Tfw shoulder impingement

>tfw shoulder impingement

should I stop lifting until my shoulder pain goes away Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V57uoLgsq04
youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, don't be like me and push through the pain and paid the price. Just do other stuffs until the pain subside, its not worth it.

/thread

Listen to this OP, I had a pain in my shoulder for quite a while and didn't think much of it but one day I went to do OHP and on the 2nd rep my shoulder hurt like a mother fucker and I ended up with shoulder impingement and it lasted like 8 weeks until I could lift again

Google rotator cuff exercises and follow them until your shoulder is healed otherwise you'll make it worse

Yeah mine started off as a minor dull pain while lifting and now it hurts all the time whenever I move my arm in a certain direction like when I'm putting on my shirt

no brains no gains

Not OP.
What exercises pls?

Stop lifting until your shoulder stops hurting because it'll get to the point where you can't lift

youtu.be/V57uoLgsq04

This is one of them

why do i feel like every single person posting about shoulder impingement has a different meaning for what that even is

Thanks fampai.

Any others that youd recommend.
I thought mine had healed but using a shield brings it back, weightlifting doesn't mind you.

Using a shield?

re-evaluate your form on the chest and shoulder exercises you do.
look at lots of athlean x videos.
you could do back, legs, arms, abs, cardio
wait a few days and go a bit lighter.
switched from barbell to dumbbell - not perfect , can do more of a neutral grip helped me.

OP could have gone to a professional and given a detailed description of his workout movements.
but he gave a vague description to Veeky Forums

Hema my man, riot gear chainmaille and shields.
I'm a sword and board dude.

I started doing band pull-aparts and my impingement went away after like three days, OP. Maybe they’ll help you, too.

Tbh senpai everyone on this board could do with extensive therapy rather than physical fitness.
Why the fuck would you think any of these people would see an actual doctor?

OP do facepulls.
This guy is a fuckhead but it's the best form video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY

2x30 per day, fuck it. high reps not high weight.

>Why the fuck would you think any of these people would see an actual doctor?
it might be necessity after innocently following Veeky Forums advice

Shoulder impingement is not something you can work through. You basically irritated and maybe damage some delicate stuff in your shoulder. Not something you can stretch out. Needs rest

I can do arms legs and abs but even doing pullups hurts my shoulder

Shoulder impingement never goes away unless you do exercises to heal it

are heavy incline dumbell presses good to heal my shoulders

This lad

Not too heavy, keep it between 8 and 12 reps

How do i figure out what is wrong with my shoulder, it has the exact same range of motion as my good shoulder. Doesn't hurt or interfere with normal activities but if i do say bench press it is abysmal. It feels like my right shoulder is being pushed out of place and has completely different mechanics compared to my left shoulder. Makes bench pressing really irritating, always feels like i need a different grip or width on that shoulder than my left. It also comes up in things like pullups and dips, but not too such a degree.

Bench press is definitely where it shines the most, also feels like when i am in the bench position with my shoulder blades tucked in my right shoulder does not want to tuck in as much and gives a sensation as if i have a crooked spine that is making it not line up. Also on OHP with most reps coming down it will feel like a guitar string is strung right on my elbow and gives an unpleasant sensation.

Go to a doctor and get your shit diagnosed you FUCKING retards

i was being ironic m8, i know it's bad. tho i do have problems with my left shoulder and i know why. i might have to do what you're saying

Pretty easy to tell if your shoulders fucked m8, I'm not waiting in a doctor's office for someone to tell me what I already know

If you aren't in severe pain when you move your shoulder you don't need to see a doctor about it

Is this true?
If so what kind of exercise is best?

Well I had impingement for weeks and it wasn't getting any better until I started doing rotator cuff exercises, I'm hoping by next week I can lift again

You should stop shoulder paining so you don't have your lifting go away.