You're given a barbell with a large set of weights and NOTHING else, could you make serious gains? No squat rack...

You're given a barbell with a large set of weights and NOTHING else, could you make serious gains? No squat rack, no bench and your workout would be in a small apartment. You're not even allowed to let the weight hit the floor too hard because people living below. Is there hope for respectable gains?

rows, deadlifts, curls, tricep and bicep work, clean and press, floor press, clean and squat...

endless possibilities.

will it be optimal? no, but it's YOU who sets the limits of what you can achieve.

Hack squat, as above me said floor press and clean for ohp/fs

you can even use the barbell as an ab wheel

Put towels underneath the pl8s and do lightweight clean and press

>NOTHING else

What about squat plugs?

Easily
>No squat rack
Learn to clean into front squat
>No bench
Push-ups, overhead press, and floor press

>OP hopes for gains without a squat plug
l

>You're not even allowed to let the weight hit the floor
RDL

No towels m8

I'm okay with it not being optimal, I wonder how disadvantageous such a situation is? If it was less than 40% gains versus the gym I'd say that would be a sad story.

Respectable: depends on how high your standards are, but most probably yes, if you keep going at it for long enough.

Optimal: hell no

All you can that comes to mind:

row variations
Ohp
Front raises
Deadlift variations
Landmine presses
Curls
(Front) Squats with a weight you can clean
Zercher squats
Shrugs
Oly lifts

Some of the stuff that is lacking (chest, triceps, core) can somewhat be covered by bodyweight exercises like pushups/pull ups.

If you've got the weights already get some dumbells to fill some of the gaps.

Olympic Lifting when you have to be quite, lel

>lacking in chest, triceps and core
floor press, overhead tricep extension and ab wheel

Thanks for the list. How would you go about splitting exercises like this up throughout the week?

>Military press

Just do calisthenics and/or get a gym membership

you can do floor press and tricep extensions with a barbell too, plenty of core work is bodyweight

bro, you don't even need a set of weights.

can I use the barbell as a polearm?

Yeah approx -2 gainz modifier, you may be able to reach level 3 lifts on this build

You are the rack OP
>Load bar. Deadlift, shrug into a clean, press clean into OHP, bring bar down to chest, OHP into front squat, stand and brace, deadlift negative back down to the floor. 1 rep.
Keep that core tight and you will be godlike in 6 months.

But what if I'm +1 for nutrition and +1 for a big dick? Then we reach equilibrium.

You can squat without a squat rack you nob

big dick passive doesn't do shit to your gainz modifier
you might wanna roll with band of virility to help boost your T pool

Threw it in there cause it just needs a barbel, deadlifts at high weight wont be quiet either
Overhead triceps extention with a barbell sounds like it has a high potèˆntial to snap shit up. Agree on the others tho.
How does this differ from ohp?

>Overhead triceps extention with a barbell sounds like it has a high potèˆntial to snap shit up. Agree on the others tho.
It's called french press, could be difficult to do with an oly bar though

Is this that girl from Veeky Forums?

Honestly its shit. Would rather go to a gym and get access to proper shit then.
Or just get a rack and a bench and be able to do whatever the fuck i want.