers and is present in the body naturally, just at very low amounts. The problem with nanadrolone is it can stick around in the body for over a year. Other AAS, depending on ester, and especially orals, leave the body pretty quickly.

Olympic athletes have protocol to avoid tests all together. Off-season, of course. They train at remote facilities and when they're called for a test "they lost their phone " they purge and "come back from remote facility " and take the test. They get some sort of Mark on their record but not official "failed test". There are so many athletes these calls are rare so you can use this method many times before getting "marked" which again isn't even that serious.

A few years ago russia developed an extremely complex and corrupt method to even keep athletes on year round and just switch out the dirty samples.

Trust me, it's the opposite.

Orals only will ruin your natural test, and is hard on your liver. You will gain less, and lose more when off, and hurt your health. Not to mention the usual side effects of AAS. Oils are the way to go until you get really serious.

Hitting a vein is unpleasant but not nearly life threatening

Everyone should do a ton of research before even considering AAS in a daydream.

aint this Nadareishvili

This is the first time in a long time that there's been a thread on Veeky Forums where I don't end up believing I'm hanging out with mentally retarded children.

Thanks for the info, guys.

t. butthurt ruski

Amazing ofer bro, I wish I could take you up on it, but I live in Argentina

Wut? Oly lifters and wrestlers may throw some accessory work here and there, but they do not train for hypertrophy

I've been lifting for 10 years, so I pass the honeymoon of lifting point

Thanks. Yeah, I know that orals fuck you up. That's why I said "I wish I could train effectively with..."
I thought you could die if you inject into a vein?

State sponsored doping is all the rage in eastern Europe and countries that end in "stan"

No one's as jacked as that right now. The last guy who looked that huge (Taymazov) got caught. Snyder is unbelievably strong and THICC but he's also 21 or 22 and lifts his ass off. Americans are natty, some fishy stuff goes on overseas though

>don't train for hypertrophy
Might as well count is as hypertrophy training. Strength training + shit like 5x20 pullups, rope climbs, shitloads of pushups just as warmup/down, and the wrestling itself. If you eat you're gonna end up swole

>Americans are natty
kek

what happened to the guys's head?

Looks like his cauliflower ear popped. I had mine drained but the cartilage still calcified into all bone so you can't bend it. Part of most contact sports involves getting these.

damn, that's hardcore. But I guess most grapplers suffer that. What sport do you do? BJJ? Greco roman?

>Americans are natty
Not even dubs will help you with so much delusions.

Just curious, is this possible without testosterone? And yes, it might take a lot ot years training but is it possible without taking shit and stuff?

I did folkstyle and some greco/freestyle in the off season.
>BJJ?
kek. Those guys are so helpless on their feet. Same with judo since they took out the double leg.

You won't die if you inject into a vein. If you're that worried you just aspirate before you inject the medication/steroids.

IM injections are used all the time in medication administration, did you think every time you got one it was like playing russian roulette? lol

what other sports can give you cauliflower ears? Rugby?

>Americans are natty

what oils?

no

Anything that hits you in the head with no helmet. Cauliflower ear is just when your skin gets separated from the cartilage in your ear and it fills with blood and serous fluid. If you don't drain it, it will calcify. So any sport that repeatedly smacks your eat against your skull can do it (like boxing without gear).

Not even remotely.

i'm pretty sure usa is one of the very few countries that actually puts in a legitimate effort for testing

One of the countries who had a dopingprogram for their athletes not too long ago? yeah right

> use test for months
> stop a month before competition
> win """natty"""

Hitting a vein wont kill you bud. Even injecting into one by mistake does nothing.

FFS why do we still get these questions. Go search up 1950 bodybuilders, there is your reference for a natural human peak. Our genetics havent changed since then nor have the major principles of bodybuilding, so anyone much bigger is on gear. Also anyone as big who isnt professionally a bodybuilder and works a separate job.

*meant 1930s bodybuilders

>Americans are natty

Lmao.

>theyve been doing it for ages so they're intimately familiar with the roids and how their body reacts
>their coach is also intimately familiar with the roids and how their body reacts
>their doctor is also intimately familiar with the roids and how their body reacts
>they do their own testng so they know when their levels wont set fire to the sample cup

this

Thnx, you give me hope. I thought its only about steroids.

>Americans are natty

DEAN

You won't be like rich piano from injecting a lose dose cycle. Rich was on high dose steroids for 3 decades as well as HGH and insulin.

Injecting into a vein isn't dangerous my man. Its unpleasant but not dangerous.

Oral steroids on the other hand have the added bonus of possible liver failure. Look at Dallas McCarver, he had a 4.6kg liver when he died (normal weight is 1.6kg).

Additionally oral steroids are far harsher on your cholesterol profile. Even anavar causes way worse dyslipidaemia than injecting test. Test alone barely causes any cholesterol issues.

Don't get me started on anadrol. Anadrol fucking trashes your lipids like an atom bomb of atheromatous coronary disease.

They don't. The doctors keep the failed tests a secret unless the Olympic committee wants to get rid of that person. Watch the documentary Bigger Stronger Faster. The doctor doing Olympic drug tests reveals it in it.

As a BJJ practicioner with a roman wrestling brother I agree however wrestlers are clueless on the ground. Still think wrestling is better for street fighting then BJJ tho

You do realize every country provides gear for their Olympic athletes? Russia was banned only for political reasons

That

Also long-term planning

Deca is undetectable in 18 months nearly all other roids are undetectable in MUCH less than this.

That guy could have been put on massive amounts of gear at age 18 and come off at age 20 then put on slin and hgh and other hard to test for drugs (if he wasn't on them already), to keep the gains. Then they could have entered him on to the drug tested team at age 21, he would appear as natty.

This is what the Chinese team are suspected of, but they start them much younger.

Olympics are a freak show, they would get 0 views if they tested for performance ehancement.

Testosterone is amazing all purpose. Gaining size, lowering fat, strength increase. Start low dose, maintain estrogen/bloat through low dose and diet before trying anti E or SERMs. Beginner dose 250mg/week. Long ester, enan or cyp preferable. 350-750 advanced/intermediate.

Nandrolone is the best mass gainer. Good diet, low salt, reasonable test will prevent bloating and floppy dick that everyone thinks is unavoidable. It's not. 300-450mg/week for beginner, with ~equal test dose. 450-600mg intermediate/advanced. Sticks in body for over a year especially if long esters so I prefer NPP (short) so plan for future testing if use any Nand, deca especially.

Tren for experinced people. You could starve on a desert island and would still look great. By far the most powerful in every way, mentally, side effects, and desirable effects. Dose low. Again, START LOW. Basically do not use unless you're competing seriously. This shit is a mother level. Even 250-350mg/week is an absolute game changer and physique miracle. If youre using more than 400-500mg a week you are either an idiot, getting bunk, IFBb top tier pro, or any of the above. Tren ace > longer ester cuz you can and will get brutal side effects and if you decide to quit, every extra day it lingers is torture.

Nand and test could get you absolutely massive and shredded. Very tired bad day don't have the energy to be in depth. Don't use ancillaries (anti E, SERM) unless you've tried every other combo of diet and dosage.

Again, There are a ton of reasons to dose low, both in beginning and long term. Your health and gains will be best this way, I promise. Literally the only reason to dose high is impatience. Dont juice before 25. Definitely dont juce before 22. Either way you will likely be on for years, if not life, everyone says "a cycle or 2" and ends up blasting and cruising. Monitor health. Cardiac Especially. Sex hormones #2 importance . Liver if orals.

these are the elite of the elite athletes in the world, in sports where strength makes sense. of course those who naturally develop the package more easily will prevail.

Word. People are used to recreational drugs where pills are generally safer than IV. IV is scary but far safer.

I can't believe how many naive and young kids did/do prohormones. Don't even get me started on superdrol or methyltren. Shit is basically poison with very anabolic side effects.

P.s. every AAS is good for bulk and cut, some just slightly better for either. Test great for both. Nandrolone best for bulkling. Tren best for cutting.

Understand the importance of calorie surplus. You will not gain without significant surplus, no matter training or AAS.

Perfect diet and training first, otherwise you will gain "tolerance" waste $, waste those juicy AAS virgin gains, and hurt endogenous test production for nothing.

Train just as hard, eat just as good when off or cruising. Besides dosing too high or using AAS to compensante for shit training/diet, this is #1 most detrimental mistake. You can lose minimal gains this way, or lose basically everything if you are lazy when off or cruising.

Use anaboliclab for reviews. The most objective and trustworthy site imho. Find a good brand there then a good distributor elsewhere. "Pharma " Is bullshit unless you personally saw the dude get it from Walgreens.

damn, I have a lot of the same traits hair color facial structure as aleksanyan
I should do 23&me or ancestry test

diuretics, swapping urine, micro dosing, lying to investigators in terms of where they will be throughout the year, masking agents, getting doctors prescriptions for banned substances, plain old timing of doses around potential visits, ...there's a whole laundry list of techniques

People don't give a shit about testing in competition. You get more views for two really fucking jacked dudes competing vs 2 natty slightly above average looking dudes

>Look at Dallas McCarver, he had a 4.6kg liver when he died (normal weight is 1.6kg).

We're talking about the same guy who was injecting 10 GRAMS of test a week in addition to other shit? Yeah, not a good example.

Orals get a bad rap for no good reason. I ran dbol for 3 months this fall along with test and tren, and my liver enzymes were within normal range.

damn nice triple dubs won't like

(((olympic testing)))

>I ate a chocolate bar once
>am still thin
>ergo chocolate does not make people fat

>Nandrolone best for bulkling. Tren best for cutting.
why? because nandrolone usually make you hold more water and tren makes you hold less?

>ergo chocolate does not make people fat
thats 100% correct though, wtf lol?

what you mean to say is, i went out in the sun once and didn't get skin cancer, ergo the sun does not cause cancer

>Implying hes not natty
BIG
GEORGIAN
COCK

most chocolates are 60%+ sugar