This board has become a pathetic joke. Frog posters and Fucking bloggers are everywhere...

This board has become a pathetic joke. Frog posters and Fucking bloggers are everywhere. Frog threads get 100 replies and everyone acts like its a normal. Veeky Forums has been infested with casual scum and normies who will never understand imageboard culture. I'm leaving this pathetic /hm/ and /soc/ hybrid monstrosity that Veeky Forums has become. But before I leave this shithole I'm a say my two cents. I used to lurk Veeky Forums 8 years ago. Back then Veeky Forums was a bastion of knowledge and information. I still have everything I saved from those days. Folders of courage wolf, infographics, motivational pics, and so much more. After lurking for two weeks here now I have become disgusted at what this board has become. I'm out enjoy your faggy threads and you're new Normie posters. And for you old fags that still lurk you need to speak up a lot more and call out this faggotry. Peace I'm out.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first. also nice doubles

Roll

roll

i pick best tier julie

it’s an imageboard, calm the fuck down

also roll

roll

It's new years. Come back in a month.

Rollin

>small period of textboard ealier today
>hope to go back at a more pure Veeky Forums
>pictures are back and everything will stay ruined
I unironically regret moot even if all he did was blogpost on Veeky Forums

Lizzy or Klara pls

roll

roll

rollin'

Roll

Roll

Madelyn and Klara are god tier. Rolling.

Ouch!

nice pasta

meh rolling

rolllll

desuarchive dot org/fit/page/999999/
apparently there's a fit archive
the link brings you back to '12, but the images aren't hosted anymore

roll

rollllllll

see you tomorrow, senpai

is it me or are most of the cons pretty fucking massive.
'cept chad of course

Rollie pollie

Rolling

roll

roll

All these choices are terrible

No, the cons are mostly AIDS tier. Tried dating a “Cate” once. She kicked me in the face and broke 3 of my teeth in a drunk rage.

Also roll

rose dubs

well I fucked that up

Brooke get

It's been a while since I last rolled.

roll

roll

roll

Roll, please give me jade

There is literally nothing wrong with Madelyn.

Rollli

gimmie klara

roll1

41-50 PLEASE

rollin

roll

rollerino

are rerolls alloud ;_;

>feels.gif when you started lurking here in 2011, after switching from the old /b/
>Came during the golden era where everyone called everyone else's progress shit and zyzz and tinytrip were regular OPs (before they both died)
>Stopped for a couple years and come back to this abomination
>At least have some solid gains
>Dem feels when still no gf

reroll i don't want the town slut

roll

roll

Roll

>And for you old fags that still lurk you need to speak up a lot more and call out this faggotry.

No, that only bumps this shit and encourages it. Just report all the off topic, >tfw no gf, relationshit, /adv/ reject garbage.

r0ll

Roll

poл

no breh...we need quality posters

>This is pasta

Newfag get ye gone.

Chad get

nice dubs

xd

Roll.

Here we go

Rolling

roll

Rolling for mistress

no gf get

rolling

Roll

Roider or natty?

Amusing thread. Finally...

im gay

I've been on Veeky Forums for 6ish years. Its definitely gone down hill. Used to be more about infographs, actuallyt had "health" in the title, actually had a lot of decent quality. That being said there have been many meme threads throughout the years.
Remember when every thread was the red Rich Piana faces talking about leaving humanity behind? All the gooby Scooby Jeff seid threads? All the posts about starting strength and GOMAD? Frog isn't much worse any of that.

roll

roll

Rollin

Rolling desu desu senpai

rol

these are men btw

roll

Klara get

roll

Yet with all that make up and girly clothing they are still more manly than you'll ever be, user.

tinytrip died?!
where the fuck was i

rollin but have a gf, let's see if that's the destiny.

76-80 get

git gf

Gonna have to roll instead of actually contribute to any sort of conversation.

tfw no gf lol

Rolling for chad

rollin

rolling

cope more fruity boy

You won.

Twill

gib me dat russian gufuu

Rolling for my own chad daddy.