I read going 1 year without sex causes mild brain damage equivalent to a concussion

I read going 1 year without sex causes mild brain damage equivalent to a concussion

That is the best explanation for how Veeky Forums became a thing.

then i have permanent brain damage

>OP is a faggot

Hey I just read something interesting too

That's what fapping is for, fool.

>try 20

Isaac Newton died a virgin and was probably the most brilliant person to ever live.

have you seen that seinfeld episode?

he was smart but woefully fucked in the head. if he was alive today half of his time would be spent slamming other mathematicians on twitter

I wonder if he fapped. He looked pretty chad tbqh.

Nikola Tesla > Isaac Newton

h-haha y-yeah guys one year what a long time to go w-without sex

Lezbiyen XD

24 y/o khv graduating engineering this year. I could have written books on engineering if I had sex since my 14th you're telling me?

Yes. Your wasted potential is enormous. Kys

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

exactly.
Get important enough at something the point women will do shit just to get your attention. It also puts the selection back into your hands.
But obviously not all men will be able to do this. So settle within your means

thank you user. needed this lately

I can totally see that.

t. The singing one in the pic

kek

B URSELF

Nobody said don’t have kids or a family you idiot.

But if you’re a young man (below 40), it’s no reason to settle down or knock a bitch up before you have your shit together. A girlfriend in of itself is a huge finical strain, I’ll actuallly be cheaper to just go on random dates or get a hooker every now and then unless you are finically secure and know what you want out of life. I’d never get a marriage contract though that’s just a death sentence and negates years of a mans hard work.

This feeling of needing to rush into having kids or a wife or girlfriend is fucking stupid.

>not settling down before 40 is ok
lmao kys

having wife and children will turn you into an actually responsible person you absolute manchild

Your organism cant understand the difference between ejacuation from masturbation and sex.
No fap november is bullshit in other words scientifically.
The only difference is you being self aware that you re not fuckin a pussey but a hand is what makes the difference.
And yes, not ejacuating frequently 1/2-3days can actually create problems. Your balls get swole up from literaly dead sperm

t. Biochemistry student.

Have any of you guys noticed extra attention from females since getting Veeky Forums?

I've lost 40 pounds so far and am still overweight just curious

That’s what society tells you. If you need to have a kid and wife to cuck your freedoms as a man away then so be it. You’ll be miserable for most of your working years, wondering what could have been if you didn’t knock that crazy bitch up, and you’d know you would have been much better off.

I’m plenty motivated and responsible without that shit. Besides the nuclear family is dead women are degenerates stablity at a young age is near nonexistent.

How is having a girlfriend a financial strain? What kind of whores are you dating?
Whenever i've gotten a GF all my expenses go way down, we split the food, rent, utilities 50/50, even though i eat more. Instead of going to the club/bar twice a month and spending 100 dollars on drinks each time we split a 15 dollar wine bottle every weekend.
The only expense that has gone up is that i have to spend a few hundred dollars each year on gifts for christmas, valentine and birthdays. But that is a drop in the bucket compared of what i save.

But you know what I guess I can show you faggots better then tell you see you in about 2 years. Go get a crazy bitch pregnant if you want.

He has never had a girlfriend bro. It's obvious. Its 2018 honestly no woman is gonna expect anyone, especialy a teenager/young adult to pay all her expenses because "that's how it's done". It's just that some fags like him look into excuses to the question "Why do I not have a girlfriend?" and shiet like this comes to the surface.

More bang for buck dating different as opposed to spending money on the same bitch, gifts aren’t a obligation, and you don’t have to spend money on dates at all really I’ll pay for a girls food once in a blue moon.

I’ve had plenty of girlfriends, plenty of friends with beneifits and plenty of one night stands.

You’ve probably fucked the same bitch since High School, she getting a bit heavy these days ain’t she?

Nah, it was not despite but because of his eccentricites he was great.

I think that he made fapping an art and a science. If he was alive today, he would make a better Fleshlight for half the price.

I think this is the most stupid thread that I have ever seen in this board.

>mfw

then i must be full blown retarded

>I think this is the most stupid thread that I have ever seen in this board.
Do you prefer the NOFAP NOVEMBER I'M SO FRUSTRATED THAT I GOT AN ANAL ORGASM AFTER EATING LOTS OF PEAS BECAUSE THEY MADE MY LOG SO THICC?

>young man
>below 40
hahaha