Whats the current requirement to get a girl like this?

Whats the current requirement to get a girl like this?

win the king of iron fist tournament

2/3/4/5

$$$$$$

230V

be rich, nice beard and exotic looking (iran, malaysia etc)

Her approval

good face and good social skills

Putting yourself out there, luck & not looking like a cave troll.

Mostly luck.

>good social skills
this is pretty much all you need

Those sluts are trash and you should only be interested in pumping and dumping them

Hypothetical Question: Imagine there's a guy out there who's virtually perfect. Has a Nobel Prize in Physics, is an Industrialist or a President, is an accomplished Artist, has a Greek God Body and a Hollywood Face (say, Young Robert Redford), is Dominant yet Charming, etc, etc. Basically he's Von Braun + Socrates with the voice of Leonard Cohen and DaVinci's artistry. Like I said, this is a Hypothetically Perfect Man.

BUT(!), this man is a manlet (6'1"), eyelet (brown eyes) and a dicklet (5"x5"). What kind of woman will he score? Will said woman actually love him, or will his dick ruin everything? Would he be able to score the Perfect Woman, if she existed?

>confident
>humble
>funny
>personal goals
>hygiene
>solid routine

Not all of these can be learned

Better yourself by surrounding yourself with people who are better than you rinse repeat

That sentiment alone will take you pretty far

After these are accomplished combine with a healthy social ability and you will find women come to you.

Treat women as a friendly and act towards them with humor, with undertones of sexuality. You want them to see you as diligent, secure and capable whe they are away from you, and fun when they are with you.

Again a lot of this can’t be learned but these are traits of the successful.

Glhf

being this insecure and projecting

but 6” is the dicklet cutoff

I doubt he'd score much higher than a 7 if he's a 6'2 manlet.

It's just a hypothetical question user. Do you really think such a man could exist? I figured it was an interesting scenario. Try to answer if you can.

Then he'd be a Supreme Dicklet? Or a Low Dicklet?

Well then, let's be glad this man doesn't exist... Seriously though, it's for a story I've been toying with for a while, and would like some real answers.

A BIG BAVARIAN COCK

if you dont OHP at least twice a week then you dont deserve anyone or anyting really

$150.

She’s a whore, no?
No decent women would parade around with half of her ass on display for the world.

- Stable decent income, above $50,000 a year if you live in US
- Not manlet, 5'9" at minimum
- Good looking
- Many social connections, perceived as socially powerful and accepted
- Socially and verbally skilled

That's about it.

Underrated

I wouldn't even know where to look to find a girl like that. I can go months without seeing anything over a 7/10.

Yeah,,, but at least your city has LeBron James.

>boom

lanky dicklet spotted

maybe ur blind and gay?

LMAO

Perfect face at least 10/10.
Perfect fit body like a God.
A lot of money, you have to buy her anything she wants, cars, gems, houses, yachts, etc.
Perfect social skills - beyond Chad.
Brilliant mind - IQ > 140
You should be either very famous actor or musician.
An aristocrat by birth.

>real answer
you can ask it in the "ask the opposite gender anything" thread on for real female opinions but I'm guessing having to finish yourself off with a vibrator is a tiny price to pay for the literal perfect man and any woman would fall for him.
Her unconditional love could depend a lot on how much he is home though; all those accomplishments would take up so much of his time that she could invite Tyrone and Jamal over for some DP whenever she wants, is this hypothetical guy going to slow down, raise a family and stay at home more with his wife or be gone for weeks managing over-sea property etc?

Also obviously top 0.001% height girls like Karly Kloss (6'4 in heels) could be an issue obtaining, they'd probably go for some basketball player instead.