What does Veeky Forums think about occasional joints?

What does Veeky Forums think about occasional joints?

>the herbal jew

good for after workout bulking don't smoke before the gym and stop if your losing motivation

Relaxing af. Something I reward myself with about once a month or two. Favorite smoke spot is my roof in the summer watching the sunset after a long day at the lake.

Exactly. I do it with Snus but I somehow want to try out weed. I don't like smoking and have to be fit for uni so it will be probably a once in a week relationship

If you can actually keep it to an occasional joint probably one of the least harmful crutches.

A joint is too large a serving size for a single person with decent sensi. Smoking in general has negative effects on your wellness. Vaporize or eat it, then you can feel not guilty with the occasional intoxicant.

This

You're not wrong about the health aspect, but personally I experience different highs with different methods of consumption. I find edibles make me far too high and numb (yes yes I know dosage and stuff) whereas I actually feel satisfied and more at ease smoking a hand rolled joint.

But it's not like you have to smoke the whole joint. You can smoke the half and leave the rest for an other day

I vape weed. I treat it like alcohol, i.e only after work, and only on weekends. One problem might be munchies.

I'd rather do lines

>I'd rather melt my nose and have a heart attack at 30
ftfy

Fuck smoking

Edibles and hash milk are amazing for late afternoon workouts, eating a hearty meal after and then sleep like a motherfucking log

Don‘t think much more about it than about occasionally drinking a beer

>saving a charred and resinous roach for another day even though it smells like dogshit
Just smoke with a HSV1 free friendo. Puff puff pass.

>Favorite smoke spot is my roof in the summer watching the sunset after a long day at the lake.
that sounds comfy af

>A joint is too large a serving size for a single person with decent sensi

How good is the weed in your area and/or how low is your tolerance? I mean if you're getting stuff that's 25%+ THC then that's probably true but even average medical grade shouldn't be TOO MUCH with just one joint (1-1.5g).

Smoke whenever you want. Don't listen to these bootlickers telling you its bad because the government says its bad. Don't be a retard a treat weed like alcohol; It's not. Treat it like a nootropic/ supplement.

DUDE

Occasional joints are fine.
I look at people who buy wax and concentrates the same as junkies though.

>being this insecure

Just answering OPs question, not like I'm insecure enough to make this thread in the first place

Half the time it's good, other half I go through scary DP/DR. I do it very seldom because I don't know what to expect.

Weed is the best drug

It depends on the occassion and what you're smoking..sativa or indica brings different kinds of high, one makes you more active, horny and creative while the other is more relaxing, laid back, and gives you the classic "couch stoner look" either way I enjoy them all.

Perhaps you smoke too much weed, my friend.

You're insecure enough to act casually holier-than-thou in an insecure drug thread on an anonymous fitness board.

Weed actually makes me super energetic and motivated for like 20 or 30 minutes. If I had a home gym I'd be getting all kinds of gains. Unfortunately it also makes me reclusive and after about a half an hour I get lazy and dopey. I'm trying to quit it now. Not really sure if I want to drop it all together or just reduce but It's always been hard for me to moderate. I'll probably have to give it up all together now that I'm a grown up and finished with school. No more "track" to keep pushing me forward on autopilot and it feels like now if I want something in my life to progress I need to go out and make it happen. Pot takes away my ambition. Weed and lifting have pretty much been the only things in my early 20s that made me happy.

I bought some sativa for now, 5h wasted due to indica doesn't seem like a good idea

>da goberment

I'd like to make brownies but I'm doing keto. I've saved all my old vaped bud in a jar.

Can I make sugar free pot brownies?

Why specifically brownies?

After a long week they're great on a friday night. Beats alcohol too.

I've just never smoked a single joint and felt that it was too much for me me to handle. For the guy to then turn around and suggest edibles is even weirder because those will absolutely fuck you up.

>hurrdurr government says dabs are the same as heroin they are baddddd
What's the difference other than potency and less harmful to your lungs (dabs are vaporized not smoked)?

I stopped smoking when I realized, that I eat like a pig when I'm high as shit
>mfw eating pizza while higher than the eiffel tower

I think it's a good way to reset and relax.

>le goverment is evul

typical degenerate trash

Isn't this good when you're bulking?

I must have super low tolerance and super good weed, I have been getting baked 1-2 times a week for the last 4 months and I have probably gone through about 3-3.5 grams total (bought a Q and it looks about half way done). Can't imagine a third of that in one go.

I pull apart a piece less than a quarter of a fingernail and chuck that in a vaporiser and get about 4 hits out of it.

i don't touch that shit anymore. i can't find old fashioned shitty weed with the seed and stems, all thats out there is this fucking grand daddy purp and gorilla glue shit, people say "JUST SMOKE A LITTLE BIT IN A BOWL HAHAA" but what the fuck how hard is it to get i don't like the high, i miss shitty brick weed, it was relaxing wow what a fucking concept smoking weed to relax not to feel like john connor of the resistance...

Usually I'd agree with you, in the sense people who say shit like "muh goberment" are usally retarded, but in this case he's right.
There's tons of countries/states where it's legal or at least 'allowed'. Alcohol is a significant amount worse than weed, but that shit has been legal for ages.

Not that guy, but I don't smoke often and the weed is insane (I'm from The Netherlands). Usually I get a lot higher than I want to be from half a joint.

Increases cortisol levels stunting your test making it a gains deterrent

Just use oats to make a pot flapjack and avoid the brownies altogether.

Just smoke real cigarettes and stop being a soyboy

>smoking weed
>current year
degenerate trash, get the fuck off of my board

Largely a meme, difference usually isn't that pronounced, and the vast majority of strains are hybrids anyway

t. someone whose never done it

>sweden
>weed
Just fuck my shit up senpai
Also, stop using snus, it's worse than ciggarettes when it comes to addiction

love it

completely fucks with my sleep though so I rarely toke anymore

Makes me paranoid as fuck.

If you smoke 1.5g joints solo in one go you should seriously consider a tolerance break.

That being said i've been enjoying for 10 years now and my lungs thanked me for switching to vaping/green dragon half of the time.

As long as you only do it after work/school/any important stuff and in moderation you should be fine. Also don't make it the main reason to meet up with friends.

Make green dragon my man, or just make the butter/oil and use it in whatever you want. Please dont tell me you just dump it in a brownie mix, terrible waste. Always make infused (preferably coconut-)oil

[Citation needed]

hm, whenever i smoke i just end up laughing for like a solid hour

I used to be like that but the last few times I was just on edge the whole time and hated it. Idk maybe it’s the people I smoke with now

might also be because I don't smoke so much
we usually just share a small joint that is around 0.8g with 3-5 persons

Yes but usually when your high you go for the least nutritious most tasty option. Unless you have good self control which is possible.

i smoke maybe a few times a year when offered. i once smoked a whole joint to myself and i was on my ass...room spinning, intense tingling, i had to lay down lmao.
i would NOT do that again

But not if it comes to health. The nicotine is stronger in snus but the tobacco doesn't give you lung cancer

Snus is better for your health but being off everything addicting is the best choice

Can anyone recommend a vape? Tried a friends flowermate (?) which was really nice, easy to use but seemed a little expensive considering how infrequently I smoke

Also how bad do they smell? You cant really tell when doing it yourself

>What's the difference other than potency?

Dude, potency IS the main difference, and he never equated dabs to heroin lmfao. The problem with dabs is that most people who need dabs have abused weed to the point where it no longer gets them high anymore, and they need 90 % THC basically mainlined to them through a fucking rig to get stoned. So yes, people who dab would be the most reasonable pot smokers to call "junkies", because they've abused the drug so frequently that they need something ridiculously powerful to feel anything from it. For regular tokers, if someone wants to get super blasted they can just smoke kief or hash.

>occasional
i'm guessing you're talking about smoking in parties / with bros, in which case, of course! - fun time partying and social gains! that's what we're here for, isn't it?

Solo 2 for flower. Preload the stems and put the rubber stopper on the end and put them in a mason jar. The unit doesnt smell. Buy extra stems.

Sai is ok for concentrates

Bro 1.5g is a pretty big joint and I think a normal sized joint is too much for me and I smoke twice a week

I probably roll 0.5-0.8g joints and get two sessions out of them. Most people smoke joints really inefficiently, I'm talking here like a 5sec inhale and then big lung inhale, then do it once more as you put the joint out. That'll get all but the most tolerant stoners fried

>killing your brain cells for a high

No thanks.

The amount of dead cells is neglible afaik if you smoke occasionally

I agree with you, that this is probably the best way to go. BäI cut of heavy alk and snus is something that works really well with music and observing the nature. It also helps me to analyze my negative thoughts and problems I have.

Citation needed

i can only workout stoned lmao

Smoke Cuban cigars you fucking cuck

It's a lot of fun, but I eat way to much and lose my motivation to do anything afterwards. Good in moderation. Also I do edibles pretty much exclusively, smoking is way to hard on my lungs.

I can get pretty wrecked for several evenings on a gram of decent stuff, if I smoked a g in a joint I'd probably end up in an ambulance

W E E D

increases appetite and makes sleepy afterwards, perfect for bulking, just don't go ham on the junk while having the munchies

Where do you live user? Where do you live where the ((((elected officials)))) you have in office aren’t brain dead out of touch cronies with their own individual agendas to push?

Daily cannabis smoker here of nearly a decade.
Cannabis is a drug of trade offs IMO.
First off, it's bad for your lungs to combust it, period. Not nearly as bad as cigs but, overall, a detriment.
Secondly, you will cease to have recollection of dreams.
And finally, though maybe personal, it, temporarily, makes you less shrewd, so to speak. Your decision making will be perhaps more involved and you will make connections you may otherwise have overlooked (this is the "paranoia" everybody talks about) but the overall process of thinking is less concise.
I 'like' what it's done to my mind but I can easily see how others would feel diminished and dislike it.
I've made gains in empathy and creative problem solving but lost some ground in my ability to be aggressive, mentally.
I learn more slowly but maybe comprehend more.
Not really trying to make a statement other than that cannabis is a mixed bag.

Been smoking for 3 years (on and off). Still can’t smoke more than half a blunt...

Occasional is fine, as long as like others on here are saying, that it doesnt affect your motivation, and you can be mature and self aware enough to know when you need to stop or take a break. Also I prefer sticking to strictly cbd strains of pot, i feel like the thc has had a negative effect on me overtime and i stopped liking it. CBD is the much nicer and has the desired effect that most people should stick to

my only problem with this is that i mainly do it at night, and then i end up having to eat something and then falling asleep. If i were to do it earlier in the day that would be fine but it just sucks having the hunger kick in at like 12 or 1 in the morning

I've not smoked for about 7years, but I used to be a heavy user. Started getting paranoid and depressed, continued. Thing that made me stop was when I found some magic mushrooms in the field next door and put 200 of them in some brownies along with a quarter ounce of Purple Haze. Ate 3 brownies at once, went to fucking Mars, hallucinated I was C3P0 for 2 hours and when I came back I was wearing only my underwear and had headbutted my best friend in the nose. Quit that day, never looked back, but my brain is still a bit fucked to this day. We're no longer friends.

is it bad to take like 2-3 puffs once in a while?

>tl;dr friends used to smoke
>stop hanging with them
>fast forward some years
>group of new friends
>they all smoke too
>fuck it
>sometimes take a puff or two to get relaxed

No dude, jesus.
Is your dad like Jeff Sessions or some shit?

Wow wtf. Why are you no longer friends? And what happened during the trip? Can you remember?

I make cannibutter, put them in capsules and go on an 8 hour buzz, its fucking strong this way.
Doesnt affect my fitness at all, reason i do this is i gave up drinking vodka on the weekends which did affect my fitness

>hallucinated I was C3P0 for 2 hours

fucking lol'd. hard.

Weed is for niggers.

I get high every day and eat peanut butter and honey

No but have you tried this user?

i used to smoke before long runs, shit is cash.

käften å rackla hit en prilla ba, gubben

Flowermates are the cheapest vape you are going to get that actually works. Vapcaps are a bit cheaper, but I can hardly recommend that to a beginner. If you plan on doing this more than occasionally, I would suggest paying out for a better model like a Mighty. The quality is day and night.

I've been a daily smoker for about the same amount of time and still recall dreams just about everyday. I've always been a vivid dreamer, though. Anyways, this is a good post.

This you brah?

fucking this

Depends how you consume, age, responsibilities, injuries etc.

25, shit tons of injuries, exceptionally stressed by home life, work, career change goals etc. I do it like once a week or every couple weeks. Just to unload.

Just don't be a degenerate.

You should really vape/make an edible.

If you want a drug that is fit neutral physically and fit positive mentally mescaline/mushrooms/lsd are perfectly fine.