Well boys, I’ve finally gotten to that stage in life where I have enough money to start pursuing my dreams

Well boys, I’ve finally gotten to that stage in life where I have enough money to start pursuing my dreams

I’m very seriously considering investing my real money into this and I was wondering what you all thought about the project.

Party gym

has di playing music specifically designed to stimulate adrenaline (crowd pleasers)

8 am to 7 operates like your conventional gym

7-11 “party time”

Lights off, laser lights on like at a concert, choice hype music playing loudly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNYot_UhEd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That'll never pass because of the manlet legislation they passed after one escaped from the pit

Put molly in the water after 6 pm

Don’t do this OP

lmao just invest in bitcoin and lose your money with dignity

Sounds like a place I would never go desu.

do not do this OP

"When you mix gyms, parties and methamfetamine in just the right way it spirals out of control. Sick enough to satisfy the hardest ravers known to man. Throw some alcohol in the mix and you've got one hell of a combination."

What shouldn’t OP do

> attempting 4 plate squat
> ass to grass I’m feeling the butt burn
> disco laser shoots in my eye, fall over, back snapped by gullotine bar
> party rock anthem is playing, no one hears my screams for help
> die

thanks OP

I used to go to raves and love that stuff but to be honest this sounds pretty fucking stupid. As long as there is some music playing in the gym that's all I need I don't want a distraction like you are talking about.

please someone notice my rainbow six siege reference

I've thought this as well, a club which would also be at the gym.

I would go there.

kek

ok

thx

There's a gym by me that has a swim up bar in their pool which is open during the summer. Place is actually pretty poppin so I've heard. But I ain't paying $90 a month for that

theres a gym like this in my city ( glasgow ) called "the club gym". There's a DJ playing house music and they have a bar where they make protein shakes and coffee.

Shit I’m from glasgow and I’ve literally never heard of it. Reviews are good though, I might see if i can get a free day and check it out

House too slow
Upgrade to trance

Just because someone else has made something similar doesn't mean you can't make it, you could try and improve what they've done.

Make it hardstyle.
And how do you avoid people trying to pick up girls actively? Since the club atmosphere encourages it.

Good luck man. Only you truly know what you have in mind. Don't listen to the Negative Nancies on Veeky Forums. They're crabs in a bucket.

>disco laser shoots in my eye, fall over, back snapped by gullotine bar
kek

This sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Distractions plus people pushing their limits with heavy weight? Nah....

Open a gym, furnish it really nice and be friendly as fuck. Walk around every day, get to know the people who are working out there and introduce new people to older people, trying to make connections every which way possible to break social barriers.

If you want to give it that extra touch which pushes you far above the rest, add a healthy eating fast food restaurant and fresh juicing bar to the front. You'll make an absolute killing.

Why don’t you just admitted you’re a fag that still won’t approach women even if you took your elevator to your gym

The party is for love, the gym is for war. The music must be metal and NO GIRLS ALLOWED

this

>Make it hardstyle.
Tribe, Tekno. Literally anything with a pounding beat that is 150bpm+. This is the shit that gets you going, especially if it's mixed half decent.
youtube.com/watch?v=MNYot_UhEd8