I just checked my old pictures and I can't believe I let Veeky Forums troll me. I think I actually looked good in 2012

I just checked my old pictures and I can't believe I let Veeky Forums troll me. I think I actually looked good in 2012.

Was I big? No, but I was lean and in decent shape. Fuck you, Veeky Forums for trying to destroy my confidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnj61UnedtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i will look like this during summer
do i even lift

>that
>lean
pick one

I was even decently strong at the time. In 2013 I benched 210 lbs.

Now I'm a fucking cripple with shoulder impingement and I haven't benched in like a year.

16% bf

not what a bodybuilder would call lean, but lean enough for girls in real life

you look like a guy I know who has low test and is thinking about TRT.

lmao

you're not looking good by the/fit/ standards, you just look... normal

2/10 shit bait

My testosterone level is over 600. Nice try, though.

you definitely doesn't look lean or in decent shape, you literally look as average as one can look
now go lift some weights and look the best you can

>600
>not low
Seek help

it's above average for my age, above 617 IIRC

>Now I'm a fucking cripple with shoulder impingement
And this is what the chase after heavy lifting gets you, Veeky Forums are young impressionable idiots who don't know the pain of permanent debilitating injury but do their best to learn.

Lift in moderation for easthetics and functionality. You will never use this excess strength and muscle for anything.

I can't, I have shoulder impingement in my right shoulder, so I'm cucked on bench, rows, OHP

it's pull-ups all day every day now

Also, I have a bulged disc in my back so I can't DL/squat

so I just do weighted back extensions and abs, leg press hurts my knees so I'm thinking of just sprinting a bit to be in shape instead of lifting heavy

that's okay, im just saying you look like my friend who has low test and has been lifting for 4months but looks like your pic

From experience sprinting aggrevates my condition, the knees take a pounding.

Just do classes.

Oh. This guy who goes by the name of Destiny online has a low test level. I asked him what he benches and he said he did 45 lbs dumbbell bench. Since he was 140 lbs 5'7" I thought it wasn't that bad... until I realized he added 22.5lbs together to get to 45 lbs...

I benched 60s for three sets of 8 when I did dumbbells... 22.5 lbs is fucking embarassing, even at a lower body weight

I did some jogging and my knees felt fine, I went to the gym and did pussy-ass weights on leg press (literally 150 lbs one leg leg presses) and my knees hurt

but maybe the calf raises standing don't help the issue (I bend my knees when I do that, but it might still be more challenging to do that than the leg presses)

I'll go jog right now, since I'm cutting. I'll come back and check the thread later.

I am going to a PT in a few weeks, actually

>I benched 60s for three sets of 8 when I did dumbbells
you can do 60s after 2months of lifting...its not hard or an achievement.

also the guy in OPs pic has no shoulders, arms, forearms, abs, lats...Its just a regular looking guy who doesn't lift or just started lifting.

nothing wrong with looking average/mediocre/normal/DYEL, but its not worth showing off or talking about.

I know, 60s wasn't hard or an achievement. Someone who truly has low test can't even do half of this for reps.

Pic is of me after 2 years of lifting or so.

After 3 years of lifting my stats were:

Bench: 210 lbs
Deadlift: 335 lbs
Squat: 285 lbs
OHP: 135 lbs (with lean back, not strict)

>decent shape
The only thing you had was a somewhat low bf% twink. Look at your fucking stick arms. The average 16 year old who doesn't lift has thicker arms.

pretty sure you can do 60s with low test
my gf can do 50s, girls have shit test levels

>deadlift 335
>squat 285
>bench 210
you started lifting in 2012? yet your numbers can be achieved in 4months for a normal male with a normal lifting routine

>caring about what an user online image board thinks about you
Do me a favour and dont procreate

I've done everything, my arms don't get bigger. I've done curls and even slightly improved the amount of reps I can do with the same weight. My arms did not get bigger at all.

I can also do more pull-ups now, again, no difference in arm size at all.

I achieved close to that in 7 months. I only improved deadlift significantly (it used to be same as my squat). I basically never improved past that point.

Right now I am actually weaker than this because of injuries.

post a picture of your current body ?

you either arent consistent with your routine or your diet sucks

it's gotten worse

you can say that about 99% of people, yet they make some kind of gains

do u eat at all or no

Not this homo again. Lrn2progress fag. Sage

your biceps, tris, shoulders, forearms are the same, i.e they dont' exist

are you flexing your biceps?

Please tell me you're not.

what the fuck, how do you get worse?

if you want to give up, give up. don't come tell us about it though you weak willed parasite. We're still trying to improve ourselves here. go post on r/bodypositivity or something

This, just gtfo OP. We don't need your negative energy.

dude, you look tiny
no back development, no delts, no bis, no tris, no erectors
like everything else in life, you get out what you put in
if you put in the research, do the experimentation with your programming, you will get bigger
strength routines for size are a stupid meme in online fitness communities, especially for true beginners who've never done a sport
you want to get stronger while also doing high rep work from time to time
try a heavy light setup full body twice a week

no abs at that body fat

you were doing nothing

I gained 10 lbs, but it was all fat

I'm actually cutting now, Asian girls tend to dig the lean look

that's because I'm 16% body fat in that pic

who said I'm giving up?

I gained weight, but because of injuries I'm weaker

I've been hitting my biceps pretty frequently for months, actually. They stay the same size. I'm not even doing a strength routine, I'm just making sure I do biceps 2-3 times a week consistently. After months of this, I progressed a bit on reps with the same weight (I was doing sets of 15, now I'm doing sets of 20) and no difference in size whatsoever.

>Now I'm a fucking cripple with shoulder impingement and I haven't benched in like a year

This is why I do restless dropsets from ~75% 1RM down to failure at 30% and then move on to the next movement. I remember you from back then and I'm still injury free.

soyboy lookin ass

>decently strong
>210 bench

Pick one. I’m 160lb twinkmode and I bench more than that

>wah wah I've done everything
lmao youtube.com/watch?v=Vnj61UnedtI

I can make progress with chest, legs, etc. but my arms refuse to get any bigger under any circumstance

I banged a girl 3 months ago with a body that resembles yours very closely, maybe even less muscle mass and she kept saying how hot I am. You were good bro, but maybe you're better now? Post current body

The legend returns

Sorry, didn't see You look like a faggot from this angle.

kek

If you couldn't get your form right on bench, what makes you think you're doing pull ups correctly?

You can fuck your shoulders up a lot easier doing pullups than bench. If you go dead hang with shoulders unpacked that is

I orient based on whether I get pain, and I don't get pain from pull-ups

I have dat back fat, so from the back I look pretty horrible

from the front I look okay, but I think I used to look better

jesus dude, I'm loling at your 6 years progress, or lack of

Lmao spotted the dyel

I didn't lift all of this time. I was a bit busy with gf getting cancer. I would go to the gym like once a week so I didn't get completely out of shape, but made no gains.

I started getting back into it recently, but I'm impeded by the shoulder injury the most.

How the fuck is someone with this body a trip on Veeky Forums? Is this what this board have become?

I honesty hate people who keep saying "you could do this in 6 months" because they're mostly trolls, but believe me when I say this is definitely 4 months progress. You tested for testosterone levels? I honestly don't believe what I'm looking at with the info you've given.

then what the fuck faggot, why are you on here complaining like Veeky Forums did something to you. You literally didn't even lift, what do you want?

she ded?

Watch Athlean x video on why Jesse got bigger and follow that for cues.
Start doing tricep extensions with an ez curl bar every 2-3 days to see how much of a "hard gainer" you are. If your triceps don't get bigger within a month, you aren't eatting enough protein. If they do get bigger, you aren't pushing yourself hard enough on other lifts. There is no inbetween. Your triceps will grow, and they're easy to grow.

Considering you're in nowheres ville right now, there's no reason you can't do that. In the meantime, do rotator cuff exercises. Do band pullaparts with a pullup assist band for rear delts. You will need to buy a pullup band for that. Do these everytime you do tricep extensions. That's around 15 workouts (or you could do it everyday).
After the month where your triceps grow because they will, start benching light again. Make sure your form is correct. Retract your scapula.

That's not 16%, user. It's between 20 and 25%

>even slightly improved the amount of reps I can do with the same weight
lmao are you kidding me? Ever hear of progressive overload retard

>i banged a girl 3 months ago with a body that resembles yours very closely
Did she shave her chest at least?

holy fucking shit i just made my return to this board like a week ago, you still here and STILL with no gains??!! LMAO

I mean, I had the same lifts as around 7 months of lifting the entire time

my test levels were like 620

I did work out for like 3 years very seriously

I'll try it, but I won't start benching again because there is no way my shoulder gets better in a month, it's been fucked for two years

I'm glad we have a fucking genius who can tell my body fat from a picture when I had a DEXA scan done

you motherfucker

Lmao, your numbers are all a lie. There is no way your weak faggot ass can squat even 200lbs atg with good form

You obviously work behind a desk. Some of us need our strength out in the field.

T. Pipefitter

here are the numbers for my scan

Who said ATG, moran?

>has been training "seriously" for 3 years but looks literally DYEL
>doing bicep curls at the same weight for months, wonders why biceps don't grow

Fuck where do I start

I could increase the weight on my curls, I doubt it will do anything. But doesn't hurt to try.

>being this new

>What is progressive overload

you first need to improve your results to progressively overload

in other words, if you didn't get stronger, there is no reason to increase the weight

Not the one you're replying to but how do you measure getting stronger? Not by trying to curl a higher weight to reach a decent frequency?

what the fuck are you talking about
you get stronger by increasing the weight you retard

If you arent doing them atg they dont count

no, you get stronger when you eat protein and stimulate your muscle

just doing a higher weight doesn't ACTUALLY make you stronger

you increase the weight BECAUSE you got stronger

otherwise you're just increasing the weight to decrease reps - which is fine, but I'm not going to do heavy biceps curls for like 5 reps a set, that's how you tear a biceps

I'm not competing in any sport, I literally don't give a shit about your autistic arguments of what counts

>that's how you tear a bicep
kys yourself fag

I haven't benched in two years because my shoulder is injured

your attitude is newfag as fuck, injuries are the worst gains goblins

no shit, but who the fuck tears a bicep doing curls?

The worst gains goblin is doing whatever the fuck you were doing for 3 years lmao

ennui?

I went hard for at least 18 months, that's how I got tendinitis in my calf and biceps

you get stronger by recovering from lifting heavier weights because the body adapts to what stimulus you provide. If you never increase the weight, the body has no reason to get stronger. You don't get stronger by eating right and then squatting 100lbs, you have to increase the weight.
Eating correctly is a part of it too but both parts are required to get stronger, not one or the other.

I dont get you, pal. What are your posts supposed to elicit from us? What kind of response do you want? Is it pity?

>white numale lusts after asian women
ok ignoring the cliche, try drop sets, try 5x20, 4x25, 5x10, try different curl variations, bb db wide pinwheel hammer crossbody cable concentration, and actually push yourself to muscular fatigue
progressing from let's say 3x15 to 3x20 with the same weight in months is dog shit progress
you obviously don't push yourself because you haven't figured out what you really want

If you didn't get stronger from squatting 100 lbs, you can never increase the weight in the first place.

Let's say you're doing 3x5 squats, and you were able to just BARELY hit 3x5 with your weight

if you increase the weight and you hit 3x5 then you DID get stronger

but let's say you keep increasing the weight and never hit 3x5, does it mean you keep increasing the weight?

No, you first need to get strong enough to do 3x5, or you are not doing the program

I've already gotten advice in this thread so I'll try it out, what do you mean?

Well, they seem to respond well to me. In fact, I've only slept with Asian women (if you count flips as Asians)

I usually do preacher curls and concentration curls at the gym with higher weight. I do standing curls at home with the dumbbells. I'll add weight to the dumbbells and see how it goes.

I'm not falling for the hammer curls meme again, it's not even a biceps exercise, it's 90% brachialis

that's how I got tenditis last time

If you are not hitting your 3x5 or whatever your programmed rep range is you drop the weight,
If you are, you increase the weight
There is no scenario where this means 'keep the same weight and rep range for several months'

if you fail to hit 100lbs 5x3 then you hit 100lbs 5x3 again. if you fail a third time then you reset the weight to lower and work up again. this is basic programming for fuck's sake.

Those are numbers after the government realized they can put fluoride in the tap water to lower the test so that there can be less violence

that's what I'm saying, you first need to get strong enough to increase the weight

not "keep increasing the weight at the cost of reps"

I'm not saying progressive overload doesn't work

I will increase the weight on my bicep curls, but right now it won't be super effective since I'm dieting so I'm getting a lot of protein, but shit for calories.

But maybe when I bulk it will get me some results, idk

Honestly, I can't believe you're arguing with someone about how to progress

I mean seriously.

Here's the issue: you don't train anywhere near hard enough to progress

yes your diet is likely poor, you probably don't sleep enough and your routine is likely sub par too but I guarantee you train like a pussy. I remember you from when I started lifting, the difference is im about 20kg of muscle up and you've taken 2 steps backward

train hard

but I train hard enough to get shoulder impingement and tendinitis

> you probably don't sleep enough
I don't have a job or anywhere to be, I sleep whenever I feel like it

> your diet is likely poor
I get a decent amount of protein, I don't know what else would affect it this much

> I remember you from when I started lifting, the difference is im about 20kg of muscle up and you've taken 2 steps backward

no shit, I have shoulder impingement and I literally can't train half of the shit I want to

Tendonitis doesn't mean you went hard at it, it means you injured yourself because you didn't warm up/have shit form.

OP do you count your calories or eyeball it?

how the FUCK do you have bad form on hammer curls

how the FUCK do you "not warm up" when you're doing 15 reps a set?

I'm pretty sure it's because I was doing like 6 sets (according to UD 2.0 program), not because I was doing it wrong

welcome back

idk why im here either, a lot of the old people died

I used to count them, but it did dick all. I did one of the most AUTISTIC programs ever called UD 2.0

and all I got was tendinitis

... by doing 15 reps with babyweight before?

I'm sorry but you're full of shit. I got tendonitis from just walking from table to table 8 hours a day.

Its the same regardless if you are competing or not you sickly looking cuck. Next time say "i half/quarter squat 285lbs" otherwise anybody with a brain will know just by lookong at you that you are a lieing little soyboy

>not counting calories
>making it

pick one

You do know reverse dysmorphia is a thing right? The dude who posted this pic thought he looked amazing