Is the consumption of meat truly necessary in order to obtain muscle mass?

Is the consumption of meat truly necessary in order to obtain muscle mass?

Horses are muscular AF but only eat grass and sugar cubes.

Simple. Just eat that horse.

Are you a horse? Do you ferment leafy vegetation in your stomach?

lmao

you try eating 10 lbs of grass a day.

they also have a stomach that can digest fucking grass. And things like bulls/horses have to spend literal hours upon hours a day eating because grass is so low in energy

the tactical bloat long game
imagine the jaw gains

Human and Horse have biological differences. Assuming you are joking about horse part, yes, meat is necessary to develop muscles. Also, you can eat both vegetables and meat to maximize proteins.

>truly necessary

Obviously not. But it's efficient and effective, rather than having to eat four pounds of vegetables every day to get the same protein value.

I have horses at home and I can tell you they have crazy jaws. You can see super defined striations when theyre chewing

>Is the consumption of meat truly necessary in order to obtain muscle mass
No.
>Does it taste amazing and is it about 20g of protein/100g
Yes

The Chad Chew vs the virgin swallow

They also don't need to get vitamin C from diet. So you shouldn't either. I heard sailors did that in the old days, they got so jacked teeth nails were literally being squeezed out by the muscle mass.

You just need complete proteins which is a pain in the ass on a vegan diet.

>not knowing that different orders of animals have different biology and different nutritional needs
>not being familiar with
kingdom > phylum > class > order > family > genus > species

just about everything that has protein in it is a complete protein, dude

Either eat meat or take steroids. The only ways to get big user.

>humans and horses have similar anatomy

You are not a horse

you couldn't be more wrong
the amino acid profile of a given protein is more important than total protein. leucine/isoleucine is more anabolic than other AAs found in vegetables

wrong
most of the incomplete sources are vegetable sources btw

>However Young et al. (1994) found that plant proteins are not necessarily incomplete, they do have those amino acids although in small quantities but not necessarily absent in essential amino acids, it is considered a myth that plants have incomplete amino acid profile

veggies sources are shit for protein but they are not "incomplete"

no its the consumption of protein and calories which is necessary to build muscle...if ur getting all your protein and claories from non animal source then u will build muscle but good luck getting 3k calories on veggies

You're not a ruminant you retard.

>a vastly different species with significantly different metabolic rate, digestive system, and much less complex brain is totally fine not eating cooked meat!

No, but protein is necessary.
Are meats the best natural source of protein? Yes.
Are they the only one? No.

YOU ARE NOT A HORSE

Short answer: no

Long answer: it's considerably more difficult to get the amount of protein needed without meat and especially without dairy/eggs as well, but it's not impossible with the right dietary choices/protein powder.

>How to get horse cock?

Of course not, you fucking idiot. I'm not a horse, how could I even type this with my hooves if I was a horse?? I'm just saying oats are really good for gains and you shouldn't eat horses for meat ever.

It's because of our massive brains. Had we not started eating meat, we would have never been able to consume the calories necessary to evolve our brains.

That being said, nowadays we have access to foods we never did before. I'm sure you can get your daily protein from plant based foods only. Will it be as efficient as meat? Probably not, but I doubt anyone on this shit show of a board would have any idea beyond memes and shit.

go ahead soyboy