I just want 30k... fml

Other urls found in this thread:

colossuscoinxt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go work for a year that's like minimum wage you fucking retard

>Just a Linke girl in a Bitcoin world

Sell everything buy Bitcoins

It will happen.

Do not buy shitty pajeet coins, buy undervalued projects that you think can 2-3x. I went from $1000->$20000 in the last 3 months just by doing my research

>GOI
This. Get a job you slob.

>$20000

Nigga, I spend this much on condoms at least every day. Step up your game if you want to succeed in the crypto game.

>Get a job
>Invest more money
>Try to not fuck yourself by making one of 100 newbie mistakes in this game
>????
>profit

t. made more then 35k on an initial 5k investment

What were your best wins if you care to share?

Why are you holding so many shitcoins? Plus with just that amount of money it's no point spreading.

What resources do you use for your research?

I am working. I’m not trying to be set for life here. I just want extra money.

ignore the bts idk why I left that there. I heard a rumor about COLX shooting to 20sats soon.

Would you consider COLX and LINK shitty coins?

Oh neat, double dubs. Maybe this is a good sign.

>2137 LINK
nie obrażaj papieża kurwo

You only got $600, just go all in on that coin if you think it's going to break out. If it does i'll garauntee you'll wish you did. If it doesn't then whatever. There's no point splitting up between three or four coins. Especially if you want to reach 30k, you're never gonna make it.

And DYOR, ignore shills

>

Funny. I started out with about 500. Now 30k. Want 100k

new colx website dropping in 5 h
colossuscoinxt.org/

Any bitcoin donation helps. My current balance is nothing. Help. Even if you want to donate any other crypto i will put adress of the coin. Im desperate. I have nothing

1CqXDvcKKti6DZeedUiW25PYBd5tVdXTv3

I have over 30k and now I want a million. The greed never stops user.

I’ve done my research on both. Both seem very promising.

COLX Main selling point is it uses a lot less power to generate transactions with all the perks. Hence why their slogan has “environmentally friendly” in it

It also has PIVX devs working on it, another big plus. If this coin hit just 10 cents I’d get out and never look back.
Their downside so far is shitty marketing and a crappy website. But the sites getting an update and even more in a few hours. Hence the 20 sat rumor.

I have 40 and Im gonna off myself if I dont make it to 10 million

Someone plz help me any Crypto could help me :(

begging is against the rules, enjoy the ban noob

No begging