When did u realize that lifting for looks is useless if ur face is ugly brahs?

When did u realize that lifting for looks is useless if ur face is ugly brahs?

3/10 crew checking IN.

you have the eyes of a prey animal but they're also dreamy tbqh ;)

doesn't really apply desu. Bone mass is all that matters, eye shape is a cope small skulled boneless phaggots use to feel good.

Pic related
>"prey" eyes

If that's you in pic related then fuck off and stop feeling sorry for yourself, better yet, stop blogposting for support.

It is me bro... how can I not feel sorry for myself when my face is fucked...

Timestamp or gtfo

lol at asking some random incel for a time stamp... but here.

you have it easy. Us 10/10 faces have to lift. You can just sit around eating cheetos.

but if u have a good face u don't have to lift at all... it's just wasting time... people who try to lift to look better are never attractive. They're always ugly copers.

you look like gus from breaking bad there, it could be a lot worse. also with all of the jewish brainwashing going on you will probably get a white woman by the end of the year.

>actual jawline
>brow
>decent facial symmetry

stop bitching.

Girls like muscles. Girls also like good posture, which is hard to achieve if you don't go to the gym and sit down all day at work/NEET. So I guess yeah you can get girls with a good face even if you don't workout, but I would imagine it helps?

nah desu
Girls don't give a shit about muscle, only leanness. Gay men care about muscle

So how come when I developed muscles/better posture, all the girls started paying attention to me? Also how come when I was skinny, girls would say "you are too skinny, you need to eat more protein" and things like that? I think you are probably just being defeatist and giving yourself a reason not to get fit. You are here, so you must be interested.

are you from uma delicia country?

major cope jesus
u must be ugly fucking ugly chicks

nope? I don't even know what major cope means.

Stop bitching, you're definitely not a 3/10, and you know it since you probably made this thread just to get replies like this. Sticking to the matter, lifting is always better than not lifting, even if your face look like shit, at least u could say you have a nice body, it's pretty obvious

Dyel phaggot coper piss off

Oh shit, are you a kid? Sorry I thought I was talking to adults. I always fall for that.

Post face

POST FACE DAM IT IM AUTISTIC

Did the local drug lords kill your best friend in the corps and you're now on a quest for revenge?

You're not a slayer, but I would definitely blush if you said hello.

Uh, thanks bro? Not sure how to reply to that. Do you wanna be my bf or something?

Go to Brazil to the beaches. Local women will love you.

t. knower

already better with a smile :)

How tall are you?

Negged phaggot. Sick of trolls saying this
Below average. 5'11.

Damn I must be a 1/10 then
Oh well the grass is greener

Yes you are ugly. /yourself

just repeating what I said bro
brutal... sorry bro. Time to lay down and rot forever.

I'd kiss you man

>only posts 3/4 angle and profile shots
have you ever heard of taking a picture from the front.

Your only hope is to transition brah.

Honestly I think you are 6-7/10, I'm sure tons of people would think you're hot. It would help if when you took pictures you didn't make a stupid pose.

Mirin' those traps

bro, you're not an ugly 3/10, you're like 5-5.5/10. very average. dont worry about it

youre hot

You have good facial structure and nice facial features. Overall pretty good looking, i'm pretty ugly and have never had any issue pulling babes. Assuming pulling babes is in your definition of making it.

Strong 7/10 i'd say. You have nothing to be despondent about, I give you my word.

lol yea just don't do eventry if you're ugly, why bother with anything haha

You look Dominican af

youre not that ugly for a nigger

>confusing average with mediocre

brainlet

This guy would look a lot better if he had eyes like Gandy. As it is he only looks good because of his prominent brow

"Enough talk about lifting, now let's talk about you and let me start off with your eyes; simply divine"

It's that simple

>"you are too skinny, you need to eat more protein"

I have yet to come across a woman that understands nutrition even at the surface of the surface level.

a woman would never even think to say that.

Are you the resident BBC poster?

LE 56%face

He looks mulatto.

Honestly,you look good. stop being fucking insecure about everything faggot

El ogro de las americanas...

>5'11
>below average
pick one bruh

Uhu.. I totally made it up to trick you into working out. You got me autismo.

n-no homo

Nah he’s just british

You look like the typical American mongrol... a bit better actually so quit your fucking whining

Quintessential.

is this the new humiliate me macht alles?

>ass eyes
>dreamy
>ever
no

Why the FUCK do you still post this same thread lmao

Holy shit your face almost looks like me. This is fucking creepy man

same, he also looks like you and me. Pic related it's me

with a more prominent chad jaw you could easily be a 9

>fat
>pink skin
>balding

Looks nothing like me

Youre pretty good looking man. not 10/10, but definitely attractive enough to pull a girl.
Although, you look really intense, like in a bad way. Stop scrunching your lips, and trying to look badass.

Relax your jaw, relax your brow, and smile, not just with your mouth but with your eyes as well.

imagine being so fucking insecure that you post your relatively good looking photo on an image board in order to get positive feedback.

JUST KYS

this

>being that much of a sad fuck that you come to an imageboard to get validation

I gym 6 days a week buddy you dont have to convince me

why not just post some legit reasons to work out rather than make up something as autistic as

>I talked to a gurl and she said eat chicken to get big stronge!!

Is this bait or is this the male equivalent of thots' "awww look how fat I am" posts? You look absolutely OK dude. Not slayer but nice. I think some facial hair would help you a lot tho.

Nigga you look good, why worrying also you got a good frame if you dont get laid is purely autism based