How can I fix a ugly smile...

how can I fix a ugly smile? I look fine when I smile not showing my teeth but jesus christ I look when my mouth is open smiling. I also have good teeth. Any facial exercises that can work?

youre probably overreacting you fucking autist.

Bumping this because i have the same thing.
If i do a serious pose for a photo i look great, but whenever i smile it feels like im far less attractive.

show me a smile to see what we're working with.

>tfw i always thought i had a bad a smile
>tfw girls are always telling me i have a great smile
>tfw ex-gf was mostly attracted to me because of my teeth

I should marry a dentist

Why

I have perfect teeth that are complimented by a great smile. What woman, other than a dentist, would appreciate this as much?

If a woman tells you you have a good smile does it mean she likes you?

It means she wants to marry your teeth.

>tfw I lose my teeth after we get married and get dentures

>fix an ugly smile
Try not being british

user with the great smile
Yes, every time they mention it, yes. Why else would a girl compliment it?

I was kind of hiding it when I smiled and she came out of nowhere and told me that. And was very social to me after

She was pretty and I was a retard (not litterally)

user,you don't know true suffering. My lips are so luscious, even my widest smile cannot reveal more than half of my lower teeth. I've got some serious lips.Thankfully not Nig-Tier that look like a baboon's, but they're the male version of what I assume dick-sucking lips are... Is that a good thing?Will it help me in kissing ladies?

t.kissless virgin

Just be like Putin and don't smile.
Putin is a badass.
Nobody cares if he has a bad smile because he never smiles.
And they fear him because of it... also the whole KGB, judo, and russian president thing

Also

I think I'm over exaggerating a bit, I am kinda good looking and lots of girls like me, this is a fact. But I was dumb around her if that makes sense.

The ugliness of your smile is because you are autistic and don't understand the function of a smile. Your smile needs intention behind it. It's not a mask. It is the manifestation of an emotion, usually happiness. Your smile needs to be filled with intention and only then will it begin to be charismatic.

Someone say something

>the male version of what I assume dick-sucking lips are

That's just dick-sucking lips, user.

I-Is that a p-plus in attracting the l-ladies?Will it make me a b-better ki-kisser?

I used to get this, but you just have to actually physically laugh at the construct an how actually cringe worthy every photo any cunt has ever taken of you is, thus producing an acceptable smile.

Quads and no one replies

Pls respond guys

If you have good teeth, it mean that either oyu don't know how to smile or you have maxilla problems, or you're exaggerating

If you have a big tongue,it'll make pussy licking give her quivering orgasms.

pick up the signals as you go and adapt you mong. at least try to score

Can anyone confirm?

t.Virgin

It's over now and she's engaged.. I hate my life.

you bet! those girls with a third leg are gonna be absolutely lining up to get "kisses" from you! hehehehe

F-Fuck y-you. Come on, help a virgin out. Is it a plus in kissing and oral?

yes!
t. virgin

Some girls like it, Kim Gordon liked trustin Moore's lips. Do they look like his?

>smiling
nvmi

Pic related

Also I want to add on that Im a fucking idiot. I waited too long because I felt inferior to her because she was really accomplished. I waited to start my music/art career for like 3 years to be equal to her. Hit her up, and found out later that she had a boyfriend. I was furious. Now they're probably gonna get married.