Mom says i look perfect now and that i don't have to go to the gym anymore

>mom says i look perfect now and that i don't have to go to the gym anymore

see ya suckers

>mom talking to me about girls
>says i probably intimidate some girls cause I’m hot.

T-thanks mom

your mom is trying to kill your motivation so you stay home with her

beware your mom, she will try to keep you dependent to her for as long as possible

this
it was really shocking to me to realise how much our parents dont love us but have there own agenda

My mom is different, she kicked me out at 16 in the middle of winter at midnight and I had to sleep in the train station

i envy you honestly, you're going to be someone

I guess in some aspects it can help but I really wish I had a caring mother, and a home. I hope I can be someone though, that's what I'm hoping for.

being on one end of extremes is never good, in your case a cold bitter mother who doesn't care if you live or die... but i'd argue it's worse to come from an overbearing mother who wants to cut your balls off to keep you her little boy until her passing

im envious, your going to be someone

I left home at 17 and my life is so much better than my friends who lived at home until their early 20s

I regret trying to explain Veeky Forums memes to my foodie mother. I can't have a conversation without her suing the word "natty" every other sentence.
Some quotes:
>You should get your chicken at Trader Joes user, the chicken there is so much more natty.
>I'll send you the yam recipe, but you have to promise to only use all natty yams in it. ok?
>I don't know if that stuff is natty (referring to protein shakes), you better not be getting frugal with meal sizes.
>You should look into gardening, turn that natty sun, air and soil into veggies! Start out with carrots.
>If the bird wasn't natty, the musckels aren't natty.
She's still quite possessive, and the empty nest syndrome has only gotten worse sense the youngest left. But she welcomes my fitness as a way she can keep teaching me the stuff she knows about cooking, so she can still get that nurturing high. Moms are sad when the kids leave, a big part of what had made them happy leaves. Don't let them stop you however, we must all be weaned.

Being castrated by your mom sucks but atleast is relatively normal. An uncaring psycho mom is weird for a lot of people to understand

How'd you leave home?

thats cute though

>mom asks why I don't have a girlfriend
>fuck random sluts from time to time

Aww so close too... Allah is dead

>mum says me and my brothers are the most handsome she's ever seen
>she insists that she's serious
Wow, maybe all the girls DO think I'm just the cutest little thing

>made eye contact for a second with the barista as she made my coffee
thats it lads, i've finally made it, seyonara fuccbois

>Mum says I should consider settling for a girl I'm not attracted to if I don't want to be lonely

I'm not even 25 yet lads

kek. Sounds like a sweet mum tbhlad.

My mother has trapped me by creating so much debt that I now have to become the provider.
I cant even afford to move out and I have a qrowing suspicion that my little sister will be the one that gets let go in 4 to 5 years.

Obviously I loathe my mother

Is that the advice she gave your dad?

Yes she failed with one man an now makin her son her man

Plus she dont want u chaddin around. She wants to get a plain jane for u

>mum hears about me buying CLA and synephrine
>"b-be careful with them user, they're steroids!"
>have actually done a steroid cycle in the past

MOM I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING GOD