You have 3.14 seconds to tell me one (1) reason why women who wear makeup while working out shouldn't be banned from gym

You have 3.14 seconds to tell me one (1) reason why women who wear makeup while working out shouldn't be banned from gym

no matter how much it triggers you, whenever a woman dolls up to go somewhere, she's not doing so for some morbidly obese little faggot incel like you. no bump. fuck off and cope.

retard.

I'm not morbidly obese, little, faggot or incel. Try harder.

bump

why do you care, faggot? this is why you won’t make it. you’re too busy being bitter about shit that no one cares about.

but she isn't even wearing makeup

Can't tell if the guy in the clips is supposed to be like "lol can you believe this attention whore" or if he's like "look at my girl's ass and I'll fuck you up."

in the first video he looked like a chad but in the second like a retarded clown

Because it's none of your business

>chewing gum in the gym
this is more reason 2 b banned imo

>REEEEE WOMEN IN MY VICINITY

he's just having a goof, if you had any friends or normal social interaction you'd pick up on that easily...

t. roastie

thanks for the tip buddy! I have no friends and I'm on Veeky Forums all day:)

I'm friends with your momma's pussy

some of them go directly to the gym after work or class? idk

Gotta love white knights justifying sluts

Cause eye candy is nice. You're a gay.

Stop being gay.

How beta do you have to be to complain about being around good looking girls? They make your peepee feel funny and that's uncomfortable, I'm guessing? I bet you sign petitions to remove skin from video games.

they go to meet men and get fucked, as soon as a women settles down she stops going to the gym

Because some women go to the gym from work where they have to wear makeup to put up a good front and then aren't going to start taking it off in the gym.

it takes literal seconds to remove make up

girls wearing makeup in the gym means they want you to approach them because they need a Veeky Forums boyfriend
give it a shot user!

how do you know that? do you wear make up? Hope you're a girl

>you never dated a girl before in your life

ill tell you this yesterday i joined the gym i joined back in high school and there are a lot more women "weightlifting" now then there were before

>projecting this hard

Spotted the autist
Don't reee off now

exactly, my ex had this ritual before bed where she would take out her make up with some special tissues, and also had to use products to rehydrate her skin after removing the makeup, took forever

not one argument from the faggot incel fedora alliance. amusing, but not surprising.

I don’t fucking know
My gf insists on wearing that shit to the gym and I have no fucking idea why. She looks fine without it but she’s just one of those insecure girls who can’t go anywhere without “muh makeup”

You're a brain dead roastie if you think the majority of Veeky Forums are "morbidly obese little faggot incels"

American culture disproportionately pressures women to pay attention to their appearance. They shouldn't be banned per se, rather, it our duty to enlighten those women and men who partake in vain attempts to conform to and please society

test boost

Let me educate you, she wants to find a muscular man. Where are muscular men? In the gym. She needs the makeup to look pretty for them.

yeh this desu. i apreciate them for the free test boost. it's nice, get all the high test happy feels from training, then some thot starts waving her ass in your face and you can feel your blood start boiling, and your veins throbbing. big pumps

My mom used to go to the gym and she would shower and do her makeup beforehand...I'm ashamed.

They just wanna look good got dam

Women have insecurities too you know, just don't worry about it

Not sure if legitimate point or muh patriarchy...

Lots of projection there roastie

I'm not defending thots but some women wear makeup for work and then go straight to the gym afterwards.

Cool down sex

Believe it or not some women enjoy makeup in a fun way, kind of like photoshop painting, i wear it when i am at home alone too for myself.
Get triggered.

They've come to the gym from doing something else where they would normally be wearing makeup.

You are a little faggot dude, you are crying about hot chicks going to the gym, cope harder you fucking dicklet.

>Argument
How about you start first? Your original post was just "mordibly obese, faggot, incel, retard." Hardly a developed argument if you ask me. Also the gym is not the place to be dolled up looking for attention. Whether it's for me or not.

Justifying sluts, just because you can't get laid pencil dick

why not remove it then
they take off their jewellery and dress suits but using a makeup wipe is too much effort?

What? Just yesterday a fat incel started his post with "honestly, i dont even lift"

>Majority
Can you even read

why remove it when she'll end up removing it when she showers.

This seems like autistic outrage over literally nothing

Yet most of the threads on here are :

"How do I get this body, hurp durrr"
"How do I get a gf"
"Why don't I have a gf"
"Am I going to make it?"

kys

jewelry and dress suits are unsuitable for the gym, they can also be damage or destroyed doing exercise. Makeup has no effect on how they workout. Why take the time to remove it when it has no negative effects on your exercise.

Do you have a problem with men having styled hair in the gym as well?

just kill yourself my man, if that's all you can come up with after being diagnosed that accurately there's no hope