/fraud/ - tfw still no holo gf edition

/fraud/ - tfw still no holo gf edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded Please include cute doggo photos that I can spam to this girl I went to HS with

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

No previously link but do you really care about the dumb shit we say

Other urls found in this thread:

medical-and-lab-supplies.com/lab-supplies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, bimbo and a couple of other ppl i can't remember anymore.

Especially when you start early you can still grow pretty fast IF YOU EAT. Everyone eats like shit over here that's why they don't grow

I know right people see minimal gains because they don’t realise that although you need to have a good routine and go to the gym frequently gaining muscle is 80% nutrition 20% exercise.

I'm trying user.

There's like a million reasons but honestly I think it was just because she started developing a crush on one of her art professors assistants and wanted to try riding the dick carousel. Guy was lanky and bald at 27, and was a photography graduate just like her. Probably didn't help that she was a hardcore liberal feminist art student while I was a fairly conservative CompSci major.

In the end it was for the best, she was a dead end girlfriend with no future. I've been talking to a nursing student from Minnesota who gets my autism and has a bright future ahead of her, so ultimately I'm pretty happy at the moment.

How's your gf doing masT?

Bimbo is pretty big, Kahuna still posts occasionally I think. i'm sure there's some juicy anons but that's all I've got.

What’s masts day on a plate?
Also how many times do you shit a day?

Sub-60kg at 18 yo reporting in, kek.
Fuck I hate really skinny weakly guys now.. I was never a skinnyfat though did lots of pull ups/pushup/sit ups etc since I was like 12 or so.
Got into lifting when I was 18 and moved out due to uni and gym membership was now easy to get. 1 year of fucking around on machines and eating not much over mmaintenance even though I already visited Veeky Forums at that time too. Than decided to get more serious (though in my bachelors I still always went out and partied and took drugs frequently which made me miss a lot of gains. Several bulking and cutting phases and another 5 years later and I've been stuck at pretty similar weight for a long time. Was like 80kg lean last year when I did a cycle.. now sitting at 78kg less lean and less strong than I was then. Been over 80kg several times as natty but I always just start looking fat at that weight so fuck my potential. I don't dislike how I look now though and I can't look too big anyway in my field.

How do you find a good gf in Mississippi all the white woman are white trash and all the black woman are ghetto bitches?

Mast gets burnt up in last thread so makes a new one lel

>How do you find a good gf in Mississippi
You don't. It's amazing how many slutty girls I know from high school are getting married young so they can "settle down" after riding the dick for so long. Either that or they've convinced themselves that they're strong independent women who don't need a man.

user we always make a new thread once it hit's 320 posts. Are you new here?

Is there any significance of my strength going up on cycld and staying relatively the same even after PCT?

Lost a bunch of weight on PCT but kept most of my strength.
Frauded before natty limit so my slight musculature gains stayed.

>they've convinced themselves that they're strong independent women who don't need a man.
They haven’t really convinced themselves that they just can’t get dick and it’s just a cope.

>tfw no hologram gf

The problem is that they rely on gear too much. If you don't have ronnie coleman/big ramy genetics which are probably 0.0001% of the population, then you just have your bust your ass in the gym and the kitchen to get results.

Were you still in love with her? Did you still had any feeling for her?

fine i guess

oats + eggs + blue berries
Chicken + carbs + veggies
Cottage cheese 250mg
Eggs + carbs
Cottage cheese 250mg

2/3 times a day.

What field are you in then? Same with me, but i don't care. Everyone thinks I am the security guard

Where is the burn?

What do your calories come to daily?

>Were you still in love with her? Did you still had any feeling for her?

After the breakup it hurt me a lot because I'd been with her for 3 years, but over the next few months I actually thought about the relationship and realized how undesirable the whole thing was. She was kind of a self righteous bitch with a savior complex, and I could tell she wanted to "fix" me. Not to mention she was stubborn and kind of an idiot anyway, but if I told you about that I'd be here all day typing.

Occasionally I still think about her, but honestly it's easy to forget about the shitty part of past relationships and only view them through rose tinted glasses. In the end she did me a favor.

You'd be surprised, the amount of people who would slam and marry a disgusting lady just so they won't have to be alone is astounding. I've put my dick in a lot of undesirables over the years but at least I'm not so far gone that I'd consider marrying one (other than my ex, but as stated above retrospect is 20/20).

Medical field so everyone around me is thin and 'toned' at most, I already get lots of comments. I am currently looking for jobs as I probably graduate in may, I don't wanna be 'that one muscular guy' on the interview because I know how it's looked down upon. Once I get a comfy placement I'm considering getting on a long term cruise.

LMAO aren’t you the guy that fucked a white trash methhead?

Tfw fat and hairy but at least I’m big and 6’3

Daddy mode is in full effect

How many of you on here are fellow faggots?

Yep, that's me. I was trying to fuck the pain away after my breakup and it obviously didn't work. Funnily enough after almost a year of radio silence she called me on messenger the other day and was like "Hey big boy, I miss you when are gonna do it again???" and I was like "uuuuuhhhhh never, bye." Then some crazy chick I slammed from my college town was like "Come visit and fuck me" and I didn't respond.

Why do all these fucking crazy chicks only contact me for the D when I'm feeling fine and talking to someone already

Where do you think you are

Did you smoke up with her?
Does your home have wheels?

DYEL mode... so do you?

i think about 4-5k. I am not sure i never count

So you're better off without her. So that's a good thing. Good you came to that conclusion after all.

i know that feel. I had the same at my job interviews were people were awkwardly staring at my arms

i bet that was one of the reasons i got rejected sometimes. But if you're fat then it's alright. But muscles are too dominating and terrifying

Cut some decent amount of fat and then bulk up

Only smoking I do is when I go super saiyan speed on your moms vagina without any lube.
>Does your home have wheels
Nah man, had to sell the wheels to get more gear.

True, I can definitely see that's a thing. people are dumb and prejudiced and I don't want to risk losing an opportunity because of their inability to see past some muscles.

Guys I pinned my delt on Saturday and last night my arm got kind of red/swollen and feels bruised. The injection site itself is fine, the pain starts half way down my arm like 5 inches away. Any ideas? I would imagine an infection would be right on the spot.

Only wii fit and Zumba my man.

>Cut some decent amount
I will probably cut 25lbs or so and stay around 215-225lbs. I don’t like the shredded to the bone look, I actually look better imo staying bear mode-ish and around 12%

Yeah that rubs me the wrong way "Well obviously this buff guy is is dedicated and willing to put in the work, but let's go with fatso Steve over here who doesn't look like he's ever worked a day in his life. That's a good decision right?"

I've heard stories of people pinning quads and having pain in the knee but ultimately being fine, so I'm sure you're fine too.

where's a good place to get sterilized 10ml vials and decent filters for homebrewing

do I need to worry about grapeseed/olive oil being sterile in the bottle, or does the bb/ba and heat solve any questionable stuff

The thing is, that i have to prove myself worthy first to get rid of that prejudice. And then when i prove myself worthy like crazy they will see through the muscles. But i can be very annoying at the beginning. Especially my previous manager was a pain in the ass at the beginning with that

Everyone looks better shredded. Just get shredded and then bulk up like crazy with clean food and then you will some decent results coming your way

Yeah that's the funny part. Mostly the people that are dedicated with their body are also able to put that dedication to get shit done at work.

Managers just don't like to be intimidated

Can you guys explain what you mean by prove yourself worthy?
I've always come to assume that being intimidating is slightly attractive for very competitive work places. Granted if the manager is a total bitch cuck then there's probably a good chance he doesn't want to deal with you but still. Is this just a normie thing to be scared of muscles?

Also MasT,
How much do your groceries come out to?

I wish I could trust my appetite.
Im literally always hungry

Feeling that indian pressure at work, huh?

I get mine from medlabsupplies

>always hungry
Fucking chad genetics

Do you think Azusa prefers you bigger?

Maybe you should FUCKING EAT JERRY

Regardless of what you look like and your education, a good business (especially in terms of tech and programming) only cares about your abilities. Fuck everything else, all that matters at the end of the day is quality of the product/ the job done. Unfortunately, because people are often biased and unreliable, it's not unheard of for someone with excellent abilities to not get a job over something out of their control, such as a manager being intimidated by their presence, the company needing to fill some diversity quota, etc. and so forth.

>medlabsupplies
either my iq is

Dude

looks like a completely different website....

whatever ill find it eventually

>and yes, I've tried all categories

>tfw discord has sapped all of the content

medical-and-lab-supplies.com/lab-supplies.html

The daki is a comfort item, both physically and emotionally. I like to cuddle Rem and Chocola and they make me feel just a little bit better about things when I look at them.

>tfw I got banned from the discord for anime posting
They really don't like having fun over there. I still want in though.

don't use this

I see what you did. I googled medlabsupplies and clicked the first link, you just put medlabsupplies.com into your address bar.
>tfw I got banned from the discord for anime posting
i'm noticing a pattern
Why not? I've never bought from them but what's wrong with them?

not the same discord

lol yeah you posted literally nothing but anime pics, you and the DYEL fellow who also got banned or quit

yeah I found it, their prices seem a little high

i'm also looking for vials that come with the removable protective cap over the seal to ensure sterility

hey user could you point me in the right direction? thanks

>I see what you did. I googled medlabsupplies and clicked the first link, you just put medlabsupplies.com into your address bar.
yeeep

gpzmedlab you fool

>image
wtf is happening

Oh well then, give me the link and I'll bring the 10TH CRUSADE over.

I just checked the definition of fun, I'm still right.

She's cute.

Diagnosed with sub300 ng/dl testosterone at 20 over 3x, endo won't do shit because he hopes it'll get better.

I've already taken clomid and hcg as prescribed and seen minimal difference.

Regardless, I've already acquired the stuff, asin/adex/nolva/ralox and test-e along with equipment, only issue is dosage now.

It's tempting to see how far I can push it, you guys reckon 150mg/week without AI is fine?
I probably will aromatise too much given my estrogen was 28pg/ml at 250ish test.

What kind of doses do you guys cruise on without AI?

This guy is both my goal body and bf?

okay? thanks for the update? I would like to subscribe to your blog?

>tfw remembering cuddling exgf and I could tell when she was falling asleep because she start doing tiny kicks and twitches

Alright I'm done, night /fraud/

>never cuddled a girl or gotten past a hug

Fucking normie

Fuck off faggot with the stupid shit people post here all the time you decide to solely pick on my comment.

Yo, fat people can get cute GFs
How does it make you feel that you're worse than fat people in the eyes of women?

You can speak to woman?
B-but you’re a filthy weeb.

Good point
>literally more worthless than a dog

The dog is probably less autistic.

Fuark I love anadrol

Tdee is like 3.8-4.2k (active job, 6x week lifting cardio etc)

Only eating like 2-2.5k so a huge deficit

But instead of being a flat melted looking POS, everything is so fucking full and vascular. I'm starting to get that action figure look even in a t-shirt that's too big.

3-4 more weeks of 50mg drol a day

2-3 weeks tren a (finish off a spare vial I have)

Then I was thinking about running winny for another 4-6 weeks after to polish off the final details of my cut.

Problem is I've never ran winny. What's a good starting dose for aesthetics when finishing your cut

Indifferent. I have girls who want to fuck but I don’t have my own place unfortunately and some of them have roommates who don’t like strangers.

Am 23% bodyfat Armyfag.
Keep getting yelled at for being fatty.

How realistic is Clen use for quick calorie burning compared to DNP (which I've heard fucks you for the entire day)?

How much do they feed you on base that you are a fatty.

>this is our armed forces

You make mommy and daddy proud

Like a Hasbro Marvel Legend, or a Toybiz with shading Marvel Legends?

Masteron is making me a thirsty peepee boy

Mostly the shitty fast food around post.

I've cut back to 1600kcal for the past month or so and dropped a little bit, but not nearly fast enough to avoid a negative counselling.

I understand calories in/calories out, macros/micros, I've taken college courses in Nutrition, etc...
I'm just looking for a way to improve the speed, while not jumping dick-first into mad science levels of /fraud/.

>while not jumping dick-first into mad science levels of /fraud/.
Do they test for gear in the US forces when I was in the Brit army they didn’t.

Not unless they have a reason to

Tren is no big deal at all

20 days into 75mg ed of ace and wow a bit more vascular and I get irritated easier so cool. Wtf everyone lied to me

On special request, but the baseline is just normal stuff like pot, meth, cocaine, PCP, etc...

I'm just not looking to end up like the Veeky Forums memes where the dude doesn't know what he's doing and ends up with yellow eyes and a destroyed liver.

Why would they ever have a reason to?

Hey Veeky Forums bros I need some input.

28, 339 t-levels, just met my endocrinologist today. He said I am on the low side but acceptable. And ordered 2nd bloods tomorrow.

Not really interested in blasting and cruising or leaving humanity behind. I just want to have test levels of a normal 28 year old. Read trt reviews and it seems when guys get their test levels correct it's a whole new world for them. I want that....any suggestions or input?

>You look like you may be on gear and you pissed off your PL
>You've left humanity behind and they know you can't be natty
>There's been a crackdown and everyone's doing it
>Etc...

do your best to crash your test levels before the next test, if that doesn't work self-medicate. or fuck it just self-medicate now

Isn't 50mg what they prescribe women with osteoporosis? Pretty sure 150mg is a normal male dose...

hello friends, i would like to enquire about mk 677. i am 19 so if i cycle this (20mg/day), is it possible i will grow a couple of inches? i am 5'8. of course i would continue to lift. another query i have is is it possible to stunt your growth (assuming i have some more growth left in me) if i use this? how long should i cycle it for? how any cycles in total?

thank you all very much for any advice, i would be very grateful.

also summoning crusader chan, how's your experience going with mk?

dat bunk tren doe

it's this retard again

user isn't anemic

no you won't grow a single centimeter, no it wouldn't stunt your growth if you had some growth left (but you don't)

From a reputable guy unless he's exiting after SST got shut down

>20 days
Dunno how much this'll effect test levels in 24 hours, but eat like shit and sleep like shit and see where that gets you. Report back with results, godspeed.
>friends
I don't have friends
>mk677
WHY DO I KEEP SEEING THIS POP UP IN THESE THREADS REEE
I've never heard of anyone growing on mk677, or any actual steroid for that matter.
>Crusader
He's asleep.

did you know you have to lift and eat?

replying to posts that go so far over your head that your reply literally makes zero sense. Enjoy your var only cycle new kid!

As it makes the pituitary gland excrete hgh, growth would be possible as my growth plates haven't fused as I've grown a half inch in 2 months

days
acetate

That's supposed to be a question lads sorry

Why would they suddenly care enough to do a crackdown?

You emailed me one day and we talked about his tren, you said it was good ):

Yes, I meal prep and train hard. I get a couple tren side effects but it's nothing crazy or hard to deal with. When I squeezed my nip and milked myself I knew it must be real. But the physical composition and strength changes are not by any means super impressive. A couple extra veins is nice but it's not helping me cut much harder than normal

nobody uses adrol at 150mg recreationally. you're that retard with his retard study about adrol usage/rx recommendation on anemic patients.

it made perfect sense, sorry you're stupid.

looks like you respond well to sides at least, time to increase the dose

lolwut? 150mg adrol and 50-100mg dbol is a super common oral cycle for powerlifters... Stick to your var only cycles kiddo

Officers occasionally get boners for random stuff.

A new guy comes in and it's grooming standards; so everyone gets better haircuts and gets shit on for having (technically in regs) mustaches.

Another new guys comes in and decides the post looks trashy, so suddenly it's mission essential that someone is tasked out to pickup litter and rake leaves outside of company buildings.

Another guy comes in later and fucking hates people who use a certain drug, etc...
Just the way things go.
Everyone wants to "make their mark" by cracking down on one thing in specific.
The issue being that in the army, if something isn't checked it's not done, so the second the focus shifts to NCOs telling about grooming everyone goes back to littering and letting their grass/leaves look like shit.

Theres no way I need to eat to match my appetite

Everyone loves you bigger

Ha oops

Its very subjective

Fug
Dogs are cute though, no beastiality

I answered like I did because I really doubt your growth plates aren't closed at 19. maybe you're lying and you aren't really 19, maybe it's just from fixing your posture and not actual height gains, maybe you're incredibly lucky and they actually aren't closed.

if they aren't then go for it yeah, that's what hgh does. it doesn't need to be cycled, take 20-25mg ed until the end of time, or just stop whenever you want.

I guarantee I've used more drugs in just my last blast than you have in your entire life, get out of my thread

Sides are no biggie. After sleeping about five hours I wake up and have to wait another two hours before I'm able to go back to sleep. Bacne was pretty bad but a loofa fixed it. I get agitated easier and more often, also more severely. Sex drive isn't super crazy, but it's holding normal and boners and nutting are fine. I don't have enough to run 100mg ed, so I'll finish this at 75mg ed and hope for the best. Bimbo told me he doesn't need more than 350 so I feel it's a waste to go so high. I just wish tren was as awesome as everyone made it sound

Oooooh right, yeah I remember you dude. What's up? Feeling fit, buddy?
>His tren
My guys tren? I mean I've liked it fine enough, though I'm on Tren E and not A. I'm just saying I'd give it longer than 3 weeks to see results. Then again I know jack shit about Acetate so maybe you're right and I'm wrong (Which honestly isn't unheard of for me). Also don't be like me, please actually make sure you get enough calories. I've been feeling stronger but I'm dropping weight like crazy.

I know jack shit about mk677, but like I said I've never heard of anyone getting taller using it. You may just be fucked man, I'm so sorry. On the bright side, it'll be easier for you to pack on mass, right?

JERRY YOURE FUCKING TINY JUST EAT DAMMIT EAT DONT STARVE YOURSELF MAN WE LOVE YOU

Also dogs are fucken great.

Post last blast? I'm curious.

suicide dnp stealth blog
almost back to pre christmas weight, after last cut. 6 cm circumference lost around the waist the last 7 days