I really want an olympic waifu, how do i achieve this goal?

I really want an olympic waifu, how do i achieve this goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be an olympian

or really rich

They tend to be like super active and outgoing, so you have to have a vibrant personality to keep up. And she's also german, so you literally got no chance if you're not an 10/10 turboChad and even then you need luck. German chicks are pretentious as fuck, even the fat ones. It's not worth it, if you ask me. These olimpians fuck around with athletes everytime they move around.

this is contributing to this thread right?

Be a muslim

if you dont know you'll never know, you need an elite mindset to bag an elite girl

tfw no gf

FPBP. The Olympic Villages where the athletes stay during the games are legendary orgy-tier sex parties. In Rio they literally gave athletes thousands of condoms (though part of this was due to the Zika outbreak). Everyone is young and fit and fucking their brains out.

BRAAAAAAP for the boost

No, what the fuck, she looks like a fucking goblin

>mfw seeing this cringe ass white girl again

This is false. German chicks like swarthy arab dyel manlets

and blacks

Be a BLACK bull

Mogged so hard

it doesnt mean youre the dick they wanna jump on.
like how usain bolt ended up with some 5/10 brazilian during rio?

jesus fuck I never noticed the two girls in the back ground who are staring at her like they want her dead

I suppose that's the case. You could be like some ultra fit Chad on the swim team and end up with some female Mongolian powerlifter, but I think the advice is sound. Best way to band an Olympian is to be an Olympian.

>Best way to bang* an Olympian.
Sorry. Phone posting while in line at a TSA checkpoint.

Become an olmpian, I hear they all fuck like guinea pigs during the games.

I'd hit it. Two times minimum.

She got BLACKED.

>germany

>German
>refugees enriched her

Pick 2

Wonder who is behind this post.

she looks like a mutt herself

>this was almost 6 years ago

>1943
>Japs talking about another race believing they are superior

kek. Too bad the US freedom'd the fuck out of them.

the other day i read german girls are easy as fuck. what is it now?

When did Veeky Forums become leftypol 2.0?

>he doesnt hate germans
they are the most stupid retards arounds

Let me guess, you're either a Amerimutt or Muslim?

my olympic waifu

no

Why does /pol/ assume that you because you don't agree with them, that means you're a leftie?

idk we have really fat one she looks very american tho, blond, very fat powerlifter, she's way too bubbly i think she rode half the dick in the gym mexicans and blacks

>Why does /pol/ assume that you because you don't agree with them
There is nothing to agree or disagree here. It's just 24/7 spam about MUH BBC on a fitness board.

i was pointing out that germans like blacks, how does that equal being a lefty?

Because /pol/ is a pile of shit, user. Just like reddit is, but in the opposite political direction. The more you spend more with a group of people, the more you will start to think like them, no matter how individualistic you think you are. People on Veeky Forums and reddit tend to only go on Veeky Forums or reddit, get stuck in little amplifier loops which make their opinions more extreme and louder, then tend to think that "most people think this way" and that those who don't agree for some reason have something wrong with them.

Find someone who is olympic enough
try to hook up, repeat until you succeed, completely fail to stay together because you literally want a person based on one interest/hobby and that won't last long.

the gov even made an entire site teaching dem colorful magical negroes how to fuck their women (male)

you might as well have said you want to kill jews and then gets defensive because people think you lean far right
the fuck are you going on about

Joke's on you, fuckface. I am a frequent contributor to both this Macedonian Fresco Appreciation Imageboard and /r/fitness.

This is accurate

>Veeky Forums derails thread with their nigger fantasies
>someone points it out
>REEEEEEEE /POL/ LEAVE

>Freedom'd the fuck out of them
56 PERCENT

>was about to write
>"i bet she got blacked in that village"
>then this pic comes up
it's going to be the standrad like this won't it, and it's always going to be white woman with non white won't it.

yeah that sure is her

>White
She's part abo

Rent an instathot for the weekend, best way to spend a thousand dollars.

That could be literally anyone

Is it gay if i think the dude is the more attractive one?

>jamal gets to fuck this while those women's boyfriend are half a world away wondering what their girlfriends are doing

Trust me, no you don’t. Their sport is the most important thing in their lives, you’ll always be way the fuck down on their list of things to worry about. If you do get one, be prepared to feel lonely as shit.

"legendary orgy-tier sex parties."

lol that doesnt happen you faggot, they are all focused on what they gotta do

Are olympics that bad nowadays they've to resort to drama to sell tickets?

that, being an olympian is basically living for your sport untill you retire or you literally start to suck

the muh im rich meme fuck girls is only applied to the 0.001% of elite athletes, an example is tyson, mayweather, generally the ones who make the more money and are the richest

but most top athletes earn the same money the average american does but his job its their sport

anywasy the ones you see becoming rich are the best ones

espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

hear dude, the ones who fuck each other on the olympics as you see are a very little ammount of athletes, its not like they are having sex 24/7 you dumbass prick

why are you so mad people are having sex? you'll find a nice girl someday user

roll

im not mad at this althought im the ultimate virgin, but thinking athletes fuck 24/7 is desilusional, just that

>implying it's not the swimmers pounding these girls
They have better bodies and all the Jamal sports take place last so they have zero free time.

Figure skating qts are top tier my friends

I actually went to soccer practice with her current bf back in the day.
soo
>be an athlete

>So while Lakatos claimed a first-floor suite for himself, the remaining rooms were there for the taking. The first to claim space that night were some Team USA track and field fellas.
>"The next morning," Lakatos says, "swear to God, the entire women's 4x100 relay team of some Scandinavian-looking country walks out of the house, followed by boys from our side. And I'm just going, 'Holy crap, we'd watched these girls run the night before.'"
LOL yuropoors cheering on their country as their women athletes get blacked

top tier mate

>tfw no Olympic medallist gee eff

Rubbish athlete who still does this bullshit on the start line to this very day. Cringy

>every person in a country is the same

Her father Oscar is rich, though.

Most Abo’s Are more white than black in 2018 mate. That’s a white girl regardless of what she identifies as.

germans are all stupid cuckolds tho and the women are whores it is true

Someone post the gif of the angry leaf speed skater

Dam she acute

that guy looks chad af desu

I saw some thicc pollack chick throwing javelins a couple years back, fuck she was hot

>fewyears back
she gets posted everyday and gets cumtributed everyday too

>olympic thread

>hurr durr olympic orgy
>muh jamal lmao rekt
>racebaiting
>sameposting

Top thread yet again.

post her then you know it all fuckin nerd

Wow, these idiots don't even realize that sex raises prolactin for up to 2 weeks and that prolactin lowers testosterone and willpower.

If I was their coach I'd be furious.

>Sex lowers testosterone

They have sex after their events. Did you even read the article?

Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

Did you?

>The games begin as soon as teams move in a week or so before opening ceremonies. "It's like the first day of college," says water polo captain Tony Azevedo, a veteran of Beijing, Athens and Sydney who is returning to London. "You're nervous, super excited. Everyone's meeting people and trying to hook up with someone."

The teams move in a week before opening ceremonies.

I swear, Veeky Forums is filled with such imbeciles who are so quick to argue without even knowing a damn thing.

Take out the word olympic and this describes every thread on Veeky Forums

Honestly, does someone pay you guys to cuckfag 24/7, or do you genuinely have a mental illness?

>Did you?
No lol

It's been like this for close to a decade. Cuckfagging and jamalposting IS Veeky Forums.

They're either black or do it for the (you)s

I banged in German girl here in the USA on visa the second night I hung out with her. Im a 7/10 and semi-outgoing. I didnt think it was all that hard

>tfw blonde hair blue eyed pure aryan race
honestly one of the hottest girls Ive ever fucked.

My gf is very likely to get on our olympic team for the next summer-olympics. She's been to similar(student-olympics and stuff) events before, and its basically all true.

If our relationship survives that long, we pretty much plan for the whole event outside of her competition to be one long threesome.

I'm a semi-professional athlete aswell, but my sport isn't olympic. But I can come along to her events as a coach. Its been amazing so far.

god damn, i was in jail when the olympics were going on in 2016 and let me tell you i have never seen a group of grown men care about womens sports so much

lol what'd you do.

she is going to legit get gangbanged

Your gf is about to get that olympic nigger dick

I really want a paralympic waifu, how do I achieve this goal?