Okay, i can barely breath and see when i eat raw red onion

okay, i can barely breath and see when i eat raw red onion

i tried it yesterday, got about 20% of a full red onion down, and now my tongue is completely fucked

why did you guys do this shit to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you one of those tards who eat the onion like an apple?
Chop it up, pack it in a salad or mix it into your cooked food on the plate. It's really fuckin easy.

You didn't eat it raw, right user?

thats is about as far as i got as well

actually making a salad of it sounds like effort, im not doing that.

that's what onionman does dude

>Chopping up some veggies for a couple of minutes and putting it in a bowl is effort
You're fat, aren't you?

Chop those mother fucking onions into thick slices and put them on sandwiches you mong.

No i think he's just young af and still used to his mom cooking for him

it doesn't matter, i just want the onion for the t-gains, idgaf about enjoying it as a food ingredient

spoiler faggots: not everyone lives the same as you!

Did that guy ever post his test results?

are you fucking babies?

onions are nothing compared to chewing garlic

no he doesn't.

Yep. 13% test increase which I think it cool but its been shit on by a lot of people who see it as inconclusive.

He had a 66% decrease in estrogen tho which seems very significant.

>Chads eat cabbages like apples

Yes
Always raw

then how does he do it? cuz last i read he was saying how his gymmate is going to cook them with meat and see how his test goes, implying that he himself (om) doesn't eat them cooked

>eating pure raw onion
fucking retards

just chop up onion and tomato, mix together, add lemon juice and cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. takes 5 minutes, tastes amazing, goes great as a snack with tortilla chips or just as a salad style side dish.

okay i'll try this sounds good thanks dude

eat it with cottage cheese user. its delicious.

its called pico de gallo and mexicans eat it with literally everything because its super cheap, simple, and tastes amazing

Is there a chance you may be allergic to onions? Maybe see a doctor about it, rather than asking a thai carpentry forum.

>bitch about how it's difficult for you to eat the onion
>anons give advice to make it more palatable and easier on you to eat
>get bitchy

You summoned me.

I eat it raw.
Chopped with Olive oil.

This also works

>Chopped with Olive oil.
okie i'll try this today, i was eating it like onion rings

Mine doesn't look that good. How do you chop the tomatoes so small?

get one of these things, they're fairly cheap and last quite a while

get a large all-purpose chef's knife and keep it really sharp.
other than that, just practice. dont bother with kitchen gimmicks and meme utensils like this

or you can be realistic, realize you're not going to be impressing anyone with your chopping skills, and you can get a tool that cuts the entire onion and tomato in under 30 seconds

Does the type of onion matter? I've been eating vidalias lately.

you know who uses proper knives to chop their vegetables? professional chefs in kitchens across the globe.
meanwhile who is using plastic meme gimmicks? gullible american housewives who watch too much tv.

when you factor in the time needed to set up and especially the time to clean your tools after cooking, a simple knive comes out ahead in terms of time usage every single time.

and you know why they're using them? because they're paid to do what they do

you know why american housewives use time-saving utensils? because they got other shit to do and it does a fine job at producing the same outcome a pro chopper would

>setup, cleanup
what setup? literally 10 seconds... you can't throw it into the dish washer with the rest of the dishes?

you can factor a lot of things, but you suck at math

have you ever been inside a commercial kitchen lmao

chefs use knives because its the fastest way to get shit chopped up, period. time literally is money for them.
meanwhile meme tools are used by lazy fucks at home who would rather waste time than get their hands dirty and learn to do things properly.

i have my doubts about that but i'll take your word for it; but the fact still remains they've spent years practicing and developing those skills because there was real motivation to do so

i don't give a fuck about professional cooking, i want out of the kitchen ASAP and have more time to practice the skills and traits that will actually get me to where i want to be, or generally more free time to fuck around and argue with anons on the internet... i feel a lot of people will see eye to eye with this

u got memed, kid

Just eat the damn thing. That burning sensation is the homo leaving your body

It's a 13% free test increase which is ONLY because his estrogen decreased. His test levels actually fell overall, just that his estrogen fell even more. If you're not injecting test then eating onions every day won't do shit for your gains. If you are injecting test then the onions will act as an aromatose inhibitor which will prevent gyno.

Honest question - what's with all the memeing about onions I've heard about lately? I'm not in the loop.

Are there any actual papers on the benefits of eating onion, raw or otherwise?

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

Anons doing tests , you can try it yourself
Altho it doesn't increase testosterone it does increase free T and dramatically decreases E

Been out of the loop for a while. What did the test results show? Do you still do it?

nice post number

I assume T is testosterone, and E is... what? Epinephrine?

u have to be over 18 to post on this website

It gets real easy in about two weeks. Mean time squirt some lime juice on that bitch and eat up

Free test up 13%
Female sex hormone down 66%

1 red onion a day.

I think I'm the only (sample size 1)

My hair also grew more evenly where it was patchy before.
I will never have a full head of hair but it's better than before.

Estrogen.

>44464368
thanks onion brah.

regardless of the people arguing against the result, at the very least what u are doing is very interesting. hopefully itll encourage others to try likewise.

in the meantime, ur testing of other foodstuffs for test increase is to be applauded

unless you have a huge tolerance built up i would avoid eating them late in the day because sometimes the burn will linger while you sleep and not only will it prevent tongue recovery during the night but you'll also wake up with the slight burning dryness in your throat and when you try to eat an onion again it burns more because you couldnt recover from the last one properly.

if you eat onion earlier in the day then when you go to sleep it will be all gone and you can spend the whole night recovering

i like to eat mine as pre workout

this is how I enjoy my onion

I approve.

clean up your house dummy

do you not own a bin?

Slice it thin and eat it with various things like bread, salad, meat.

it takes time user, do you really expect to be able to down a full raw onion in your first go?

start small, few slices/spoonful per day, add whatever you need to get through it, just no cooking

when i first started drinking black coffee i could barely get through 3 sips, i needed something to chase it like diet pop... now i unironically drink black coffee for the taste, i actually have to cut back too much caffeine

I put it on my smorrebrod. Adds to the flavor well

Me tall on the right

1 slice of toast and mustard as a base combined 1/2 of a raw onion

2 slices and you are done, it's easy that way, I think it's psychological I can't eat them by themselves, but on bread it doesn't taste bad.

hold up

I have been doing it a month now. I continue because I honestly am noticing my healing rate is amazing and my mental stability feels much better.

Here is what I do: use goggles, put the onion through a juicer, just drink it right away don't wait, don't eat an hour before or after, after drinking chew on a lemon.

I wish I started this earlier in life if only for the mental benefits I am seeing. Before I was very needy. Now I feel very stable and focused on myself and my goals.

dear god just learn how to chop vegetables.
i need 15sec to chop an onion...

just imagine you have a girlfriend someday and she wants you to cook with her and she asks you to chop the vegetables...you are gonna look like a total fool if you dont know how to properly chop vegetables

>told gf about onions
>tfw no gf

If you live your life according to memes
you deserve to fucking die
no exceptions

What are your thoughts on shallots?

>spoiler faggots: not everyone lives the same as you!
Most adults know how to cook for themselves. Unless you're underage, in which case you shouldn't be using this site.

Not aspiring to be an alpha renaissance man baka

s m h*

OP, you are dumb.

>EATING ONIONS TO RAISE TEST IS A TROLL-MEME.
As troll-memes go it's more-or-less harmless but nevertheless it IS A TROLL-MEME.
Furthermore:
>You are not an Iranian lab rat
The study was done at some Iranian (lol) Universtity with LAB RATS.
There have been NO HUMAN STUDIES done whatsoever, so there is NO EVIDENCE that onions do anything for human male testosterone levels.
*** THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE WORD ON THE SUBJECT ***

Eating a raw onion is not likely to cause you any health problems. But the only 'guaranteed' effects it will have will be:
* Unpleasant for most people to eat raw
* Stinky breath and possibly stinky sweat/body odor
* 'Disrupted' digestion
* A feeling of extreme foolishness when you realize YOU FELL FOR ANOTHER STUPID TROLL-MEME
* Embarassment when you realize THE TROLLS ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR EXPENSE

Now, then: You want a GUARANTEED way to raise your testosterone level? Here's what you do:
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
This is the ONLY verified way to raise testosterone levels in your body.
Stop looking for cheesy shortcuts and DO THE WORK.

this guy is trying to cast shade on the onion fad so he can keep the test gains all for himself, don't be fooled

if you can't eat a whole onion per day, raw, you aren't a man, period

The meme is dead, friendo, it's time for you to move on. Maybe you should just calm yourself down and lurk for a while, k?

whoa faggot shut the fuck up, i just started eating my daily onion and i feel fantastic

Red onions or regular ones or does it matter? Red ones are tastier IMO.

i don't think it matters... white if you want to juice it, red if you want to eat it raw

>white if you want to juice
Why? Can't I juice red?

there's a lot more juice in whites

>His test levels actually fell overall

19.5 vs 19.3, which is a negligible fluctuation that could have been due to something as insignificant as the time of day at which the test was taken.

You do not eat onions.
You probably don't even lift.
You, are a troll. Not even a good one.
Leave.

Yeah lifting is good, but mainly eating onions with some auxiliary lifts

make a broccoli salad with a red onion mixed in
its fucking kino

your welcome Veeky Forums

You bastards will argue about anything. ANY-THING.

why not add some Feta and tomatoes or something?

>iam an underage fag that does retarded shit that other underage fags tell me
eat 3 whole nutmegs next time, way better testboost

No we fucking won't faggot.

Just add onions to a dish. Onions in tuna is really good too. The fuck is wrong with you people. Onions are god tier supplementing meats and other dishes not being eaten like an apple.

I aet them with lentils or peanutbutter on toas and theres no taste nor bad breath

I had a revelation about this a while ago. Veeky Forums on a whole is ass when it comes to preparing meals. Youve got constant threads about "fit approved breakfasts" where its some mongoloid drinking 6 eggs raw with a protein shake or threads like this where people complain about strong tasting foods that you are supposed to use in a dish tasting too strong when eaten on their own.

I cant tell if its the amerifats just being absolute trash when it comes to cooking or just the fact that its mostly underage/20's men who have never had to cook an actual meal for themselves once in their lives.

Hehe, another one bites the onion

How is your current test going? Any noticeable mood changes?

I have a juicer and some onions. Should I bother with onion juice? Is it palatable if mixed with, say, orange juice? Will I ever be able to wash the smell out of the juicer?

>ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
This. Why not make a delucious and healthy greek salad with onions?

beta cuck

This.
They are well domesticated queers.

Onion brah, thank you for your work. I have a recommendation for you to try in the future: UV light, and not just because you're pasty. Lots of evidence that sunlight exposure to your balls drives testosterone levels up.

If you can't find the privacy, then consider buying a tanning lamp. Not cheap, but this has a good chance of working. Godspeed!

>Veeky Forums/fit/
fuck off back

...and that takes 10 times longer to wash than a knife

What's with all those tissues on that counter you slob?

Presently choking down a whole yellow onion I found in my trunk that's been there a month through the freezing temperatures. It's mushy, much less appetizing, because it's been discombobulated by multiple freeze thaw cycles.

I am new to the board how many onions do you eat a day

crying from the onions, duh

Onions cause guaranteed ballcancer