This is by far the best match I've ever gotten since I started swiping (quite sad really)...

This is by far the best match I've ever gotten since I started swiping (quite sad really). It's actually kind of interesting because ever since I started to lose weight 3 months ago, I've only been getting more matches and incrementally better looking ones it seems.

What should I say?

do you, perchance, work in the field of archeology

Tell her that you work in the field of archaeology and would like to see her bone. Then text her again and say you think that you messed that one up.

Be a fucking Chad and just say what’s up. Did you think Mr Thundecock goes on online forums to think cute and witty replies? No. He’s busy banging a different Stacey atm so he’s saying be what’s up to this bitch until she’s willing to open her legs for him.

>t. 24 year old virgin

m8 that one is as old as dinosaurs themselves

i need something outgoing, charming and with a hint of autism to give her that razzle-dazzle to stand out

Give us her bio and we can figure something out brochacho

literally just
":)..."

Say, "hold on, currently asking a bunch of dyel losers on Veeky Forums how to respond to heyy "'

That’s gay af

In my experience the only success comes with pushing fast to get phone number and set up a date asap
Whenever I’ve tried to conversation method they usually ghost me within two days
Try to set up a wine and bread/cheese date or something gay, chicks dig gay stuff

"You're shining face just made my day. What's up cutie?"

do you eat ass?

>Razzle-Dazzle show me your asshole

'hey cutie'

lmfao roll for this

I want to ejaculate inside your vagina (unprotected, of course.)

Say "Hey, I didn't see you there."

roll

roll

i'm terrible at this type of thing, so i'll just ask straight-up; wanna fuck?

I always end up with girls who love their cats

so I start off with

>hey can I come over and pet your pussy

works everytime

I try to come up with something personal and funny but borderline gross or stupid, filters out the stuck up stacy's and gets the fembro's going.

Roll

rollan