What routine comes after SS? One for aesthetics and not T-rex mode please

What routine comes after SS? One for aesthetics and not T-rex mode please.

Hop on something that is upper body focused. Drop Squats down to once a week and you'll be good.

His neck looks fucking stupid.

>/fafit/

this is what happens when someone genetically inferior lifts

No, this dude has never done heavy pulls.

>those traps
>that hair
>stupid forced smile
>unnatural pose
>shit clothes
This is what happens when normies lift

Is his neck photoshopped??? I don't get how you can build such big shoulders without the traps and necks getting size

what is that fighting stance called

dubs of truth. people will always look different, the program doesnt matter. doing compound lifts might hit more muscles, but if your insertions are shit no amount of deadlifting will make you aesthetic.
pic related, left's pecs will never change in their overall shape or appearance, no matter how hard he bulks or intensely he benches 5x5. get a grip you delusional losers

A:
Bench 5x10
Pendlay Row 5x10
Squat 5x10

B:
OHP 5x10
Chinups 5xF
Squat 5x10

Alternate but squat twice weekly and deadlift 2x5 once a week.

can confirm, started doing heavy pulls and got a gf

is there a point in life where you realize the hegemony over souls no longer satisfies your mongoloid vision of the future

Really made me think

that legit 12" neck fucking LOL

he looks like a worm

literally the fucking devil.

left looks tonnes better wtf are u talking about

4 day split

That guy was brainwashed by jews on masculine aestethics. Right looks like the max potential for a FtM tranny. Left actually has male proportions.

SuperSquats is the SS of bodybuilding. It's stupid simple, brutally voluminous and puts a good chunk of muscle on you in six weeks.
On the flip side you may burn put or rekk your shit if you're careless.

You look like a fucking worm, I'll bet it was you!

He doesn't lift at all you mongs, he's wearing a muscle suit underneath the shirt - look at his shoulders, it's just cushioning.

Definitely needs a prescription for the neck pill.

Ugh, unfortunately I am wrong - found his insta (@edvinas_sapovalovas)

>necklet
>this is my future

And no amount of roiding will fill the 2cm gap in between rights abs and neither will it change the fact that his nipples point in two different directions. You are the delusional one

Someone needs to tell him that a properly fitted shirt/pair of pants looks far, far, far, FAR better than some that are 2 sizes too small.

A:
Squad 5x5
Bench 5x5
Military 5x5
Incline DB Press 3x8-12
Lateral raise 3x8-12
Curls 3x8-12

B:
Deadlift 4x5
BB Rows 5x5
Chinups 3x8
Seated Row 3x8-12
Facepulls 3x8-12
Triceps Pushdown 3x8-12
I do this 3 times a week. Not more leg involvement because I run 3 times a week. What do you think?

he needs to train his fucking neck.

He's wearing an entire clock on his wrist.

I'm personally doing a LUxLPP(ULxPPL, decided to change days since everyone benches on monday) also using linear periodization and it seems fine

took it after watching the pyramid of training by eric helms on youtube, 4 videos iirc 40m each and I also have his book which I read and is exactly the same as his videos

No joke, the dude goes to my gym. He doesn't really look all that bad in person lmao

>that feel when long neck
Training my neck is probably not even gonna do anything anyway.

even crippletoe recommends accessories with ss, there's no reason for t-rex mode.

Somebody didn't take the neck pill

The Bridge

how can one look so... bad? I can't put my finger on it.

Looks like the manlet with a "forever a boy" tshirt from the height chart.

looks like he has an extra vertebra or two in his neck