Excuse me, miss? Could you please get off the counter?

Excuse me, miss? Could you please get off the counter?

I want to impregnate Iskra 50 times.

Enjoy your aids. She's a mudshark

so?

Carry on

Yes we all wish that the guy said that.

But more likely than not he just put on a goofy smile because some attractive women would even sit so close to him.

Looks like spicy tuna is on the menu.

Proof? And no, your insecurity kicking in when/if you saw a pic of her where there was a black person, is not proof.

i...is she wearing no underwear?

fucking fat bitch

I have a black friend that have fucked her. He said, that like all his friends have fucked her too.

I hate women. Btw I have a gf and all that jazz but god damn if it wasn't for the fact that i want to put my dick inside their vaginas i would never associate myself with any of them.

Probably just a pussy guard

>implying you have friends
I said give me proof.

C-string probably.

got me

she brapppped so bad that the guy behind the counters nose folded in so he wouldnt bust while on the job

*braps your counter*

god dammit

I had to google this...I cannot comprehend this is either practical or comfortable.

This is even worse than thots using the dip assist machine as a leg press. Fucking hell I hate women.

I once saw a girl use a lat raise machine to do fire hydrants

>looking for practicality or comfort in women's clothing
lmao.

yeah, i'd give her the old in-n-out, if u catch my drift

Don't you know that women's fashion is focused almost entirely on flair rather than practicality or comfort?

Why do you think that many women's pants don't even have functional pockets?

I'd do a good in-n-out in her

I would bend her over the counter and do her from behind while I force feed her burgers from my hands. I would call out for more burgers and the employees would then just force them her in mouth wether she chewed or not they would just plop on the ground and her face would be covered in tears and ketchup.

This is the correct mass building technique.

I'm more of a fan of Whatabrapper, but this isn't bad either.

ty

Not the guy, but things like this brings ideas for the wife or gf.

shit that's Veeky Forums's best meme

delete this

Lmao, must be why she's hanging around cheap fast food places, only place you'll find a nigger with a job.

(No idea who she is btw.)

"please miss, the health inspector is here soon and we don't sell rotten fish, i'm gonna have to ask you to leave"

Can you blame him? That shit's unhygienic.

time to breed

I thought she was great until I found out she got ass implants. Probably that fat redistribution surgery

that hipline unobstructed by underwear looks hot as fuck though

into the trash it goes

Of course the fat cunt is in a burger joint. Fucking amerimutts.

but it doesn't look good at all

Lol

*braaaps all over your food*

fucking fat cow go attentionwhore somewhere else

titsow begone!!

BraAAAAAAAAAAAAP braAAAaaAAaAaaAaAaAAAAaaAaAap BraAAaAaaPpp

is that comic an allegory for gay relationships

Not him and couldn't care if she's fucked black guys but her boyfriend is/was Andre Wisdom. He's a black footballer (actual football) who used to play for Liverpool FC, no idea where he plays now

Where are you and how did they fuck her? Isn't she famous or something, how does an autist like you even get within two degrees of separation with this bitch?

How do i get this flexible

The fuck

Big fat booty whore deserves a big fat load of cum

Not fitness related

Im gonna remember this picture anytime one of my friends tries to show me a youtube video on their phone

It's actually pretty common for girls to do that, they don't wear panties in anticipation of Chad fucking they're brains out

She’s a Brit

>WINDOWS PHONE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

CUM FOR THE CUM GOD
(goddes)

You know, I think she's a little too thicc.

I hate this body positive movement glorifying the lazy and undisciplined.

I once came on my laptop screen and the cum ruined the lightbulp in the screen and I never had it fixed

Not even that good of a wank lads desu

She is but at least she looks attractive instead of being fat and ugly