NEO NEWS NOT ABOUT GOVERNMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/response-to-baseless-fud-9b7e5e2eeeea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahhahahahaahh ouch, this will definitely be a race to dump the fastest

HAHAHAHA SELLL SELL SELL AHHAHHAAHAH YOU FUCKERS GOT SCAMMED AGAIN AHAHAHA

NO MOMMY PLEASE I BET ALL MY MONEY ON THIS NEO SHIT

Dont panic guys just put the NEO money into something safe like LTC and ETH and enjoy the ride up.

Who is this lerider guy?

LOL Everybody knew this. "Government news" is just a funny meme.

Part of NEO Council

>lerider
>leader

What now?

NEO represents the worst, most blatant show of speculative frenzy and FOMO that the whole crypto world has come to be know for.

Disgusting. I hope you people get liquidated.

>LOL Everybody knew this. "Government news" is just a funny meme.
yeah right faggot. everyone is totally expecting the news to be a downer which is why the price pumped heavily.

Price is pumping

wtf could the news be then thats "so big" as they said? do I sell now?

HAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAH, HAAAAAAAAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK, MUH GOVRNMINT, MUH CHINIZZEE, HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS.

Some new technology inside the neo smart economy Plattform is the news.
Why would a company announce something government related before the government announce it.
Only fools thought its about government.
Neo still moons cause it rocks and news will be good

>Neo still moons cause it rocks and news will be good
Yeah sure buddy. Keep holding kek, you will literally be dumped on to oblivion once they announce the news that will surely not live up to the hype.

HERE WE GOOOOOO

MOONING

the price is pumping NOW, after Malcolm threw cold water on the gov bullshit

besides, every significant investor knew the gov stuff was bullshit. insiders squashed it early.

there's still something big coming

fake mooning?

why its rising, whales manipulation?

there must be reason to mooning, otherwise its whales manipulation etc

Why the fuck is it mooning?

>Goes up 6.7%
MOON fucking hell

its mooning after whales finished shaking out your weak ass hands
who knew
stay poor

News is about onchain ontology network, which is first party priority multi ID network.

not NEX neo dex exchange which is a third-party platform.

yeah the whale price suppression has been obvious. easy to think they know something we don't...

Whale here. There's events going up for almost the entire week. If you sold out you're a fucking moron.

explain this to a brainlet, will this make NEO go up or what?

Is this a bull trap?

Can you please explain how you see that? (im new)

nope.

people reacted immediately after malcom's rebuttal was released. i think the market was worried that the rumor was only a rumor.

now that the rumor is crushed AND big news tomorrow is confirmed, people are excited all over agian.

>News is about onchain ontology network, which is first party priority multi ID network.

not NEX neo dex exchange which is a third-party platform.
Forgot to mention : City of Zion are third party developers.
Malcolm is a senior RnD guy on the Neo Council.
The redtard rumour goes as follows - China gov is looking for the ultimate solution for monitoring it's netizens.
Multi-Source Identity System for People
Users can collect and manage their own identity data from various sources including public institutions, banks, businesses, family, colleagues, and friends.

Possible collab with the Chinese gov.... in the future very likely.

no

it brings me joy to see so many weak biz hands shook

The Block chain would essentially kill counter fitting of money, identities, etc if used properly because it’s literally the ultimate system of checks and balances there is no way to manipulate one piece of info with manipulating every piece spread all over the world.
Finally a company is taking advantage of the real technology of the block chain and doing something good for man kind. And of course China is leading the way.

why would anyone sell neo? do they not know you accumulate comfy gas for holding?

Should I dump now while all the biztards and Reddit’s panick sell and scoop up more before this news drops and they realize it’s essentially going to propel NEO coins into the 100’s?

I dumped at .0056, I'll be waiting for .0045 or lower now

Honey badger Chinks don't give a fuck about no basement dwelling 4 of Chubs trying to drive Neo down to $2 so they can buy in with Cheeto and Mt. Dew money. *Laughs in Mandarin.*

on exchanges tho? If you get gas on exchanges sure but...

Aaaand back up it goes. all this "I sold" bullshit is larpers. Post proof or bullshit.

Nice. Bought 100k.

you get gas on binance

Not downer. It will be amazing, just not anything to do with a fucking government. This is crypto, it is all about not being depend on government and banks.

It’ll probably level out around $50 if the news is really that they are working to use the block chain to secure identity, this means not only the Chinese gov will jump on board but the Trump admin will scoop this Tech up faster than a monkey flinging poop

Its simple, if there's no news on regulation then it dumps

When you were born, your Mother dumped. The baby was so ugly the Dr thought it was the dump. He threw away the baby, and kept the dump.. That is why (you) are so obsessed with "Dumps".

+10

Fuck i think that was a bull trap we’re already going down

price suppression
plenty of demand
will see 56 - 58 range soon

I see... so transferring my Neo to binance is a good idea. Can you do an exchange to exchange transfer or do you need to go via a wallet? I was only flipping it on bittrex desu but I was thinking of holding even if it dumps tomorrow.

>price suppression.

lol, ok.
Enjoy that big sell wall and getting dumped on when the news hits. LIKE ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN ANY CRYPTO NEWS DROPS GOOD OR NOT.

Its not like you havent seen this 100 times before. Even good news has a dump if it was said in an announcement before hand that something was coming.
People follow "buy the rumor sell the news" whether you think they should or not.

sure a dump might still happen
but we shouldn't ignore the obvious bot manipulation on binance

>People follow "buy the rumor sell the news" whether you think they should or not.
Kek, these fags havent learned anything from XLM, LINK, Ripple and all the other recent news coins. The NEO dump will be spectacular.

yes, dumping hard, whales dumping their bags

>Do not withdrawal directly to a crowdfund or ICO. We will not credit your account with tokens from that sale.
Does Binance count as a crowdfund?

rumour pump is over, its sell time

tomorrow back to under $ 30

They are about to learn the hard way lol. Not my problem, I warned everybody I could and tried to help them get more NEO in the long run.

Havent looked at Binance for any manipulation but it wont matter once the dump starts from the announcement.

If the news is good it may stay at like $32ish.
If its not good I can see this having a huge dip down to $26 again.

still cozy with my gas accumulation.

I am 99% certain the news will be about Ontology which is a first party product developed by Onchain. Onchain is also the parent company of Neo.

China has no choice but to pick 1 ''master blockchain'' to rule over all the other smaller chains like Nas, ETP, Ash It's very very unlikely China will allow a foreign competitor like Lisk / stratis / ethereum / ark to enter their domestic market and collect data from it's growing middle-class market. Google got replaced by tencent/baidu. snapchat by snow , facebook by weibo, whatsapp by wechat. etc etc.

Private data is the new digital gold of this century. Governments all around the world want to know how you think, what you buy, what you eat, where you go to work who your friends are etc.

There are around 6000 blockchain engineers or something like that in existence.
Chinese gov will likely say this. Work with us or we will put you out of business.
Neo will likely be the one collaborating with the Chinese government.
What other choices does the CCP have?

NEO is now very expensive, pumped by just rumours

tomorrow when news comes if its dissapointment to markets, NEO dumps hard back to under $ 30

yup, and even if the news is good there will be a sell off for "sell the news" so Id say the next 8 hours are critical to get out and wait for re-entry.
Not doing so is just losing money because you are lazy.

So when will we hear the news ?

tomorrow. thats why the pump is dying off.
People are starting to exit before the news that we now know has nothing to do with regulation or the government.

PFFFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

Ok, seriously.

IF YOU ARE HOLDING NEO TAKE YOUR EMOTIONS OUT OF THIS AND THINK LOGICALLY.

This IS the exit. RIGHT NOW. You wont be able to come back in 5 hours and sell at a higher price or even the same price.
Protect your money and buy back in after the dip.

This. Going to buy for sub $28 tommorow.

>Yes, we have a very eventful weekend with Ontology sneak-peak yesterday and NEON Exchange whitepaper release tomorrow. On top of this, we will present something new tomorrow. We do not want to hype, but we also want the community to be aware of the progress NEO and our ecosystem is making. It’s a balance, and it’s up to the community to judge.
medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/response-to-baseless-fud-9b7e5e2eeeea

I sold at .0052 I bought at .0035 so I'm still up just parked my money into ETH for the time being.

I bought high again. Fuck my fucking stupid low iq brain

THIS.

Selling for a loss, but let's be real here.... this shit is going down for a bit

Same.

Im just hoping a lot of us anons got out in time and didnt get fucked over.
I feel bad for the people who arent at their computers today... they are in for a sad surprise : /

Not your fault.

We were led to believe this announcement would be way bigger than it is.

Just get safe while you can so you dont lose too much.

same

loopring

How far is it going to dumpen? Surely there will be a small bounce in a minute?

We're perfectly in line with the triangle and the 50% Fibonacci retracement.

Just grow a pain and HODL or fucking buy tight now, thanks me later.

There's also BTC that decided out of nowhere (probably new fucking Tethers printed with no bank support by Cuckfinex) to try to ATH again, fuck this bullshit, hand of steel on NEO.

weak handed fools, the only reason people have to tell other people to dump is so they can buy their cheap coins

>hold NEO longterm
>kind of bored
>some news comes up
>NEO pumps
>turns out it's some dumbass news about tech technology
>NEO dumps
>too lazy to transfer NEO back to exchange

Fucking chinks man, don't make any announcements until the government allows ICO's again.

jesus christ just buy as much as you can and live your lives. this is long term coin just as btc

>falling for the fibonacci meme
I thought you fags said TA doesnt mean shit in crypto when you were pumping because of the rumor? Now that the price is dumping because of selling the news you start using TA? KEK!!!!!

I don't know, looks like BTC is trying to go over 8k again.

Thats what happens when you stay in POL for too long

Lesson learned

Meh I'm stuck with heavy bags buying in at 620 like a retard.

At this point all that's left to do is hold and generate GAS. Chinese ICOs will be back eventually.

I just jumped ship, BTC broke 8000, might even 8100

Once the peak was reached you can quite decently apply TA, if you can see the 61% retracement is where the suppot is placed, so it's not a bullshit after all.

Say thanks to BTC that it's fucking up a plain, scheduled NEO moon mission, but we're still in business. There no urge to sell now, we're still holding the 50% retracement.

Are we bouncing off the 61.8% right now?

Shaking out weak hands. Neo is the future of Chinese smart economy believe it or not

Then I will buy the dip

lol, the bounce already happened I think, user.
This dump is from the news that the announcement wont be at all related to government regulations or partnerships.

Thats what people were banking on heavily.

The dump will continue into tonight user trust we will be at 35 by midday PTZ and 32 by evening then it will jump back up to 40's tomorrow if the news is good.

Once btc soars again, all the neo fanboys will back on the NEO ship.

maybe, I think its max $38 if the news is good. $32 best case if the news doesnt rock our worlds.

We will see $55 tonight.
With good news tomorrow, we will see $120+
Bad news maybe $40

Its soaring now. Just broke 8k again.
Man I feel good I got out of NEO when I did.
Comfy accidental gains from it.

you just get online, friend?
You buy now and you are catching a falling knife.

Go check the exchange and the recent news.
Things are not going to go well lol

Is this what you call a pump you stevie wonder piece of shit

I kek'd

what site is that?

this