I told my wife if she doesn't start attempting to be healthier I will leave her... Am I in the wrong senpai?

I told my wife if she doesn't start attempting to be healthier I will leave her... Am I in the wrong senpai?

>making some kind of fucked up ultimatum to the love of your life
Yes retard you're in the wrong, this is not how you go about it.

Don't listen to this CucK thats alpha as FucK user

Yes. And if you threaten to do something (divorce) if she doesn't be healthier, don't pussy out and back out. Because then she'll know she can get away with not getting fit in the future, and you'll be another sad man with a wife too fat to achieve penetration

No. I know a guy whos married to a 5'2 250lb girl who was a cheerleader in college. it's pathetic. he isn't attracted to her whatsoever

lol marrying a bitch before you give her the "look you will not be a suitable partner if you keep up those eating habits"

Made my girlfriend cry off 15 pounds already. If she has any sort of rebuttal, her future fat ass isn't worth it

Good on you bro.
If you let your girl get away with this type of shit unhindered, she will.
Always remind her where the door is and she will be yours forever, it's just in their nature

Yes, you are in the wrong. Marriage is an unbreakable vow.

In sickness and in health.

>all the """super manly men""" itt

Yes goy, get married, and stay married even if she starts taking stranger bbc on the daily, it's the (((christian way))), truly (((unbreakable vow)))

mmm you shouldnt have told her you would leave her. Shouldve just said something like "youre body is gross. please go to the gym"

Did she fall off the wagon after marriage? Was she ACTUALLY into fitness before she fell off the wagon--for her own selfish reasons, because she truly enjoyed working out or exercising in whatever way she preferred, for her own sake? Were you actually into fitness before the marriage? If yes to all three, then you actually have a leg to stand on in this dispute. If no, then you can't really be coming at her with anything but hope that you can help make her see things your way. And, "I'll dump your ass if you don't shape up," ain't gonna help her see things your way...

t. guy who recently broke up with girlfriend of three years because in spite of all she said about wanting a better life, she didn't do those daily things which add up to making somebody become someone.

Be careful. I can't say you're in the wrong, because I did something similar with my gf. It probably won't work out super well. Just make sure you mean what you say if you drop a bomb like that or you're a pussy.

Yes, we Jews definitely don't want you poor Christians to be stuck in lasting, stable marriages with children. Marriage is based primarily on sexual attraction, and once that attraction diminishes, you need to get out of there. You need to stay free to pursue transient gratification at any cost.

>implying marriage necessarily leads to lasting, stable relationships
>it's not possible to have children and stay with your partner to care for them without marriage
Sorry my guy, these days marriage is absolutely fucked. If you want to talk about the old style of "marriage" where a girl was kept a virgin then sold at 15 years old to whichever rich white prince could afford her, then I will concede that this is good marriage.
These days it's just a (((plot))) to sell diamonds and expensive wedding photo shoots to gullible idiots getting pressured by their girlfriend because she is worried that he is getting fed up with her

people usually get fat because nobody tells them its bad until its too late, your'e better off being honest

You have to be subtle about it. Stop mid sex and say you aren’t in the mood. Make her question your attraction to her without being so blunt about it. Improve yourself and she will follow suit as well.

Better to put it out there now and have her shape up or ship out. If she lets herself go you won't be attracted to her. No attraction = lousy sex. Lousy sex = unhappy man.
Ditch her if she doesn't shape up or you'll soon find yourself locked in with kids and eventually divorced anyways and paying through the nose to support her fat ass.

I'm not your guy, bro, and your post was idiotic because the OP has nothing to do with adultery, but some vague ultimatum that his wife needs to "be healthier."

not if you give the fine milady my number user

nothing personnel btw

What kind of shape is she in? If she's being a fat slob then yeah of course. I don't understand fucking people these days if you are someone who makes an atempt to be well kempt and you are with someone who deosn't then leave them. So many women leave guys just because their dick isn't doing enough for them if a bitch doesn't want to eat less for her marriage then who gives a shit?

As long as you're willing to do it if she doesn't get healthier and it's what you want then it's fine.

Don't listen to this faggot.

LOL fucking married cuckold, enjoy your fucked up soul till the end times

>he thinks only whites bought virgins
you literally have no idea about the world today or what still goes on

The only thing that will happen is she'll find some other beta orbiter to fuck her instead of you.

>I told my wife if she doesn't start attempting to be healthier I will leave her
>Am I in the wrong
Yes. The correct answer is "if you don't get healthier, I will not date you".
Acceptable variation is "I will not marry you".

Desire can't be negotiated.
user is on the right track, but needs some supplements to go down with the red pills.
You say you will leave her, but do you have the ability to attract women better than her?
Actions my friends, not words.
Demonstrate that you have sexual options.

he didn't mean only whites bought women, he (correctly) meant that it is in the fathers best interest to sell his daughter to a white man. Mainly because his check wont bounce.

"Accidentally" show her this thread

Yes. Thats not how you go about it. You dont go balls deep while its dry. That retarded ultimatum is going to cuck you right in the face. KEK.

>falling for the marriage meme

Shut the fuck up

It's fucking retarded unless she was into fitness when you married her. When you get involved with someone you know what you get, if you didn't like it you should've bailed then. Can't expect people to change, you can only bet that they probably won't.

>even if she starts taking stranger bbc on the daily

Confirmed heathen who has never read the word of God

Hopefully you started smaller than the ultimatum, but if you didn't then it's too late now. The best thing you can do from now on is be available to help her and give her relevant information to work from. I know my wife struggles with combing through all the information out there and gets frozen by it. Good luck OP. Hopefully you'll work through this together and still love each other.

>change into what i want or i'm leaving you
you don't deserve a wife

You're not wrong to ask her to change. If you're both good spouses, you'll both want to work to make each other happy.

Can't say I agree with the ultimatum part, but I don't know how long this has been going on and you could very well be in the right. Like the one user said, though, be damn well ready to go through with it now that it's on the table.

you should unironically kill yourself for such horrible shit posting

taking care of your body is a basic requirement. anyone who doesnt is either lazy or stupid (not marriage material)

QFT
you shouldnt have told her directly, now she will be seeking a way out first and look to fuck you over in the divorce as well. should have subtly implied your disgust at her fatness so she will want to shape up

How did you pull the trigger and how did it go?

it's clear to me now that my current gf of 1.5 years is basically a loser and as no interest in bettering her life and it holds me back on top of it

How would you go about it?

Threatening to leave would probably qualify as "emotional abuse" or some sort of rape according to feminists. Just showing disapproval should be enough to influence her behavior.

This.

If you cared about her, then you'd be her coach, not making throats.

Sounds like you don't actually love her, so you should leave her so she can find someone that does.
That would be the most utilitarian course of action.

you needed to word that better mate
fucking user

ftfy
>I told my wife if she doesn't start attempting to be healthier I will leave her because I can't stand seeing the person I love kill themselves in front of me.

gosh how did you people even get married
you need to show why you want it, and why you feel forced to leave. And it helps if make you not the badguy

girls think in feels, so explain your logic via feels

I straight up told my fiancee when we started dating that if she ever got fat, I'd leave her, and that I'd expect her to do the same for me. She started exercising immediately, and looks the best she's ever been.

You're in the right. Women have too much power anymore due to the bias in the court systems. Don't let them continue to be lazy pieces of shit and get away with it.

Anons, always marry in Texas. Make up some bullshit excuse as to why you want to do the destination wedding there. If it ever comes to divorce, you are MUCH less likely to owe alimony unless you were convicted of domestic abuse within 2 years of the divorce or you were married for over 10 years and the ex spouse can prove that it is impossible for them to find employment.

Ultimatums are stupid but so are fatties. As long as you're not completely autistic and meant don't be fat its fine but follow thru and assist. If you meant anything other than don't be fat you're wrong.

>will you still love me if I get fat
I'll still love you but will miss you.